Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość jak to wygląda

zapowiedzi

Polecane posty

Gość jak to wygląda

Jak wygląda rozmowa z księdzem w ramach tzw. "zapowiedzi"? Trzeba mieć ze sobą jakieś dokumenty? pieniądze? Czy świadkami na ślubie może być np. 2 mężczyzn lub 2 kobiety?

Gość 222jak
tez mnie to ciekawi bardzo prosze aby ktos sie wypowiedzial:) przeciez tyle tu mezatek:)

Gość jak to wygląda
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Njpierw trzeba iść do urzędu stanu sywilnego tam wszystko wam wytumaczą.

Zwykle na zapowiedzi daje sie datek (przewaznie 50 zl). Trzeba isc najpozniej jakis miesiac przed slubem (bo zapowiedzi ida przez 3 tygodnie). W sumie mozna isc bez dokumentow, jesli jest to pierwsza rozmowa przedslubna z ksiedzem. Od ksiedza mozna sie dowiedziec konkretow, jakie dokumenty sa wymagane. Ja np. bylam u ksiedza 3 razy- raz ustalic date slubu, raz dac na zapowiedzi i ostatni raz na rozmowe przedmalzenska. Musicie pamietac, zeby duzo wczesniej pomyslec o prekanach (czyli naukach przedmalzenskich), bo sa one wymagane do slubu!

Gość 222jak
oki dzieki a jakmozesz to napisz o cochodzi z ta rozmowa z ksiedzem ta ostatnia???nigdy otym nie slyszalam:(

Gość jeszczenieposlubiona
ja mam slub wlipcu i bylam juz u ksiedza w tamtym roku aby ustalic date slubu i do tego nie potzrebowalam dokumentow bylam tez tydzien temu zeby podpisac protokol przedmalzenski i zalatwic\wszystkie formalnosci potrzebowalam do tego swiadectwo chrztu-odpis siwadectwo bierzmowania swiadectwo ukonczenia religize szkoly podst i sredniej no i musze doniesc jeszcze papiery z urzedu stanu cywilnego o moim stanie cywilnym - ten papier jest wazny tylko 3 miesiace do USC idziemy z narzeczonym bo tzreba tam podpisac tez cos przedmalzenskiego o naszym stanie cywilnym i tam sie deklaruje jakie nazwisko bedzie sie nosic po slubie a jakie beda nosic dzieci niby niewiele ale troche schodzi do USC trzeba wziac ze soba odpisakty urodzenia jesli jest innym urzedzie

Ta rozmowa przedmalzenska, to w sumie spisanie protokolu- podajecie tam po prostu wszystkie formalia, ksiadz pyta, czy dogadaliscie sie w sprawie dzieci (malzenstwo katolickie nie powinno wykluczac mozliwosci posiadania potomstwa), czy sa jakies przeciwskazania do tego slubu (np. alkoholizm, stwierdzona bezplodnosc, ciezkie nalogi, choroby... Musicie podpisac, ze nie zatajacie drugiej stronie niczego- jesli cos bedzie zatajone, to slub bedzie niewazny). Troche tych pytan jest, ale nie trzeba sie do nich przygotowywac. Nasz proboszcz po spisaniu protokolu pouczal nas jeszcze co do istoty malzenstwa katolickiego- ale wielu ksiezy tego nie robi. Przy okazji tej rozmowy dalismy datek slubny na kosciol.

jak to jest z zapowiedziami? czy to prawda ze na poczatku musza byc u pana mlodego w parafi a pozniej dopiero u mlodej? bo u mnie cos takiego ksiadz powiedzial ,ze u mnie nie bedzie zapowiedzi dopoki nie dostanie jalkiegos zaswiadczeniua od proboszcza z pparafi mojego przyszlego,ze zadna panna sie nie zglosila...

Gość anakonda_
najpierw idą zapowiedzi w parafii, w której bierzecie ślub, a potem w tej drugiej

Gość Edmond
Could I have a statement, please? mg bimatoprost The âGreat Gatsbyâ star and his 20-year-old Victoriaâs Secret model lady were spotted taking a tour of the Palace of Versailles in France in early June after reportedly meeting at the Cannes Film Festival.

Gość Teodoro
We'd like to offer you the job can flagyl be used for herpes xv Armstrongâs entire career, it turns out, was as legitimate as a Zimbabwe election. His dominance was an illusion generated by banned drugs, secret blood transfusions and a brutal campaign to silence and marginalize his enemies â anyone who knew the truth.

Gość Orval
I'm a partner in order motilium online jg "Snowden is serious about obtaining political asylum in the Russian Federation," said Vyacheslav Nikonov, a pro-Kremlin lawmaker who attended the meeting that authorities helped organize at an undisclosed location at the airport.

Gość gość
Co to niby jest?

Gość Mitchel
I'm a partner in tetracycline 250 mg 100 capsules No species has a "right" to any resource. Nature is based on sustainable exploitation. It just happens that they evolved to harness blood as a resource. In any case, it would neither be right or wrong to eradicate this species. Personally, I find it humorous that such a small insect can get under everyones skin. (couldnt resist). I'd leave the species alone.

Gość Irea
very best job benoquin monobenzone cream The conditional nod from China comes after Baxter secured EUregulatory approval on July 22, having pledged to sell off theCRRT business, including supply deals and intellectual propertyrights. The CRRT division accounts for about 2 percent ofBaxter's renal product sales.

Gość Errol
In tens, please (ten pound notes) where can i buy clomid A Home Office spokesman said: "The government is determined to take effective action to reduce illegal migration, and to tackle illegal working. Giving employers hefty fines if they employ illegal immigrants is a key part of this.

Gość Cooper
I'd like to speak to someone about a mortgage best price diflucan "There are areas where we disagree but fewer than many wouldhave believed," Solberg, 52, told a news conference. "Eventhough Norway is a fantastic country, some people fall throughthe safety net. ... we will try to plug the holes."

Gość Chung
How long are you planning to stay here? http://www.gb2gm.org/marconi-centre neurontin 800 mg tid "It's a huge privacy problem," said Rotenberg. He said the U.S. Federal Trade Commission should review the policy change to determine whether it violates a 2011 consent order Google entered into which prohibits the company from retroactively changing users' privacy settings.

Gość Leonel
I love this site zetia cheap The "Raging Bull" case involves an appeal from Paula Petrella, the daughter of the man whose written work inspired the movie, Frank Petrella. The elder Petrella died in 1981, with his copyrights reverting to his daughter. She sued Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc. for copyright infringement for creating and distributing copies of the movie, but the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said she waited too long before filing her lawsuit.

Gość Wendell
How do you spell that? http://www.experimentalconversations.com/issue/spring-2013/ trazodone online prescription That tension, however, pales when compared to what's going on with Major League Baseball. Any time now, Rodriguez is expected to be hit with a lengthy penalty that could put him out of baseball indefinitely or perhaps even permanently.

Gość Florentino
Which team do you support? buy cheap amoxicillin But Pakistan, which has a border with India to the east and with Afghanistan to the west, has concerns of its own. It sees India's expansive diplomacy in Afghanistan as a ploy to disrupt it from the rear as it battles its own deadly Islamist militancy and separatist forces. Vying for influence in a post-2014 Afghanistan, it worries about India's assistance to the Afghan army, heightening a sense of encirclement.

Gość Pitfighter
I'm in my first year at university price of misoprostol We provide a range of advertising opportunities. By advertising with us, you are guaranteed to reach the industryâÂÂs key decision makers and keep your business in the forefront of their minds when planning their purchasing decisions.

Gość Harland
Do you know the address? http://www.muruniiduk.ee/products Coupons For Tricor CENTENNIAL, Colo. â Screaming gunshot victims were stampeding out of a Colorado movie theater after police arrested James Holmes, court documents say, so police officers repeatedly asked him if there was another shooter.

Gość Vince
It's a bad line ave buy tinidazole online cathedral mended The Maroc transaction ranks as one of the largest emergingmarket deals this year. It coincides with an even biggerEuropean telecoms deal, the Dutch telecoms group KPN's 5 billioneuro deal to sell its German unit to competitor TelefonicaDeutschland.

Gość Brianna
I'll text you later order erexin-v Tories have never been one for equal rights except for Obfuscation purposes and are running around headless chicken mode trying to stop leaks in their buckets loads full of corruption dirty laundry. Now terrorists aren't muslims but are their own guys exposing their wars droning spying

Gość Bobber
What's the interest rate on this account? how many mg of baclofen to get high Whether the pope will replace Burke as prefect of the Signatura is one of many questions buzzing in the Vatican as Francis methodically goes about putting his own appointments in place, in keeping with the changes common to any new papacy.

Gość Isidro
How much does the job pay? soon will my doctor prescribe clomid A key player in that 1990 playoff game was Lawrence Taylor, the revered sack machine that played so well under Parcells. The coach gave the highest compliment to the retired Giant Wednesday, saying if he could start any franchise with any player he's ever seen, he'd choose LT, "because I know he's going to be there every Sunday and try and his best to win the game."

Gość Leonard
I'd like to cancel this standing order promescent commercial Three weeks ago the cabinet deferred a decision on sellingan 11 percent stake in hydropower producer NHPC, whichit had hoped would raise $300 million, after the power ministryraised concerns it would be undervalued in the current market. delgra nebenwirkung Penney's shares have been on a wild ride in the past three days: plunging on the Goldman research, and declining further on the Reuters report about a capital raising, before recovering some of those losses on the company statement about trading conditions and the CNBC report. The shares fell again on the share sale announcement on Thursday, and continued their slide on Friday. progene 300w review Citing research by Cornell professor Robert Frank, Grant makes the compelling case that economists are neither generous, nor cooperative. And that's because they've swallowed one of Adam Smith's main tenets: people act out of rational self-interest. viarex grow xl Senate Bill 255, which takes effect immediately, makes it a misdemeanor to post identifiable nude pictures of someone else online without permission with the intent to cause emotional distress or humiliation. The penalty is up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine. onde comprar xytomax em fortaleza Perjeta was first approved last summer to treat women with a subtype of breast cancer that has already spread to other parts of the body. But Roche's Genentech unit is now seeking approval to use the drug at a much earlier stage of the disease: after diagnosis and before surgery to remove the tumor. black ant pills work The term "hero" is awarded too easily these days, assigned willy-nilly to talk radio pundits or athletes, politicians or whistle-blowers. That makes me think we need a real hero, that we're hungry for one. fildena 50 She's the program manager in Southeastern North Carolina for the Pretty in Pink Foundation, and she says now it's time to think green, as in cash and contributions for those in need who are diagnosed with breast cancer. is testofuel a scam Spain, Britain, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands have alsoopened similar cases against Google because the U.S.-based webgiant's privacy policy introduced in 2012 does not conform withlocal rules protecting consumers on how their personal data isprocessed and stored. testofen bulk powder A dying member of Louisiana's "Angola Three" inmates, who spent 41 years in solitary confinement for a killing he says he didn't commit, was freed on Tuesday after a federal judge ruled that he did not get a fair trial in 1974. is testofuel good Funding for women's health programs has been repeatedly cutby majority Republicans in the Legislature, and last week,Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast announced the closing of threeclinics in Texas, one of which performs abortions. (Editing by Greg McCune and Eric Walsh) virectin ed Detroit, a former manufacturing powerhouse and cradle of theU.S. automotive industry and Motown music, has struggled fordecades as companies moved or closed, crime surged and itspopulation fell from a peak of 1.8 million in the 1950s toaround 700,000 today. The city's revenue fell short of spending,while its budgets and borrowing ballooned. does walmart carry zytenz Apparently, FACT wanted the UK's broadband giants to block access to these sites ahead of order but none of the big five were willing to do so. ISPs normally demand a court order before taking any action.