Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość marcyyyśka

czy allegro odda mi pieniądze?

Polecane posty

Gość marcyyyśka

witajcie,był z was ktoś w sytuacji że został oszukany przez jakiegoś sprzedawce tzn zapłaciłam za towar a teraz przesyłki już nie ma dwa tygodnie,nie odpisują na @.czy mogę zgłosic to do allegro?oddadzą mi kase?

Gość gość
To jest dość skomplikowane. Żeby Allegro oddalo Ci kase musisz zgłosić sprawę na policję, wtedy kwitek który dostałaś od policjanta musisz wysłać do Allegro i dopiero wtedy oni Ci oddadzą kasę. Wszystko jest opisane w POK - Programie Ochrony Kupujących. tutaj: http://poznaj.allegro.pl/pok/

Gość marcyyyśka
dziękuję za link:)

Gość Bertram
Have you seen any good films recently? zenegra tab Apple was also the only company to see declining tablet sales from last year. The company said it shipped 14.6 million iPads in its most recent earnings report, which was down from the 17 million units it shipped a year ago. Android tablet makers, on the other hand, are seeing their shipments blow up: Samsung’s grew by 277 percent (2.1 million to 8.1 million units), Lenovo by 314 percent, and Acer by 248 percent. Of course, all of those Android tablet makers, aside from Samsung, were also starting from tiny shipment figures a year ago.

Gość Brendon
I love the theatre order propranolol online no prescription She added that "Galbraith" planned to keep writing the series, and her publisher said that the second book is expected to be published next summer. Now that her identity is revealed, Little, Brown said "The Cuckoo's Calling" will be reprinted with a revised author biography.

Gość Leroy
I work with computers robaxin iv What nation has the greatest prison industry and largest prison population in all of human history? correct answer is USA. Over 200,000 Americans are raped in prison every year. Most prisoners are non-violent. If spreading hatred and injustice is the goal of our political stooges then America is at the pinnacle of success. The truth is the very same alien minds who ran the Gestapo now run America. Satan is real and in 1997 our government asked me to sign a secrecy agreement with a Writ of Order for my execution if I violated the conditions, one being I never participate in a war against satanic aliens or give information to those who do. Army Navy Air Force Marines you stand betrayed by Armed Forces Command. How do you fight an enemy when the enemy gives you the orders? pretty clever scam … the secrets have only started to spill. Please store water, store fuel with great precaution, and survive. Please read warningfromgod and live by the teachings of Jesus. Bye and have a nice evening.

Gość Lawrence
Best Site Good Work tablet misoprostol A statement from Hermitage Capital released shortly before the verdict said the trial showed that Russian President Vladimir Putin "is ready to sacrifice his international credibility to protect corrupt officials who murdered an innocent lawyer and stole $230 million from the Russian state."

Gość Leopoldo
I wanted to live abroad methocarbamol high But in prepared remarks at the annual Jackson Hole policysymposium, she also said that central banks must work with eachother to minimize spillover from any withdrawal of policyaccommodation that could stifle world growth.

Gość Emile
We'll need to take up references purchase motilium But the strong performance in licensing overshadowed weaksmartphone demand over the summer, which resulted in ARM'sroyalty revenue missing expectations and there was no forecastthat it would bounce back quickly.

Gość Hilton
I don't know what I want to do after university cuff buy cheap motilium tourist burden “It does make you re-evaluate things,” he concedes, sitting at his kitchen table, cradling a cup of tea in his hands and gazing out of the window at San Francisco Bay. “One of the things which Bart had was such good balance in his life, with his family and his kids. It was one of the things which made him such a great person. It makes you think.”

Gość gość
Oczywiście, że nie :) towar kupowałaś od sprzedawcy, nie od Allegro i to sprzedawca ma wywiązać się z transakcji, albo oddać pieniądze. Allegro nic to nie będzie interesowało, jak coś, możesz sprawę oddać do sądu.

Gość Payton
Could I borrow your phone, please? consists icebox ciprofloxacin and sweat Downs was sentenced to one to six years in prison for the incident before a June 2005 playoff game. Downs offered an 8-year-old player money to hit a mildly autistic teammate with a ball during warm-ups because Downs wanted the disabled boy to be too hurt to play in the game.

Gość Dwight
I've got a part-time job online ibuprofen Readings above 50 mean more builders view market conditions as favorable than poor. Last month was the first time that the index, which is seen as a proxy on future home construction, has been above that dividing line since April 2006.

Gość Getjoy
I'd like a phonecard, please should i take ibuprofen A lot of private equity groups showed initial interest, asthe industry has been starved of so-called 'primary deals',where private equity buys from a strategic investor rather thana fellow buyout house.

Gość Shayne
When do you want me to start? generic albendazole In North Dakota's Bakken shale field, Crestwood Midstream will process about 18 percent of crude oil output after it buys Arrow Midstream, making it one of the largest pipeline and storage providers in the lucrative shale formation.

Gość Zackary
I'm doing a masters in law buy flovent For Bharti, which is also the parent company of BhartiAirtel, India's biggest mobile phone carrier, thebreak-up with Wal-Mart means it loses a deep-pocketed partner tosupport its retail expansion. Bharti operates the 212-storeeasyday chain and said it will continue to invest in and growthe business.

Gość gość
obciag pale dzielnicowemu

Gość Antone
real beauty page natural vigora "I did not see this coming," surprised "Breaking Bad"creator Gilligan said when he accepted the show's drama seriesaward on stage. The first competitor that came to mind? "Ithought this was going to be 'House of Cards!" he said.