Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość malutka myszka

Czy jesli wezme slub z moim facetem , bede mogla bez problemu ..

Polecane posty

Gość malutka myszka

zameldowac sie tam gdzie on mieszka? Mieszkanie lokatorskie , najemca jest jego matka. Nie znam sie na tych sprawach , czy ktos mi poradzi??

Jeśli jest właścicielem (i nie ma intercyzy) to prawnie jesteś współwłaścicielem i masz prawo się tam zameldować. Piszesz, że najemcą jest matka - mam rozumieć że jest głównym najemcą? Czy tylko współwłaścicielem lokalu (na pół z synem?).Jeśli jest głównym najemcą to nie masz żadnych praw do mieszkania, jeśli jest najemcą w połowie to druga połowa należy do Was, czyli do Ciebie w 1/4.

Acha, żeby się zameldować wcale nie trzeba mieć ślubu ;)

Przepraszam, nie doczytałam, że jest to mieszkanie spółdzielcze, czyli niewłasnościowe - w takim wypadku po ślubie masz prawo się tam zameldować oiczywiście pod tym warunkiem, że główny najemca wyrazi na to zgodę.

Gość malutka myszka
Sytuacja jest taka , ze mieszkam z facetem juz 5 lat. Jego rodzice najpierw powiedzieli ,ze mozemy tam mieszkac do usranej smierci . Ale teraz oni wprowadzili sie do nas , i przy byle jakiej klutni , jego ojciec mowi mi ,ze nie jestem zameldowana tutaj , i mnie policja wyrzuci . Mieszkanie nie jest wlasnosciowe , wiem ,ze jest tu jakas administracja, nie wiem czy to jest lokatorskie czy kwaterunkowe ( nieznam sie na typach mieszkan :( ) Matka jest glownym najemca , ale my wszyscy placimy czynsz . Chce sie zameldowac ,zeby wiecej mnie nie straszyli przy byle jakiej klutni , ze mnie wywala.

Gość malutka myszka
Musi wyrazac zgode ?To ,ze bede zona , zameldowanego w tym mieszkaniu nie wystarczy? Jak sie tutaj wprowadzilam , chcialam sie zameldowac czasowo , ale powidzieli ,ze nie musze . Wlasciwie gdybym sie tutaj zameldowala , to nie dostaliby dodatku mieszkaniowego z urzedu miasta

Gość dzieki wielkie

Gość numi
Jeśli najemcą jest jego Mama to ona musi wyrazić zgodę to normalne,to żejesteś zoną jej syna,który jest tam zameldowany nie wystarczy.W ten sposób wiele osób mogłoby się bezkarnie meldować,poza tym może Mama sobie tego nie życzyć.Nie będąc żoną jeśli wyraz zgodę też możesz się zameldować.

Gość a może się wyprowdzcie
po slubie! skoncza sie kłótnie, będzie spokój i bedziesz sie mogła zameldować!

Gość Jeżeli matka jest
najemcą to ona musi wyrazic zgode na twoje zameldowanie i nie jest wazne czy masz ślub czy nie. PS Ale robisz byki

Gość Deshawn
Whereabouts in are you from? http://www.janedakool.ee/index.php/dokud generic womenra 100mg Rep. Jared Polis's wealth blossomed in the tech industry. He's dabbled in a little bit of everything, from starting an online greeting card website with his parents called bluemountainarts.com, to founding a company that ships flowers around the country â Proflowers.com.

Gość Ayden
I'll put him on generic duloxetine duvanta 20mg fh Rick Whittington, a New York-based aerospace analyst withDrexel Hamilton LLC, said that âÂÂwe think this was a galley fireor perhaps some other piece of electrical equipment.â He saidthat âÂÂthis shouldnâÂÂt have any measurable impact on earnings.âÂÂ

Gość Alfonso
Could you send me an application form? purchase motilium Malmo troubled Swansea after the restart, first Jiloan Hamad sending a free-kick just wide after good work by South African winger Rantie and then Magnus Eriksson having a decent penalty appeal turned down after Amat seemed to make contact.

Gość Kelvin
I need to charge up my phone cheap avanafil Brian Freeman has been following minor league baseball for more than 40 years. He covered the Wilmington Blue Rocks for the Daily Times from 1996-98 and served as a field producer for the former PRISM covering minor-league ball.

Gość Bailey
US dollars souvenir tragedy buy topamax online uk ridiculous guards The changes were particularly dramatic among the Bosniak population. Many could choose to declare their identities as âBosnianâ instead of âBosniak,â which would put them in the category of âOthersâ â which includes smaller ethnic groups such as Roma, Jews and others not part of the three main ethnic groups.

Gość Irvin
Lost credit card frantic officially imovane 7.5mg vehemently The town, located in wooded hill country of eastern Bosnia near the border with Serbia, was a designated "safe area" guarded by U.N. peacekeeping troops, but they abandoned their posts in the face of advancing Bosnian Serb forces.

Gość gość
Zameldować sie możesz jesli właściciele sie zgodzą i bez ślubu, ale ktos pisze bzdury, bo nawet ślub nie daje Ci prawa do współwłasności bo to wchodzi w majątek męża nagromadzony przed ślubem.

Gość Buddy
I'm at Liverpool University http://www.fmmelodia.com//index.php/weather.html tail shoemaker buy valtrex online australia staggered Federal employees whose work has been labeled not essentialhave been hit hard as political dysfunction repeatedly stiflesnegotiations between Democrats, who control the Senate, andRepublicans, who lead the House of Representatives.

Gość Lioncool
Do you know the address? latisse òî (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03 Thomas Bruton, the court clerk for the Northern District ofIllinois in Chicago, said officials there would not make anydetermination regarding essential staff until they know forcertain that the shutdown will last more than two weeks.

Gość Stanford
real beauty page can atarax 25 mg get you high When his sporting career ended, he did not want to go into physiotherapy. He says starting again at a junior level would have paid about ã18,000 a year, not enough from him to support a wife, two children, and house.

Gość Bobbie
Who do you work for? buy ventolin online from australia The "eat less, move more" message, no matter how it is presented and how much money is spent on its promotion, is obviously not working - and I would contend that, in isolation, it cannot work.

Gość Douglass
What do you like doing in your spare time? prozac weekly dosing xg In a move certain to raise the Islamist group’s sense of victimhood, prosecutors issued arrest warrants for Mohammed Badie and three of his associates over Monday’s events outside the army’s Republican Guards’ officers’ club — thus openly blaming the Brotherhood for an incident it has called an unprovoked “massacre”.

Gość Earle
Special Delivery cheap topamax overnight One helmet was noticeably absent from the stage, however: Notre Dame, which announced last September that it would join the league as a member in every sport but football and hockey. The Irish continue without a conference affiliation for their football program, and Swofford said that despite the caveat, adding Notre Dame to the league was a no-brainer. âBringing on Notre Dame was the right thing to do,â Swofford said. But the Irish wonât have to play a full ACC schedule when the partial membership begins in 2014; theyâre slated to play only five games per year against ACC opponents.

Gość Cooper
Will I have to work on Saturdays? silagra packungsbeilage On Thursday, NOAA declared the bottlenose dolphin deaths an "Unusual Mortality Event," which means the federal government will pay some of the associated costs. That helps, but it doesn't solve the center's budget problems.

Gość Emmett
I study here zoloft 100 mg recreational Lydia Hearst-Shaw is back on the market. A source tells Gatecrasher the 26-year-old model/actress and 58-year-old actor Jeff Goldblum have mutually parted ways after seven months together. 'They both kind of ended it,' says the source, who says the couple's age difference was a factor. Adding to the intrigue, Hearst tweeted, 'Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you,' which sounds like a reference to Goldblum's playboy reputation, but our source had not heard the actor was stepping out on Hearst-Shaw.

Gość Quaker
Children with disabilities http://www.experimentalconversations.com/issue/spring-2013/ trazodone hcl 150mg Hernandez, 23, told the officers to contact his lawyer. He walked into his house, retrieved a business card for his attorney, came back out and handed it to the police, who informed him that they were conducting a death investigation. They did not mention whose death. Hernandez retreated inside, slammed the door and locked it behind him.

Gość Erick
What do you do for a living? quiet purchase flovent team see I visited the various app websites (many of which no longer exist), looked for the download links and confirmed the downloads with browser pop-ups. Then, if I was lucky enough to succeed and avoid the dreaded error messages, I would go find the apps in the download folder. It was a time- consuming process, one which very few would see through to the end after reading a short review about the app.

Gość Rikky
Where's the postbox? wean off paxil cr 12.5 The American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Council 25, which represents about 70 percent of Detroit’s civilian workforce, on Monday argued that if the other lawsuits were stopped, Orr, Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder (R) and others would be able to continue to operate beyond state constitutional authority.