Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Xashax007

Cwiczenia jakie wykonuje Jessica Alba. Chcecie miec jej figure?

Polecane posty

sorki, ale po angielsku: \"Regarding her workout routine: she works out every day: 45 minutes to an hour. She starts with cardiovascular exercise, which is basic - anyone who ever trained anything knows: first is stretching body (to warm up muscle. Cardio (burns calories and helps you to loose fat). Jessica Alba goes on treadmills or elliptical machine for 10 to 15 minutes to get her heart beat up to 180 beats per minute, but if you don\'t have the machines, you can go running, cycling, jogging, swimming, hiking, dancing, - anything that will make your heart beat faster and that will make you breathe heavier. It is good for your body- doctors recommend 30 to 60 minutes at least 4 times a week (Jessica does it every day!) Then comes strength exercise. Every \'smart\' exerciser knows great body can be achieved only when combining cardiovascular and strength exercise. She does: 50 lunges and 50 crunches. And then she works with weights- for better developed biceps and triceps. shoulders. Strength exercises are good because they strengthen muscles in your body and since all muscles in your body are connected, it is easier for them to \'hold\' your skeleton. Exercise is really beneficial- not just because someone want to look like a superstar, but because of your health. And exercise works immediately- right after exercising person feels better because higher levels of oxygen are brought into body - more oxygen- more happiness, and not only that: it is proved that people who regularly exercise in during their life feel much better, have less age-related diseases than those people who weren\'t exercising. So, people- you\'re not exercising just to loose weight, but also to achieve high quality age! I know it is hard at the beginning- no one starts with perfect shape!!! We are all in the same \'mess\' at the beginning, but it is up to everyone whether she or he has the will to succeed. It is all about motivation! Some people are motivated because in a matter of few months they\'ll have body like Jessica Alba, while others are motivated when doctors says- you must start exercising or you\'ll have another heart attack. Trust me, after exercising for a while, people develop \'positive addiction\'. They must go exercising -if they don\'t, they feel like something is missing in their lives. So, move your ass and go workout! \"

Gość słyszalam
że nie powinno się cwiczyc codziennie ! Powinno się robic 2 dniową przerwę w ciągu tygodnia !

Gość xdvcvcbvnbmyuj

Gość xdvcvcbvnbmyuj
nigdy nie slyszalam o czyms takim. JA CWICZE CODZIENNIE I NIE MUSZE SIE REGENEROWAC. ORGANIZM MOZE SIE DO TEGO PRZYZWYCZAIC

Gość prosze wasssss
nie masz po polsku Xashax007 ?? może ktos przetłumaczy??? prooosze!

Gość prosze wasssss
odpowiedzcie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gość Kocham RozczochrańcaD
No to może przetłumacz tutaj więcej osób skorzysta.

Po krotce: Jessica Alba cwiczy codziennie od 45min do godziny. Na poczatku zawsze zaczyna od cardio, KTORE JEST PODSTAWA. zaczynamy wiec tutaj od rozgrzewki i rozciagania miesni. Jessica Alba cwiczy roniez na treadmill lub elliptical mashine. przez 10-15 minut aby przyspieszyc puls do 180. Jesli nie macie zadnej z tej maszyn zasze mozecie isc biegac, plywac, jogging, jezdzic na rowerze. Wszystko, co tylko sprawi, ze nasze serce zacznie bic szybciej. Lekarze zalecaja. Jest to dobre dla calego ciala i samopoczucia. Nalezy to robic przynajmniej 4 razy w tygodniu. Po cardio jest czas na cwiczenia silowe. Kazdy, kto cwiczy chodz troche wie, iz aby miec pieknie wyrzezbione cialo nalezy polaczyc cwiczenia silowe z rozciagajacymi. Jessica zasze robi okolo 50 lunges i 50 scrunches. Potem wykonuje cwiczenia na bicepsy i tricepsy. Cwiczenia silowe sprawaiaja, iz miesnie lepiej trzymaja sie kosci.

nie wiem jak prztlumaczyc treadmill i elliptical mashine, lunges, scrunches ale mysle ze w slowniku mozna zlanelc

Gość ooollllllggggggggA
wyslij na e-mail : olgaa@onet.eu