Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Behemot

Mam dzisiaj doła. Buuu...

Polecane posty

a to pierwsza zwrotka.... Bells will be ringing the glad, glad news Oh what a Christmas to have the blues My baby\'s gone (my baby\'s gone) I have no friends To wish me greetings once again

albo: Last Christmas I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away This year To save me from tears I\'ll give it to someone special

Zima na ramiona moje spadła Niewinnością białym śniegiem Pierwsza gwiazda już na niebie Nie ma nie ma ciebie Hej moje góry i doliny Widziałyście może dziś Dokąd odszedł mój jedyny Hej Bóg się rodzi Moc truchleje Nie ma nie ma ciebie

Hej moje góry i doliny Odpowiecie może mi Dokąd odszedł mój jedyny Hej Bóg się rodzi moc truchleje Nie ma nie ma ciebie Ogień tańczyć zaczął już w kominie A choinka się zieleni Serca ludziom opromieni Moje w kamień zmieni

Hej moje góry i doliny Widziałyście może dziś Dokąd odszedł mój jedyny Hej Bóg się rodzi Moc truchleje Nie ma nie ma ciebie Hej moje góry i doliny Odpowiecie może mi Dokąd odszedł mój jedyny Hej Bóg się rodzi moc truchleje Nie ma nie ma ciebie

Śnieg zasypał dzisiaj wszystkie drogi Niewinnością białym płaszczem Twoich śladów nie wypatrzę Nie mam cię na zawsze Hej moje góry i doliny Widziałyście może dziś Dokąd odszedł mój jedyny Hej Bóg się rodzi Moc truchleje Nie ma nie ma ciebie

Hej moje góry i doliny Odpowiecie może mi Dokąd odszedł mój jedyny Hej Bóg się rodzi moc truchleje Nie ma nie ma ciebie

Although it\'s been said Many times, many ways Merry Christmas to you...) Chestnuts roasting on an open fire Jack Frost nipping at your nose Yuletide carols being sung by a choir And folks dressed up like Eskimos Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe Help to make the season bright

Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow We\'ll find it hard to sleep tonight They know that Santa\'s on his way He\'s loaded lots of toy and goodies on his sleigh And every mother\'s child is gonna spy To see if reindeers really know how to fly And so I\'m offering this simple phrase

To kids from one to 92 Although it\'s been said Many times, many ways Merry Christmas to you They know that Santa\'s on his way He\'s loaded lots of toy and goodies on his sleigh

And every mother\'s child is gonna spy To see if reindeers really know how to fly So I\'m offering this simple phrase To kids from one to 92 Although it\'s been said Many times, many ways Merry Christmas Merry Christmas Merry Christmas to you...

witam rozśpiewane koleżąnki :) ależ tu dzis wesoło i swiątecznie ...... ja muszę choinke ubierać - kto wyprodukował bombki bez sznurków :0 wrrrrrrrrr znudziło mi sie wieszanie po 12 sztukach :0 dzis o 6.30 byłam w kościele - jejqqq ile tam było ludzi - chorzy jacys czy inni czy cóś .... kto by mnei zmusił tak wcześnie chodzic - jeszcze w tygodniu .... mój brat to określił \"dla nawiedzonych\" - środek nocy a ci w kościele siedzą .... normalnie zadziwiła mnei (i nie tylko mnie) frekfencja

madus - to była msza za mojego dziadka - dziś jest pogrzeb .... wiec musiałam być .... na pewno bym tam nie poszła od tak sobie - jak jakieś 100 osób :........ normalnie szok

You better Watch out you better not cry, you better not pout i\'m tellin\' you why, Santa Claus is coming to town, he\'s making a list checkin it twice, he\'s gonna find out whos naughty or nice, Santa Claus is coming to town

the boys and girls in toyland will have a new physiqe there gonna build a toy land all around the christmas tree. You better watch out you better not cry you better not pout i\'m tellin\' you why Santa Claus is coming to town Santa Claus is coming Santa Claus is coming he\'s coming to town

Jej, chwile mnie nie było a Madusia koncert nam tu szczeliła ;) Elffik> :( Trzymaj się. Też mnie dziwi taka ilość ludzi na tak rannej mszy... Karaani> 🌻 Leticia> chętnie bym się z tobą zmieniła. :)

ewentualni: Fuck Christmas Don\'t despair just because it\'s Christmas People there are so gay at Christmas See the children on the street hope they get something good to eat But for me it\'s not so great Fuck Christmas, fuck Christmas, fuck Christmas, fuck Christmas Fuck Christmas, fuck Christmas, fuck Christmas, fuck Christmas

uciekam - m,usze ubrać ta choinkę mimo braku sznurków w bombkach i nieco pokój ogranąć ...... bo popołudniu pewnie nic nie dam rady zrobić ... ehh dzis w nocy przyjeżdża mój misiek .... :) ojj bedzie się działo :P

So this is Christmas. And what have you done ? Another year over and a new one just begun. And so this is Christmas. I hope you have fun, the near and the dear ones, the old and the young. A very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Let\'s hope it\'s a good one without any fear.

And so this is Christmas for weak and for strong, for rich and the poor ones. The road is so long. And so happy Christmas for black and for white, for yellow and red ones. Let\'s stop all the fight. A very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Let\'s hope it\'s a good one without any fear.

So this is Christmas. And what have we done ? Another year over and a new one just begun. And so happy Christmas. We hope you have fun, the near and the dear ones, the old and the young. A very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Let\'s hope it\'s a good one without any fear. War is over if you want it.

I don\'t want a lot for Christmas There is just one thing I need I don\'t care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree I just want you for my own More than you could ever know Make my wish come true All I want for Christmas is you

I\'ll be home for christmas You can count on me Please have snow, and mistletoe and presents, by the tree Christmas Eve will find me where the love light, gleams I\'ll be home for christmas if only in my dreams

Christmas Eve will find me where the love light, gleams I\'ll be home for christmas if only in, if only in, If only in my, Dreams

ohhhhhhhh...ale tu świątecznie... cześć, mam chwilkę, ale zaraz wracam do misji kuchennej... madusia - nie no leżę ze śmiechu, to kiedy ślub?

Gość SORKI DZIEWCZYNKI
NIE WIEDZIALAM ZE USUNA WSZYSTKIE MOJE POSTY JESZCZE RAZ WESOLYCH SWIAT I ZEGNAJCIE...PAPA UNICESTWILI MNIE....HEHE

sorry, doprawdy nie wiem co tu się dzieje... na co drugim topiku walka kogoś tam z moderatorem... czy to im sprawia satysfakcję czy co? bez przesady, proszę... karaani -> i tak wiemy, że jesteś... 👄