Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Maćko999

Muzyka relaksacyjna mp3

Polecane posty

Poszukuję ciekawych nagrań z muzyką relaksacyjną w formie mp3. Szukam płyt, które mogę nabyć - nie chcę muzyki, która jest dostępna do ściągnięcia na chomiku - bo ta mi nie odpowiada. Czy macie jakieś pomysły?

Gość gość
Polecam GErelaxis :) fajne i dobre nagrania

Gość gość
a myślicie, ze sesje synchronizujące półkule mózgowe mogą zadziałać relaksacyjnie i spowodować, ze pozbędę się bólu głowy?

Gość gość
podając kod rabatowy 04142 (info z blogu Hepika) - można dostać rabat 30 % na wszystkie produkty dostępne w sklepie, o którym pisze gość powyżej

Gość gość
Rewelacyjne te nagrania z ta muzyka relaksacyjną - nareszcie czuję sie wyspany :)

Gość CO ZA SPAM O MATKO
Weź się już nie ośmieszaj z tą reklamą :D Maćko 999 buahah

Gość CO ZA SPAM O MATKO
Rozdwojenie jaźni ma PISZE SAMA DO SIEBIE

Gość gość
a czy ktoś korzystał z muzyki relaksacyjnej dostępnej za darmo? Może polecilibyście jakieś kanały na YT z dobrą muzyką relaksacyjną? nigdy wczesniej nie korzystałam z takiej muzyki i chcę najpierw sprawdzić działanie a nie od razu płacić za nagrania. Nie wiem jaka jest skuteczność. Jak coś macie - to podeślijcie

Gość ArturMały
z YT nigdy nie korzystałem, ale swego czasu widziałem, że na chomiku były dostepne takie nagrania. a jak nie to sprawdź np jakim empiku, albo w jakiś sklepach internetowych - tam tego pełno :)

Gość ANIELKA44
ja korzystałam z nagrań z chomika - i osobiście nie polecam - nie sprawdziłam wszystkich - bo jest ich tam trochę ale kilka i się zawiodłam - nie dały żadnych efektów. Kupiłam Gerelaxis - dają radę te nagrania. i w porównaniu do nagrań, które są dostępne w empiku są sporo tańsze

Gość Tadeusz56
a czy jak je kupię to muszę czekać specjalnie na kuriera, czy może mogę je dostać w wersji elektronicznej?

Gość gość
Tadeusz, masz opcję kupna i wyboru wersji elektronicznej - robisz przelew i dostajesz afirmacje elektronicznie - nie musisz czekać na kuriera :)

Gość Giuseppe
Looking for work tadora uk Saudi Arabia was established in 1932 by King Abd-al-Aziz - known as the Lion of Najd - who took over Hijaz from the Hashemite family and united the country under his family's rule. Since his death in 1953, he has been succeeded by various sons.

Gość Arnoldo
It's funny goodluck apcalis oral jelly india Should society and the Government not be valuing a little higher the parents who choose to stay at home and care for their children? Who do they think helps in school, picks up other people’s children, bakes for the village fete and so on?

Gość Douglass
Could I borrow your phone, please? http://www.chicsweets.net//about-us/ thrilling generic aripiprazole canada confident shrimp More than one hundred national, regional and local politicians were investigated for links with the AUC and other paramilitaries as part of scandal known as the "parapolitics". Dozens of those accused have been convicted.

Gość Laverne
Very interesting tale buy cheap salmeterol Matthew Followill, the band's guitarist, said the new album will see the rockers embracing a lighter sound, set by the lead single "Supersoaker." The new album also marks a milestone in the band members' own lives as they have all become family men in recent years, getting married and becoming parents.

Gość Sammie
Where's the postbox? ventolin 100 mcg "In the past, the Reserve Bank of Australia has highlighted the strength of its currency, but recently, when they last met and cut rates down to 2.5 per cent, they highlighted that the lower Australian dollar will help to rebalance growth."

Gość Mitchel
I need to charge up my phone lexapro generic walmart jr Orban said after state-owned MVM's purchase of German E.ON's gas trade and storage facilities in Hungary, a dealfinalised earlier this week, that the government aimed to takecontrol of the remaining gas storage facilities in the country.

Gość Grant
What do you want to do when you've finished? buy accutane from canada Spain's government has said that changes to refinanced loans would at most create an extra 2 billion-euro capital shortfall across the sector, although it is unclear whether that takes into account potential further rises in coverage levels.

Gość Dillon
I'm a member of a gym http://www.azurrestaurant.com/index.php/about buy yagara Official "guidelines" from City regulator the Financial Conduct Authority stipulate that banks should notify customers in the event of a "material" change in rate. This is interpreted as around 0.25 percentage points in one swipe - so smaller cuts could technically be made in secret.

Gość Quintin
Do you know the address? zetia prices Alex Kramm, an analyst at UBS who follows TD Ameritrade, asked Tomczyk on the earnings call whether the stagnant margin balances reflected the firm's own failure to aggressively push margin lending. The executive responded that TD Ameritrade, puzzled earlier this year by persistently low margin balances, researched the issue and attributed the phenomenon to Apple.

Gość Lonnie
My battery's about to run out student earnest intagra 100 reviews collected Assange did not confirm or deny whether Manning had in fact supplied WikiLeaks with classified documents, always using the word "alleged" when talking about the leak. WikiLeaks did not reveal its sources, he said, and always protected them.

Gość Nevaeh
How long have you lived here? cheap paroxetine Millions took to the streets to oust elected leader Mohamed Morsi, ushering in a military coup. But his supporters have stayed in the streets, attracting violence from the authorities. As the country reels from crisis, the death toll just keeps rising.

Gość Derick
An estate agents apcalis europe Samsung disclosed that it has been into preparations for this smartwatch for quite some time now. The company said it is working double time to prepare for the launch of the product. Moreover, it confirmed that a high-tech watch is definitely among the new and revolutionary products that the company is set to introduce in the near future.

Gość Normand
I live here Nortriptyline 25mg "We felt the judge was sensitive, as we are, to the plight of the tenants and business owners who are the innocent victims in this situation. We hope the mall owner will comply with this order so the dangerous conditions can be resolved.âÂÂ

Gość Crazyfrog
I've come to collect a parcel buy cheap flovent kx It still has around 770 million euros of that third fundleft to invest by December, having last year asked investors foran extra 12 months to spend it. The source said the buyout groupwas not expected to need another extension.