Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

trudi

wypowiedzenie umowy o pracę

Polecane posty

Czy ktoś wie jak sformułować wypowiedzenie umowy o pracę w UK? Z góry dziekuję za pomoc:)

ja sie ostatnio przygotowywalam na taka ewentualnosc. tutaj masz kilka wzorow Dear ............. I would like to inform you that I am resigning from my position as .................. (position) for the....................... (company name). My last day with the library will be ....................... (ostatni dzien pracy). Thank you for the professional and personal development you have assisted me with over the last five years. I consider just about everyone I have met here to be friends of mine now, and I will miss you all. However, my career has taken a different direction and I feel is time to move onto new opportunities and challenges. Your sincerely, (lub faithfully jesli piszesz Dear Sir/Madam) __________________________________________________________ Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name: I would like to inform you that I am resigning from my position as ............. for the ............., effective ................. Thank you for the opportunities for professional and personal development that you have provided me during the last five years. I have enjoyed working for the agency and appreciate the support provided me during my tenure with the company. If I can be of any help during this transition, please let me know. __________________________________________________________ Albo po prostu Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name: Please accept this letter as notification that I am leaving my position with ABCD on September 15. Your sincerely