Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość dddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaada

Czemu kobiety się ubierają jak moja matka i babcia? :(

Polecane posty

gdzie te pięknie 18-25 latki bez makijażu postarzającego nie popylające w tych śmiesznych butach za kostkę na obcasie i w tych kocach na ramionach :( gdzie słodziutkie misie na biuście koszulkach? gdzie trampeczki i inne tenisóweczki? mam 26 lat a gdzie nie spojrzę w Polsce stare kobiety! :(

Gość czerwona malva
gdzie słodziutkie misie na biuście koszulkach? gdzie trampeczki i inne tenisóweczki? poszukaj w przedszkolu :)

A tam w przedszkolu, moja narzeczona ma 22 lata i wygląda świeżutko i młodziutko a nie jak moje koleżanki z roku czy kobity co widzę w knajpie czy nawet w tych waszych ulubionych kawiarniach ;p Kobieco - jasne. Staro - nie ;/ http://kobieta.byc.pl/photo/articles/St.Tropez_461c8399c8129.jpg Ta kobieta ma koło 40 lat jakoś akurat, ale się tak i młodsze noszą ;/ na codzień, nie do biura

Gość jdjdtp
po ślubie bedzie jak inne, stara prukwa. Ty tez taki bedziesz. Wiem co mowie, bo jestem w trakcie rozwodu. Paweł 28.

Gość carpee_08
Nie zgadzam się z Tobą, bo zauważam ostatnio coraz więcej pozytywnych stylizacji na polskich ulicach. Moim zdaniem coraz więcej się dzieje, ubrania są coraz bardziej kolorowe, a stylizacje coraz bardziej żywe. Ostatnio będąc w butiku echo natknęłam się na bardzo fajne, ciekawe ciuszki, bardzo kolorowe właśnie takie dziewczęce sukienki w pastelowe kolory, z mnóstwem kwiatów.

Gość fgy56
Co chcesz, juz wiesz ze twoja mama i babcia ubieraja sie nowoczesnie :D.

Gość Philip
A company car fluticasone nose spray But after the rebel army got bogged down along the eastern front, they were seen as bystanders in the west, where local brigades formed, armed themselves, and trained their mostly civilian fighters with limited outside help.

Gość Ernie
The United States methocarbamol 500 mg This year, UFC network broadcast partner Fox is televising the Super Bowl, and White said he didn't want what he projected as "the biggest fight in UFC history" to have a distracted mainstream sports fan base.

Gość Amado
How many would you like? benoquin 20 "Our existing factory [in Pontefract] is near capacity and so this new site will allow for progressive expansion, enabling us to continue to extend our offering and to develop new and innovative products."

Gość Herschel
How would you like the money? zetia coupons Still, there are also a few surprises. Knoxville, Tenn., (No. 13) – not Grand Ole Opry home Nashville – purchases the most country music. And in addition to buying the most Latin music, Miami residents purchase the most dance, heavy metal, and children's music of any city.

Gość Lenard
Which year are you in? http://www.6folds.com/portfolio/ abilify pill size The popular photo-based social network, snapped up by Facebook Inc, will roll out advertising in the United States in a bid to become a "sustainable business," Instagram said in a blog post on Thursday.

Gość William
Can I call you back? cost paxil cr British Ambassador Mark Lyall Grant said he was pleased the draft resolution called for "accountability" for those responsible for the chemical attacks, although he added he would have liked a direct reference to the International Criminal Court in The Hague - something diplomats said Russia opposed.

Gość Wilford
We'd like to offer you the job abilify cheap price âThe Giants are a connection in my heart that I knew that I was supposed to be there,â Grant said in a team statement. âThe last year that I signed there to go to the Super Bowl I could have signed with a bunch of teams, but I wanted to sign with the Giants. We did each other a favor, but it definitely solidified my career for me.â

Gość Sylvester
I'm sorry, she's retin a micro 0.1 A Johannesburg-based foundation named after Mandela and numerous other groups have asked people to volunteer 67 minutes to charity to match what they say are the 67 years that Mandela served his community. Mandela led South Africa through a tense transition from apartheid to democracy and became president in the country's first all-race elections in 1994.

Gość Florentino
What university do you go to? neurontin 800 mg “They filtered every single one of them, every single one,” Parks says. “I don’t know what their criterion to filtering is, but it didn’t seem to make sense. The reviews didn’t all come up at one time either. Even when good ones came in months later, they were filtered.”

Gość Fermin
Which team do you support? fluticasone cream kw Sixty people are either dead or missing after the train -which had been parked on a slope 12 km (8 miles) away on Fridaynight - moved off, without a driver, accelerating downhill intoLac-Megantic. There it derailed and blew up around 1 a.m. (0500GMT) on Saturday.

Gość Rueben
A jiffy bag benoquin cream for sale The verdict was widely expected given that Maj. Hasan admitted at the start of the court-martial he had shot soldiers who were preparing to deploy to Afghanistan, saying he was trying to defend fellow Muslims who he believed had been unfairly targeted by U.S. forces.

Gość Tracey
Incorrect PIN canadian bimatoprost online "If confirmed, the use of chemical weapons by any side under any circumstances must be held accountable and would constitute an international crime," he said in a written statement on Monday. "Anyone responsible must be held accountable."

Gość Kirby
Could you tell me the number for ? buy discount diflucan Rivera said it was humbling to hear players speak of him in these ways. He mentioned that fellow New Yorker David Wright made a point of telling him on Tuesday that he admired how the legendary closer has handled himself during his career.

Gość Harlan
Withdraw cash annoyance heel purchase zithromax becomes refrigerator About 150 FBI agents converged on the region Saturday morning, joining roughly 100 law enforcement officers from the U.S. Marshal's Service, Idaho State Police, Valley and Ada County sheriff's offices, the San Diego Sheriff's Department and other agencies, The Associated Press reported.

Gość Randell
I'd like to pay this cheque in, please comprar tadapox espao-a Zulima Niebles' husband, Agustin Hernandez, was moving the family's things out of the apartment building and into his car Saturday. Among them were several photos, one showing the teen girl smiling in a red graduation gown, another of his sister-in-law in a white dress, wearing pearls.

Gość Branden
Please wait albenza price News of the criminal investigation comes after a source saidon Monday that the bank was nearing a deal with regulators,including the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, theOffice of the Comptroller of the Currency and the FederalReserve, to settle their probes into the "Whale" scandal for atleast $700 million.

Gość Rodolfo
I'll text you later vigora diccionario "We failed to make the case part of our shared history," she said. "Hungary typically suffers from a ghetto-like mentality in this way; there are our dead and their dead, and it's very hard to bridge that divide."

Gość Milford
Have you got any ? information feather fluticasone cream young Officials said China would develop an international oil futures trading platform in the zone and encourage foreign participation, part of attempts to upgrade commodities markets and hedge risk in the world's largest energy consumer.

Gość Wiley
I'm a partner in imitrex injection rxlist âÂÂI donâÂÂt know whether (aliens) are out there, but IâÂÂm desperate to find out. ItâÂÂs quite possible that weâÂÂre alone in the Universe. And think about the implications of that: if weâÂÂre alone in the Universe then the whole purpose in the Universe is in us. If weâÂÂre not alone, thatâÂÂs interesting in a very different way.âÂÂ