Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość gość

Co sądzicie o Cleo i Donatanie

Polecane posty

Gość gość
Wydupczylbym ją

Gość gość
nie podoba mi sie, jakas plastikowa bladz

Gość gość
Nie ma to jak nasz polska zazdrość... Żałośni jesteście z taką postawą..

Gość gość
mozna im dobrego samopoczucia i pieniedzy zazdroscic, ale nie umiejetnosci tworzenia muzyki i wyczucia estetyki

Gość Lyman
I don't know what I want to do after university http://www.chicsweets.net/about-us/ can you buy abilify online Under the terms of an amended agreement that Yahoo announcedon Tuesday, the U.S. Internet company will sell up to 208million of the 523.6 million shares it owns in Alibaba, eitherdirectly back to Alibaba or through the IPO. That's down from apreviously agreed maximum of 261.5 million.

Gość gość
cleo jest śliczna a donatan nie. nic innego nei moge powiedzieć bo ich nie znam.

Gość paulaaaaaaaaaa899
Hmm co sądzę... nie przepadam za tak muzyka wolę rocka wiec totalnie nie moje klimaty, ale ludzie jak widac sluchaja ich

Gość gość
2 tandety z wiosek

Gość Freddy
Can I take your number? where to buy generic accutane Denounced as illegal and a health hazard by experts, the 100 ($168)-per-day rental of the woman's breasts is thought to be the first such commercial venture since France legalised gay marriage and adoption this year. "I am a young mother in full health, a trained nurse, 29-years-old, and I'm renting out my breasts to feed young babies. In one day I can offer you up to a dozen feeds for your baby," reads the advertisement by Cecelia23. She has reportedly received at least 15 requests.

Gość Ferdinand
Why did you come to ? buy accutane online uk A 26 billion euro (US$33 billion) deficit created by yearsof mismatched regulated prices and costs has become a growingheadache for recession-hit Spain. It is likely to slashrenewable energy subsidies as part of the reforms.

Gość Cordell
Will I be paid weekly or monthly? proventil inhaler price The publishing house Algorithm defended its decision to publish the book saying it helped understand how "one of the most advanced and educated nations of the world suddenly and unexpectedly goes crazy and turns to fascism".

Gość Dogkill
I'm about to run out of credit retin a micro generic gel For state-owned LOT, which has struggled for years with hugeoperating losses, the incident adds to a list of problems withthe Dreamliners. Last week it had to delay flights aftercheck-ups showed two planes lacked gas filters.

Gość Marcelino
magic story very thanks venta de prozac en costa rica "The bottom line is counterfeiters have to sell to do their job and we need a law in place that punishes buyers for supporting this illegal trade," Chin said in an April statement. "I urge visitors to come to New York for its authenticity – not to buy fake bags or electronics."

Gość Donovan
I'd like , please http://www.azurrestaurant.com/index.php/about yagara Lynn Mackenzie, author of the report "Banking: The Human Crisis", said bankers in the glass towers of finance were often blamed for the global financial crisis, but this finger pointing also impacted bank workers lower down the pay chain.

Gość Marcellus
US dollars http://www.cherihelms.com/online-portfolio/ priligy cost The majority of the most expensive programs were based in the Midwest and South. Costs at these schools would likely be even higher for out-of-state students. Like many programs at public schools, online programs can charge different tuition rates for students depending on where they live.

Gość Leonel
I'm unemployed paxil cr vs effexor xr Iceland, which has a population of about 315,000, is looking to become the smallest country ever to play at the World Cup. That record is held by 2006 qualifier Trinidad and Tobago, which had about 1.2 million.

Gość Elvin
magic story very thanks methocarbamol 500mg Industrialisation, and its spin-offs of more efficient food production and distribution, have resulted in a hugely increased human population. To cure one problem — such as our energy supplies — will simply reveal the next choke-point (probably water availability), while the destruction of other species’ habitats continues.

Gość Geraldo
A law firm paxil xanax taken together Sergio Aguero and Yaya Toure gave City a commanding half-time lead and any slim hopes of a United recovery were snuffed out by further goals from Aguero and Samir Nasri within five minutes of the restart.

Gość gość
nacpany duet!!!

Gość Jarrod
Until August pretend tumble yagara cap seasick wrist Shares of the flash storage provider, backed by Toshiba Corp, fell as much as 20 percent in their market debut.Violin Memory priced its offering of 18 million shares at $9each, the mid-point of its proposed price range, raising $162million.

Gość Nickolas
In a meeting dose of ibuprofen He decided to rename the national hockey ground, the John Evans Atta Mills Hockey Stadium, and quickly got members of his Municipal Assembly to clear the necessary bureaucracy and before you could blink, the renaming was done.

Gość Stacey
What company are you calling from? intagra 100mg tablets Coughlin vs. Cruz might be a little bit of a mismatch. Coughlin is a tough guy, but heâs 67 years old, and Cruz, who is 25, has some slick salsa moves that might make him tough to hit with a solid right.

Gość Elvin
The National Gallery buy cheap albendazole After making their purchases, the shoppers headed back across the border into Haiti â an impoverished nation that produces little to meet the needs of its people. Haitian women carried boxes of pasta on their heads, men pushed wheelbarrows piled with bags of rice and cereal boxes and smoke-belching trucks roared down the road crammed with food and consumer goods.

Gość Rickie
Hold the line, please mebendazole albendazole over counter A walkout would be the second on the rail system this year, after BART workers went on strike for four and a half days in July, forcing some residents to miss work and others to endure commutes of three hours or more.

Gość Herschel
How much is a Second Class stamp? purchase flovent online Mahaney was returning to his home in the Cincinnati suburb of North College Hill on Aug. 11 when the teens ambushed him, knocking him unconscious while taking turns pummeling him in the head and face.

Gość Lowell
Enter your PIN use of assurans tablet Well, to answer that we have to start at the crux of the matterâthe Surface Pro is first and foremost a PC. It happens to be in a tablet form factorâwhich makes it more portable and versatile than most of its PC rivalsâbut in terms of its hardware, its operating system, and its capabilities, it is a PC. Comparing it to tablets is misguided.

Gość Kidrock
I'll put him on 875 mg amoxicillin twice a day for sinus infection Negotiations on tax and free trade treaties are on hold, enforcement of sanctions against Iran and Syria are being hindered, and a government tester of dangerous consumer products spends his days at home.

Gość Ezekiel
Languages dapoxetine wiki But it isn't that women can't negotiate, it's that frequently, they don't. According to a recent Salary.com survey with 816 respondents, regardless of their position, 36 percent of men always negotiate their salary after a job offer – compared to 26 percent of women. Another telling finding: 67 percent of female respondents claimed negotiating salary made them nervous, compared to 50 percent of male respondents.