Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość nie dam się nabrać

INTERNETOWE OSZUSTWA I OSZUŚCI

Polecane posty

Gość nie dam się nabrać

Witam, ostatnio dostałam dziwnego maila na swoją pocztę. Ktoś chce mi przesłać sporą kasę. Nie chce mojego numeru konta tylko adres.Oczywiście nie jestem naiwna i wiem ,że pieniądze z nieba nie spadają.Ale tak się zastanawiam, może ktoś z Was też dostał takie wiadomości i może lepiej wie co jest grane ? Wiadomości są po angielsku.Pierwsza którą dostałam : Respected Sir, I do recognised the surprise this letter will bring to you, most especially as it comes from a stranger. I am Mrs. Aisha Yacuba Ali. We are from Sao Tome. I am married to Dr. Yacuba Ali who was a wealthy cocoa merchant in Ivory Coast for years before he died in the year 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only two weeks. Before his death we were both faithful God fearing person. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside, when my late husband was alive he deposited one truck box with a security company here in Abidjan which is valued of 10.5 Million USD. Presently, though my late husband did not tell the security company what is inside the truck box. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Christanity or any Islamic institution or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a trust and honest capable person that will use this fund for orphanages home, hospital, school and propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained. The words of God made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are here were i live and I don’t want my husband’s efforts to be loosed. I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the kingdom of God. I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health,with God all things are possible, As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the security company here in Abidjan. I want you to always pray for me because the God is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life and beleive in God. Whoever that wants to serve the God must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Contact me on the above e_mail address for more information, any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.Thanks. Regards. Mrs Aisha Yacuba Ali Kolejna : Dear Sir, I thanking you so much again for your lovely and encouraging message which I received with usual happiness ,this has really convinced me that you're really true God fearing person and i decided to handle this money to you and use the money for Orphange school, orphanage home, hospital and motherless home i have trust and confidence in you that you will use this money accordingly. Please do not be worried inview of this transaction as this money is genuine money which me and my beloved late husband suffered for so many years to make and I have the documents covering the existence of the box in the security company which I'm going to enclose in this email to you. Above all, all the processes involved in the transfering of this box is going to be very legal. I have introduced you to them this just now and they however informed me that they need you to contact them as a new beneficiary to the box, so you have to send me your information so that i can forward it to the security company. I have introduced you to them as my late husband oversea's partner who is going to receive the truck box,so i will need you to contact the security company upon receive this email as i have told him that my late husband oversea's partner will be contacting him very soon,so contact him tell him that you wanted to transfer the truck box to your country and let him understand that you'are contacting on behalf of Aisha Yacuba Ali. Nie chodzi mi o prztłumaczenie tylko o to czy spotkaliście się z czymś takim. Dzięki za wszystkie informacje.

Gość nie dam się nabrać
upupupupupu

Gość nie dam się nabrać
też dobre

Gość nie dam się nabrać
upupupuupupupup

ja dostalam na maila cos takiego : Zostałeś wybrany do wzięcia udziału w turystycznej Akcji Eurorest. Teraz odbierz czek hotelowy gwarantujący bezpłatne noclegi do wykorzystania przez 2 osoby w 1000 hoteli w Polsce i 13 innych krajach Europy. Wypełnij formularz, odbierz czek hotelowy i wybierz najlepszy hotel lub pensjonat, który zafunduje Ci 14 noclegów. Po powrocie, gdy już osobiście sprawdzisz zalety ośrodka, zarekomenduj go znajomym. noclegi sa bezplatne.

na koncu dodali: Doceniając Twoją rolę w tym przedsięwzięciu wyrażamy nadzieję, że Ty docenisz swoją szansę na fantastyczny wypoczynek. Na wypełnienie formularza masz 10 minut od przeczytania tej wiadomości. My zrobiliśmy już wszystko, co mogliśmy, reszta zależy od Ciebie!

Gość biedronka kropkowana
o tych hotelach maile dostaje od ok 5 lat. zawsze kasuje odrazu, bo to oszustwo, nie ma niczego za darmo. ktos juz tutaj tlumaczyl jak go nabrali ze musial placic za jakos czesc.

tak i coś w stylu 10 darmowych noclegów dla ciebie i twych znajomych...;) wygrywam non stop a w nic nie gram mam farta co ? ;) hehe

Gość nie dam się nabrać
te wiadomości o hotelach też mi przychodzą i też kasuję.

Biedronka noclegi sa darmowe, ale wyzywienie trzeba wykupic pelne co sie ponoc kompletnie nie oplaca :O Generalnie doplacasz do "darmowego" interesu ;)

Gość nie dam się nabrać
i ciekawa jestem skąd mają adresy ??

Gość upuupupupupupupuppupupupu

a ja kiedys dostalam telefon ze wygralam wycieczke, ale mialam potwierdzic rezerwacje na numer 0 300 - ...- ... oczywiscie nie potwierdzilam ;)

Gość 07042009
Otrzymałam ponizszy e- mail. Jestem pewna, ze to próba oszustwa internetowego. How are you today and your family? I hope all is good, kindly pay attention and understand my aim of communicating you today through this letter, my name is Mr. Mark Andrews, Regional Managing Director Natwest Bank, East Anglia and Northern Home Counties -London. I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal described here-under for our both mutual benefit and hope you will keep it a top secret because of the nature of the transaction, During the course of our bank year auditing, I discovered an unclaimed/abandoned fund, sum total of £ 13.800,000 GBP (Thirteen million Eight hundred thousand British Pounds sterling) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers (Late Mr. Terry Ryan) an American who unfortunately lost his life and family, in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31st, 2000. Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally has been unsuccessful in locating any of the relatives for 4 years now, I sincerely seek your consent to present you as the next of kin / Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at {GBP£ 13.8 Million British Pounds Sterling} can be paid to you, which we will share in these percentages ratio, 60% to me and 40% to you. All that I require from you is your sincere co-operation; trust and utmost confidentiality to enable us conduct this transaction successfully. I assured you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in London once the fund is transferred to your bank account. Upon your consideration and acceptance of this offer, please proceed immediately and send to me the following information. -Your Full Name, -Your Contact Address & -Your direct Mobile telephone Number. This information will enable me to upload your data into our bank database to reflect in the bank network system that you are the named next of kin/will beneficiary of this fund and I will guide you on how to open communication with the bank and make the claims for onward transfer of the fund to you, please note that we have few days to carry out this deal, Your kind rapid response through my personal email: markandrews.1@hotmail.com will be highly appreciated. Thanking you in anticipation for your prompt response. Regards, Mr. Mark Andrews Regional Managing Director, East Anglia and Northern Home Counties

Gość alison11
z tymi hotelami tyo kiedys słyszałam ze to niby prawda tylko nie wiem czy akurat o te same chodzi. Kolezanka jeździła na wakacje i spała w tych hotelach za darmo ale w zamian musiała opłacać całodzienne wyzywienie wiec w sumie na jedno im wychodziło

Gość to jest właśnie oszustwo
takie łańcuszki były zanim po drabinie na dywan zacząłeś wchodzić, a tak w ogóle sezon polowania na jelenia trwa cały rok. A propos maili, nie dostawałem takich, ale dzwonili do mnie, że już wygrałem i jestem właścicielem telewizora czy skutera czy innej nagrody. Zawsze prosiłem, aby wysłano mi to na mój adres, na mój koszt i rozmowa się urywała

Gość Adam77
Użytkownik Allegro mediaprojekt_pl Mariusz Fraszczak, Gorzów wielkopolski -wprowadza w błąd Kupujących, gdyż wszystkie jego aukcje są to oferty pośrednictwa w zakupie (czyli powinny być umieszczone w sekcji 'usługi'). Aukcje tego użytkownika są tak opisane, jakby sprzedawał przedmioty (telefony, sprzęt rtv itp), natomiast faktycznie sprzedaje tylko usługę pośrednictwa między kupującym a nieznaną firmą w Azji (której danych nie chce udostępnić- ustawa o ochronie praw konsumentów tego wymaga!) i jedyne potwierdzenie jakie kupujący dostaje, to faktura za 'prowizję od sprzedaży', a nie za wystawiany towar. Użytkownik ten -firma Media Projekt Mariusz Fraszczak wprowadza klientów Allegro w błąd, aukcje nie są przejrzyste, odwołuje do własnego regulaminu, a użytkownik nie ma możliwości dowiedzenia się skąd towar zamawiany w jego imieniu w ogóle pochodzi. Cały proceder to pozorny dropshopping i jest niezgodny z Ustawą o prawach konsumenta -Art.12 oraz Art.24 tej ustawy.

Gość bakota

zakupy w internecie kota w worku. Japończyk razem ze mną oszukał się. Nie szukajcie słowa "oszukał" na Allegro, bo jest ta cenzura. Z Japończykiem kupiliśmy w Chinach "czarne pomidory", wyrosły czerwone, zamieścił zdjęcie. To nie musi być oszustwo, ale jakie w styczniu komentarze- co sprawdzili?!!!!: 100% Zadowolenia !! Polecam Allegrowicza !! - chyba choroba, w 1 dzień mu w styczniu wszystko wyrosło z nasion, i zadowolony.