Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość cosicos waiter!

ANGIELSKI LIST MOTYWACYJNY HEEEELP!!!! HELP!!!!

Polecane posty

Gość cosicos waiter!

Hej, mam prośbe o pomoc w napisaniu Listu motywacyjnego po angielsku na stanowisko sprzątaczki lub inne wolne. Wyjasnie po krótce o co chodzi. Moja siostra pracuje w hotelu w norwegii i tam na wakacje potrzebują sprzątaczek i takioch asystentek kierowników sprzątaczek, które ustalają grafiki. W okresie wakacyjnym zatrudnia się osoby na czas urlopów. No i siostra kazała mi napisac list motyw. Nadmienić tam, że pracowałam w Irlandii i co tam robiłam (bo daawno temu pracowałam) . Nie wiem jak mam to sklecić porpawnie, nie używam obecnie angielskiego i pozapominałam wszystko. Siedze własnie w pracy i musze to jak najszybciej napisac, póki mam dostęp do kompa. Będę wdzięczna za pomoc. Może napisze po polsku swoją wersję..?

mi nit nie chce przetłumaczyc stopki to tobie pewnie tez nie pomogą

Gość cosicos waiter!
napisałam coś sama. Ważne, żeby tam było ,że na okres wakacyjny i o doświadczeniu w Irlandii. Może warto coś jeszcze dopisac? Dear Head Manager (?) I wish to apply for the position of the charlady in your hotel. I am interesting of work in July or August in 2011 year and I want to be helpfully on the Summer period. Currently Iam finishing studies in Poland, and working in a free-time of school as a receptionist in the PTK Centertel headquarters. I have an experience on charlady appointmend as I have been working in summer season in Ireland 3 years ago. My duties included: making beds, cleaning guests rooms, providing fresh towels and bathrobes on request. Moreover I did work as a waitress in the hotel restaurant on the breakfast time. I have a good knowledge of the cleaning products and I am not afraid of hard work. I am fast, well-organized and very precise. I learn new things quickly. Besides , I can work efficiently on my own but at the same time I am a good team player. I believe I will make a good worker in your hotel. (wstępy i zakończenia napisze sama:P)

Gość The good created me but
the evil has possessed thus I'm half-good and half-bad, Angel and Devil in one person- it's me.

Gość To było a propos stopki
:)

Gość To było a propos stopki
Masz tam byki, niestety muszę wychodzić i Ci tego nie poprawię :(

Gość cosicos waiter!
może ktośą porpawi.... tu mam najnowsza wersję I wish to apply for the position of the charlady in your hotel. I am interesting of work in July or August in 2011 year and I want to be helpfully on the Summer period. Currently Iam finishing studies in Poland, and working in a free-time of school as a receptionist in the PTK Centertel headquarters. My central motivation is working in the different country, improve myself and extending the language skills. I have an experience on charlady appointmend as I have been working in summer season in Ireland 3 years ago. My duties included: making beds, cleaning guests rooms, providing fresh towels and bathrobes on request. Moreover I did work as a waitress in the hotel restaurant on the breakfast time. I have a good knowledge of the cleaning products and I am not afraid of hard work. I am fast, well-organized and very precise. I learn new things quickly. Besides , I can work efficiently on my own but at the same time I am a good team player. I believe I will make a good worker in your hotel.