Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Fafik

Spironol

Polecane posty

Gość Fafik

Czy to mozliwe, ze przez Spironol, ktory dermatolog przepisal mi na tradzik mlodzienczy moe powodowac brak miesiaczki? Okres powinnam dostac 3 dni temu, zawsze jest regularny. Biore Spironol juz drugi tydzien i naprawde nie wiem, co robic. czy któras z was moze kiedys przechodzila cos podobnego albo wie co sie dzieje? Bardzo prosze o opinie.

Gość Fifikkkk
Blagam, podpowiedzcie cos...

Gość bryk bryk
Jeżeli ten lek ma takie samo dziłanie jak Androcur(ten jest antyndrogenny) to może hamoważ owu. Ja do anrocuru dostałam tabletki anty bo androcur hamuje prace jajników.

Gość ooooo justa oooo
widze że trafiłaś na jakiegoś w miarę myślącego dermatologa. tak, to normalne że po spironolu bedziesz miała zaburzone cykle, nie ma się czym przejmować :)

A ja się nie zgodzę, że spironol zaburza cykle. Moja pani profesor powiedziała mi, ze nie ma wpływu na cykl, co innego Androcur.

Gość MartynaM_9755
Używaliście leku co się nazywa Spironol? No bo wyszukiwałam informacji na temat tego leku i chciałam Was zapytać. Może możecie cokolwiek powiedzieć mi o tym leku? Opłaca się go używać, próbowaliście jakichś zamienników? Tutaj zanalazłam trochę komentarzy o Spironol: http://www.listalekow.pl/spironol/ - uważacie, że to sprawdzone informacje? Nie w smak mi się naciąć i wydać bezsensownie pieniążki, dlatego pytam Was o radę. Dzięki za wszelkie porady.

Gość gość
Znowu ta subtelna reklama. 😴

Gość gościnnaA
Ja drugi miesiąc biorę spironol na trądzik. Okres zawsze miałam regularnie a teraz już tydzień opóźnienia.

Gość Donnie
A packet of envelopes retin-a micro prescription only For those of us who have known N Srinivasan fairly closely over the years, his re-election unopposed as President of the Indian Cricket Board on Sunday for a third year, only underlined the manâÂÂs resolve and self-belief.

Gość Walton
Best Site good looking albuterol price Some conservative and free-market groups have opposed Binz,citing comments that, among other things, natural gas is a "deadend" energy source, and saying Binz would orchestrate a push forrenewable energy sources like wind over coal and natural gas.

Gość Heyjew
I can't get a signal decorate yagara side effects so pretend TOKYO - Asian shares rose to their highest in nearly five months on Tuesday on heightened hopes for a deal in Washington to reopen the U.S. government and avert a possible debt default, though investors remained wary with the deadline just days away.

Gość Mitch
I'm doing a masters in law silvitra cheap pricesilvitra There is more at stake here than whether the president wins or the Republicans lose a single political battle. Obama is challenging the whole system, which in fairness he promised to do while a candidate for president in 2008. Shame on us for not listening and not believing that he meant what he said.

Gość Bryon
What are the hours of work? cheap fluticasone More than a week of marches by municipal workers areexpected to culminate in a rally before parliament in thecapital, with garbage collectors, bus drivers, bank employeesand journalists among the groups joining the walkout.

Gość Osvaldo
I love the theatre oxcarbazepine carbamazepine conversion Now, wait a minute. Excellent? The big lefty did pitch around some lousy defense, and he did rack up seven strikeouts, five of them swinging, mostly with a fastball in the 93-94 mph range that Sabathia thought was one of his best of the season.

Gość Kidrock
Do you have any exams coming up? manufacturer of dapoxetine hydrochloride in india "It is clearly important that they are better trained in mental health awareness. But these figures also point to gaps and failings in the services that ought to support those with mental illness - before, instead of and after contact with the criminal justice system."

Gość gość
VQLw19uMMpVE9DebIu9oYCwm