Odpowiedz na ten temat

poszukuje piosenki...

• Quintin 2015.11.20 [20:48]
    Do you have any exams coming up? alarmed item fluticasone salmeterol dome token âWeâre obviously trying new things here, a different look,â Lundqvist said. âBut hockeyâs about â we talked about it after last game â itâs about all the small details in the game, and if you donât do that right, itâs going to be a tough game â¦. If you lose the puck in the wrong areas, itâs going to cost you, and it did today. Probably four of the goals were we just lost the puck in the wrong area, and itâs deadly.â
  • Mathew 2015.11.21 [01:55]
    Thanks for calling buy nizagara pills Whichever course you’re looking into, consider the alternatives and note them, complete with their course code. Then bookmark the appropriate webpages so they’re always to hand. It is, of course, critical to phone a university in advance and check whether they offer subject swapping – but most do.
  • Dwayne 2015.11.21 [01:56]
    I'm retired pasa si dejo tomar paxil cr 25 mg Weiner said union officials have met and developed a plan for a deputy executive director to succeed him, though he wouldn't identify who that person was. The Daily News has learned that Weiner's successor will come from within the association.
  • Kidrock 2015.11.21 [02:53]
    Could you give me some smaller notes? tinidazole tablets "The original frontage has been retained in a cynical gesture towards preservation. But its failings go deeper," said the judges. "This is a building that the jury struggled to see as remotely fit for human occupation."
  • Landon 2015.11.21 [02:53]
    What do you do? paroxetine price in pakistan The move has fueled speculation that Glaxo, which owns 27percent of Theravance, may eventually buy Theravance's mostlucrative products. (Reporting by Toni Clarke in Washington; Editing by CarolBishopric and Richard Chang)
  • Kurtis 2015.11.21 [14:51]
    I don't know what I want to do after university acts 10mg abilify weight gain dozen Men in Manhattan tend to be more affluent, better educated and success-driven â all factors that help tip the scales toward not tipping the scales, according to the new report by the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington.
  • Errol 2015.11.21 [19:29]
    Could you transfer $1000 from my current account to my deposit account? are paxil and xanax similar Speaking of Maggie, this episode revealed her role in the matter and why she became a subject of lawyer Rebecca Halliday's interrogation. On her way out of Stomtonovich's room – he insists on conducting the interview alone with Jerry – she hears him say, "It happened," when Jerry asks him if he is going to confirm Genoa.
  • Dewey 2015.11.21 [19:29]
    Could you ask her to call me? information apcalis jelly Anyone who has worked in a political position in Washington has had ample experience with great frustration. Almost everyone involved with public policy feels as I do that there is much that is essential yet infeasible in the current political environment. Yet context is important. Concerns about gridlock are a near-constant in American political history and in important respects reflect desirable checks and balances; much more progress is occurring in key sectors than is usually acknowledged; and American decision making, for all its flaws, stands up well in global comparison.
  • Greenwood 2015.11.21 [19:29]
    I'd like to speak to someone about a mortgage retin a micro for wrinkles and acne That’s the case for Africa fund manager Alexander Trotter of Fulcrum, who is underweight Egypt because of the political turmoil, despite the country’s attractions as an industrial centre, a so-called “Manchester of the Middle East”:
  • Lamar 2015.11.21 [19:29]
    Punk not dead proventil hfa price One equity analyst following CN said the line closure wouldhave a limited impact on the company's financial results andthat the railway may be able to make up the lost traffic oncethe line re-opens.
  • Mishel 2015.11.21 [19:30]
    What's the last date I can post this to to arrive in time for Christmas? robaxin euphoria A key source of demand for New York office space is thetechnology sector, analysts said. Office rents in the New Yorkmetro area rose an average of 0.8 percent in the third quarterfrom the prior quarter, the second biggest increase after SanFrancisco, said real estate research firm Reis. Both citiesbenefited from growing demand for office space from thetechnology sector.
  • Florencio 2015.11.23 [16:25]
    I'm at Liverpool University generic paxil no prescription vd At the age of 41 her condition deteriorated. She had dialysis â a process for removing waste and excess water from the blood â for two-and-a-half years before she had a kidney transplant in November 2000.
  • Josiah 2015.11.23 [16:26]
    perfect design thanks apcalis sx oral jelly fo-r frauen dz Polls show immigration is one of the subjects that worries British voters the most and any perception that retailers are deliberately disadvantaging locals could damage Prime Minister David Cameron's Conservatives as well as the firms themselves.
  • Wilton 2015.11.28 [06:39]
    I've got a very weak signal erexin v tablets questions It might be argued that the American economy performed well during the l950s when inflation rates were very low, and so negligible inflation rates can be consistent with strong economic performance. This may be a misleading comparison. Underlying productivity growth was much more rapid during the l950s than it is today. As a consequence, there is less need for nominal wages to fall than there would be at low inflation rates in the current environment. Moreover, rapid underlying growth may have masked weak performance in keeping output near its potential level. The more dramatic example of weak economic performance during the 1870s corroborates the view that excessively low inflation is potentially quite costly.
  • Bryce 2015.12.08 [07:07]
    What's the current interest rate for personal loans? sumatriptan nasal spray cost Boeing never disclosed the cost of the three-month groundingbut said it absorbed most of the expense in the first quarterwhile still posting a 20 percent rise in profit. Its shares areup 35 percent this year, even after Friday's loss.
  • gość 2015.12.08 [13:05]
    A co wy nie umiecie sobie sami radzić ...?Macie telefony nagrywacie kawałek i wpisujecie .Lub w android market jest apka Shazam , która ułatwi wam wyszukiwanie danego utworu
  • gość 2016.09.15 [11:20]
    Witam!
    Szukam dosyć starej piosenki, na moje oko lata 90
    to leciało tak..
    ,,aaa, just a live it (aaa, just a live it)
    i tu mam też zagwozdkę, bo nie wiem do końca, czy to ,,Live" czy ,,Love" z góry dziękuję
  • gość 2016.09.16 [16:29]
    Nie wiem czy trafiłam na dobrą dyskusję, ale może ktoś mi pomoże.
    Szukam piosenki. Powstała ona tak rok lub półtora roku temu. Byla w niej ładna tancerka i ona potem tańczyła z innymi przy wokaliście który śpiewał. Była też scena na imprezie jak się chyba poznali czy coś. Miał hiszpański akcent ale nie pamiętam czy śpiewał po hiszpańsku czy angielsku. Dziękuje z góry za pomoc.
  • chce ta piosene 2017.10.02 [11:16]
    Szukam piosenki, nieraz ją słyszałam w radio, śpiewa ją facet, sam, później z chórkiem, zaczyna się tak: Hey, work it now du da, na na na, worik it dułe dułe nana na. Jak zaczyna spiewac, to jest tak melodyjnie, tym tym rym ty ryrym, siala lala, tym tyryryrym, siala lalaa, tym tymtyryryryrdym, sialalala, siala la la!. Refren z chórkiem, i od początku to siala lala, tez z chórkiem.Kurde, taka przyjemna balladka, piosenka wydaje się być stara, ale mogę się mylić. Pomóżcie, bo tak się do mnie przyczepiła, a nie mogę jej znaleźć.
  • koneserka dobrej muzyki 2017.10.10 [11:06]
    Do chce ta piosene: Afric Simone-Hafanana.
  • Hilal 2017.10.22 [12:10]
    Szukam piosenki leciała bardzo dawno jak byłam Jeszcze dzieckiem piosenke spiewa facet grubszy w ciemnych okularach piosenka opisuje historie narkomanki ktora miała narkotyki od znajomego meza,chłopaka,narzeczonego któregoś dnia przylapal ja na tym w łazience obiecała ze byś weźmie aż któregoś dnia znalazł ją martwa na stole z narkotykami na stole bardzo proszę o pomoc o odnalezienie tytulu i wykonawce tej piosenki
  • Jeff123 2017.11.20 [08:47]
    Witam.Szukam piosenki chyba z okresu 2000/2001 (przynajmniej wtedy ją usłyszałem).Na płycie ją miałem i podpisana była fajny.mp3.Była to piosenka techno, na początku był sam bit ja to w techno , zaczął się rozkrecać, chwila ciszy i gwizdy.Później w refrenie cały czas był dzwięk gwizdka oczywiscie melodyczny, bardzo fajna melodia.Utwór z pewnością mało znany, bo nigdzie na niego nie trafiłem do tej pory, ani w radiu, telewizji ani na płytach znajomych.
  • gość 2017.12.02 [19:45]
    Poszukuję piosenki, śpiewa ją młoda kobieta (głosik lekko piskliwy) piosenka jest wolna, spokojna, być może że z lat 90-tych. Proszę o pomoc.

Odpowiedz na ten temat

Trwa ładowanie...