Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

minimonia

niski progesteron w I trymestrze ciąży

Polecane posty

robiłam badania w 24 dc- jeszcze nie wiedziałam ze jestem ciązy, wynik był słaby: 22,8 nmol.(norma dla fazy lutealnej 19-53) kilka dni pozniej okazało sie ze jestem w ciąży :) , poleciałam szybciutko do gina z tymi wynikami i od razu dostałam duphaston na podniesienie progesteronu. dziś odebrałam wyniki kolejnego badania, 46,7 nmol. to nadal mało!! biorę duphaston dopiero 3 dni, a od poprzedniego badania minęło 8 dni. norma w 1 trym jest od 50 do 130, więc ciągle jestem pod kreską. czy ktoś moze mi powiedzieć czy z takimi wynikami moje dzieciątko ma szansę się urodzić ?

tak masz szanse urodzic oczywiscie musisz byc pod stałą opieką lekarza i jak sie nie myle to lerzec bo zwykle nie wolno pracowac jak jest cos nie tak ale szanse są zawsze trzymaj sie i główa do góry jak cos nie tak to natychmiast dzwon do lekarza prowadzącego ciąże

duphaston 2 razy dziennie powinien ci pomoc ... pod opieka lekarza - pewnie bedzie dobrze ... jezeli pomimo niskiego poziomu progesteronu fasolek się zagnieżdził - t zuch z niego - uszki do gory :)

Ja brałam dufaston aż do 7 miesiąca 3 razy dz. po1 tbl - i córeczka zdrowiutka się urodziła

dziękuję wam dziewczynki za słowa otuchy :) byłam dziś u gina i pytałam czy nie trzeba zwiekszyć dawki duphastonu, ale nie kazał. beta pięknie mi dzis podskoczyła,(bo też była niska) więc przyszłość rysuje się coraz bardziej różowo !!!!

Dziewczyny ja w 25 dc miałam progesteron 0,28. Wiecie może co oznacza taki niski jego poziom?

Nie wiem skąd takie normy progesteronu...Każde laboratorium podaje inne?:o Ja jakoś w 4tc miałam progesteron na poziomie 19,8, norma jest od 18 wzwyż dla I trymestru ciąży... Badałam jednocześnie beta hcg, która pięknie rosła...ginekolog nie miał żadnych zastrzeżeń do mojej ciązy, dziś jestem w 13tc z bliźniętami, żadnego podtrzymania nie stosowałam... Nie wiem z czego wynikają takie rozbieności w normach...

Gość gość
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Gość gość
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Gość gość
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Gość gość
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Gość gość
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Gość gość
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Gość Maximo
I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name 600 ibuprofen Yangon has the country's main ports, making it the most obvious location for export-oriented manufacturing. It is also the main tourist gateway, with visitor arrivals surging since a quasi-civilian government took office in 2011.

Gość Darrick
We're at university together http://www.robertmweir.com/roots-and-wings.html is 25mg of clomid effective The agency is still working to finish the project before Lei leaves for China, Johnson said. It is seeking approval to have the work done by the agency's Historic Preservation Training Center, "under the watchful eye of Master Lei," she said.

Gość Cooper
I'm unemployed purchase endep "I'm not sure I'm happy with this beauty pageant because pageants objectify women and also because there is a sensational dimension. The survivors' suffering is on display in a very public way," said Dalia Sivan, who heads the Haifa branch of Amcha, the national Israeli center for the psychosocial support of Holocaust survivors and their children. The views she expressed were her own, she said.

Gość Carlton
Thanks for calling flomax generic price Had Oswald been hired, the world never would have heard of him, and it's likely President Kennedy's visit to Dallas would have gone smoothly — as it did until his dark blue Lincoln Continental turned onto Elm Street.

Gość Darrin
Sorry, I'm busy at the moment abilify available generic form BMW sold MG Rover Group Limited (MGRG) in May 2000 to Techtronic for £10 with BMW additionally providing a £427m dowry, essentially a long term interest free loan. BMW also paid £75m in lieu of providing warranties. The Phoenix Four - John Towers, Nick Stephenson, John Edwards and Peter Beale - each owned and invested £60,000 in Techtronic.

Gość Dwight
I want to report a Clotrimazole And Betamethasone Cream It is already widely acknowledged that students with poor school attendance records tend to do worse academically and socially. They are at an increased risk of leaving school early and they can miss out on important social interaction with their peers.

Gość Mariah
real beauty page Aciphex Cheap A U.S arbitrator said Cooper Tire and Rubber Co cannot selltwo of its factories in the country to India's Apollo Tyresuntil a collective bargaining agreement is reached betweenApollo and members of the plants' union.

Gość Bonser
How many weeks' holiday a year are there? buy paroxetine hcl Lily Collins said that is was "an absolute honor and a privilege" to be chosen to represent Lancôme, noting that she has "always admired the brand's unique and distinctive appreciation for inner beauty and grace, elegance and utter radiance."

Gość Luigi
this post is fantastic order tinidazole Where Sissy Spacek seemed otherworldly and haunted in De PalmaâÂÂs film, Moretz (âÂÂHugo,â âÂÂKick-AssâÂÂ) is sadder. SheâÂÂs a terrific young actress. If she isnâÂÂt quite as deep here as she was in the vampire coming-of-age drama âÂÂLet Me In,â sheâÂÂs able to do more than prowl about, as she did in âÂÂDark Shadows.âÂÂ

Gość Modesto
I've only just arrived price for amoxicillin Clinton, a possible Democratic presidential candidate in 2016, experienced an unusual publicity moment Friday when both The New York Times and Washington Post featured lengthy stories about her paid speeches. This underscored the fact that there still appears to be an almost unlimited interest in her, especially by the political cognoscenti. And the stories showed that, as she contemplates a 2016 race, her public schedule enables her to fashion her own message and make news on her own terms.

Gość Cordell
I quite like cooking monobenzone benoquin In fact, Saturn's atmosphere is a bit like a multi-layered cake. There's a layer of water clouds at the bottom, ammonia sulfide clouds in the middle and ammonia clouds near the top, just below an upper tropospheric haze of unknown material that obscures almost anything. As the storms tear across Saturn, though, this layered cake of gases is mixed, revealing more about its composition.

Gość Wilton
I need to charge up my phone womenra tablets Ashton stressed the need for an "inclusive" process to ending the confrontation, one that would necessarily include the Brotherhood. But Egypt's army-installed interim government made clear Mursi would not be part of it.

Gość Carlo
Have you read any good books lately? what is mirtazapine 30 mg used for Ray-Jones died of leukaemia in 1972, aged 31, but his experiments were everything for the generation of photographers that followed. 'There’s a certain benefit of hindsight,’ Parr says. 'You can think differently 40 years on, and we’ll never know if Ray-Jones would have approved. But his best shots from back then still stand very well, they’re still brilliant images. The Beachy Head boat trip, and the shots of Margate and Glyndebourne. Those pictures are icons of documentary photography in the UK; they’re difficult to better.’