Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Peter Gragelmann

Polki mieszkajace na stale w Niemczech

Polecane posty

Gość Dwayne
I don't know what I want to do after university buy endep They initially pulled over the Chong Chon Gang afterreceiving a tip it was carrying drugs, Panamanian lawenforcement have said. Cuban officials told Panama the cargo wasa donation of sugar for the people of North Korea.

Gość Dwayne
I don't know what I want to do after university buy endep They initially pulled over the Chong Chon Gang afterreceiving a tip it was carrying drugs, Panamanian lawenforcement have said. Cuban officials told Panama the cargo wasa donation of sugar for the people of North Korea.

Gość Devin
Can I call you back? doxycycline purchase online At a certain point, walking on egg shells PC language becomes an exercise in the ridiculous, as Georgia nobody (save for the fact TLC gave her spawn a TV series) Mama June is defending her poor food choices and morbid obesity.

Gość Wilburn
I'd like to open a business account handling Clotrimazole Betamethasone precise awe Huadian isn't alone, other generators have also been caughtturning off scrubbers, but the money they are fined is generallyless than the money saved from not running the energy-intensivedevices, so the offender can still come out ahead.

Gość Foster
A company car buy priligy Uralkali said in May that it would delay two of its potashmine expansion projects for as long as a decade if Jansenproceeds. Conversely, Mosaic said that it might reconsider itsplans to scrap the remainder of its potash expansion if BHPcancels Jansen.

Gość Edgardo
I read a lot dapoxetine purchase The 66-year-old added: "I watched the first half of their game against Ukraine before we went out to play and they played very well. If they play as well as they did in that half it will not be easy for us."

Gość Ayden
i'm fine good work yagara tablet "He would take me to the park or to the movies," she told People. "If I wanted ice cream, he was right there to get it for me. When we would cross the street, he would take my hand to keep me safe. He was always good to me. That's what made this so hard for me to comprehend. He never showed that side to me."

Gość Joesph
Just over two years finpecia cost in india “We will look carefully at the Department for Transport’s updated business case,” she said. “But, unlike the Tories, there will be no blank cheque for this project if costs continue to rise and value for money cannot be demonstrated.”

Gość gość
Hej sa tu mamy mieszkajace w Dahn. Jestem w De od pol roku.

Gość gość
jestem samotnym grubciem.mieszkam w Wilhelmshaven.czy jest podobna kobieta bądź samotna .smutno mi.pomozcie.piotr 42 lata kontakt 015163073039

Witam wszystkich jestem od 3 miesiecy w niemczech ze swoim partnerem, oboje pracujemy i mamy zamiar zostac na stale w niemczech (wyjechalismy oboje zeby zarobic szybko na mieszkanie i pozalatwiac wszystko) jestesmy mloda para moj narzeczony ma 27 lat ja mam 23 lata, jestem w 2 miesiacu ciazy, mamy 10 miesiecznego synka, ktory zostal z moja mama w Polsce niestety :( bardzo chcialabym sciagnac go juz do siebie jedyny problem jaki mam to ze znam troche niemiecki, ale nie na tyle zeby dogadac sie samemu dlatego mam problem z wynajeciem mieszkania :( pracujemy na bawari teraz mieszkamy w takim hotelu pracowniczym w ziemetshausen, ale mieszkanie chcemy wynająć w Günzburg, tam mój narzeczony pracuje. Może ktoś jest z tej okolicy co my i może ma namiary na kogoś kto pomaga polakom załatwiać mieszkania? czy wogóle jest taka osoba,ale słyszałam ze jest, to jakies namiary? będe bardzo wdzieczna za pomoc, POZDRAWIAM!

Gość gość
Witam czy to forum jeszcze jest aktywne ?szukam półek z okolic esslingen do pogAdania

Gość Roland Hannover
Witajcie Dziewczyny któraś może z Hannover. Szukam odskoczni pozdrawiam serdecznie Roland

Gość gość
Witam potrzebuje tłumacza wczoraj dostałem gazem po oczach w poradni potrzebuje kogoś kto mi przetłumaczy jestem niedaleko bansheim

Gość Enemmka

a czym smarujesz? zmien masc, wykąp dziecko w krochmalu, wietrz pupe tak czesto jak to mozliwe, 

a jak jakis ciezszy przypadek to juz tylko octenicare, sudokrem koszmarnie brudzi