Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Kwasia

jak jeść owoc POMELO?

Polecane posty

Gość annstuchiya
a jaki to ma smak??

Gość hasimausianja
pomelowy

Gość kasia2020
Ma podobny smak do grejpfruta a pomarańczy. Ja obieram ze skórki, dzielę na cząteczki ,kładę do miseczki i czasami wyciągam z błonki.

Gość kojocina
pomelo sie obiera z zewnętrznej skórki i potem pojedyncze kawałeczki z tej błonki elegancko schodzi i sie dlubie i wygrzebuje fajnie srodeczek czasem tryśnie soczek ale generalnie to bez czyszczenia rączek sie obchodzi łądnie wszystko odchodzi od siebie i bardzo lubie ten dziwny owoc :)

Gość gość
a po 4 zł to tanio czy drogo??? bo za tyle w polo widzialam

Gość gość
Kupiłam i było paskudne,suche i więcej nie kupię. Wyglądało ślicznie,zdrowo,ale miąż był jak trociny,szkoda kasy,wolę inny owoc.

Gość Hobert
What sort of music do you listen to? how many neurontin do i have to take to get high Ashkar's brother was cleared of conspiracy charges. Their father, Nayef, owner of the store where the ticket was sold, is charged with conspiracy and has a separate trial scheduled for September, the AP said.

Gość Thaddeus
Which team do you support? online intagra Kenyan intelligence believes Lewthwaite was living in an exclusive villa in Mombasa while plotting the attacks. When police raided her home, the mother-of-four was not there but police say they discovered a stash of ammunition and a laptop with a journal Lewthwaite had been writing.

Gość Rickie
A few months http://www.chicsweets.net/about-us/ cheapest abilify prices Since around half of young patients get little or no benefit from the first medicines prescribed after a psychotic episode, the scientists said the finding could help identify those at greatest risk and may also help the search for better drugs.

Gość Ayden
I can't get through at the moment buy generic accutane 10 mg Revlon's revenue for the quarter ended June 30 fell 2percent to $350.1 million, hit by lower sales of its Almay colorcosmetics brand. TCG has annual revenue of 405 million euros($538 million), according to CVC's website.

Gość Ayden
I can't get through at the moment buy generic accutane 10 mg Revlon's revenue for the quarter ended June 30 fell 2percent to $350.1 million, hit by lower sales of its Almay colorcosmetics brand. TCG has annual revenue of 405 million euros($538 million), according to CVC's website.

Gość Jospeh
It's a bad line accutane month 5 still breaking out Although cautioning that it was "too early to tell whether this offer will succeed" Mr Obama said the initiative had "the potential to remove the threat of chemical weapons without the use of force".

Gość Filiberto
Can I call you back? http://dokumentarci.com/topvideos.html prevacid odt Content engaging our readers now, with additional prominence accorded if the story is rapidly gaining attention. Our WSJ algorithm comprises 30% page views, 20% Facebook, 20% Twitter, 20% email shares and 10% comments.

Gość Sylvester
What university do you go to? robaxin 500mg tablets "We have instructed all US embassies and consulates that would have normally been open on Sunday to suspend operations, specifically on August 4th," a senior state department official told the BBC.

Gość Mitchel
I'd like to open a personal account albuterol ipratropium He was 15 of 18 for 116 yards and ran for 87 yards. Siemian, who carried the load at quarterback last week, was 15 of 19, and Northwestern looked every bit like a team bent on showing it can beat the best of the Big Ten.

Gość Darell
Please call back later Alesse Vs Yaz "America is just as much about aiding those less fortunateas it is about personal responsibility. Government does this inso many ways; why shouldn't it help Detroit rebuild itself?"Rattner wrote in an opinion piece Friday in The New York Times.

Gość Hosea
Whereabouts in are you from? misoprostol tablets Dimon turned over the title of chairman of the deposit-taking unit, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., to a fellow director of the holding company, William Weldon, on July 1, a JPMorgan Chase & Co spokesman said.

Gość Rashad
Hold the line, please diflucan 100 mg costo "Thank you to my family, my fans and fans of other teams for their support. The NFL is a fraternity of brothers and I am thankful for the tweets, phone calls and text messages from my fellow players. God Bless everyone and thank u so much," Peterson wrote in three tweets.

Gość Raymon
Have you seen any good films recently? http://www.pivotmarine.com/maritime-consultancy how to get defend megalis Although Crystal Palace lost superstar winger Wilfried Zaha to Manchester United this summer, Congolese wide-man Yannick Bolasie was equally impressive at times last season. At just £2.5m, Bolasie’s pace, strength and threat in the final third, make him a valuable addition to any team. Spanish U20 captain José Campaña (£2.6m) could also be a smart selection, for his passing ability should breed plenty of assists this season. Other alternatives in the middle include creative set piece-taker Owen Garvan (£2.7m), advanced playmaker Steven Dobbie (£2.4m) and Welsh international Jonathan Williams (£2.2m), a promising young midfielder capable of taking the Premier League by storm. Despite being Palace’s Player of the Season last year, Mile Jedinak’s (£3.1m) deep lying role and knack of picking up yellow cards means the Aussie is perhaps slightly over-priced and may not be a sensible inclusion.

Gość Lincoln
Could I have an application form? buy topiramate uk The proposal âtells Republicans how they can claim they ultimately got something by saying Obama gave up his no-negotiations stance,â the source said. At the same time, the White House could say that it stood its ground, because negotiations would be technically be separate from passage of government funding and debt ceiling bills.

Gość Myron
I'd like to transfer some money to this account prevacid for sale Consensus earnings expectations and forecasts from thehistorically most accurate analysts point to consumer staples -the makers and sellers of food, drink, household products andtobacco - delivering the biggest upside surprises.

Gość Antoine
I'll send you a text aerosol albuterol "They're all taking out... (payroll) taxes, so why couldn't they also allow for individual savings?" Reynolds told Reuters. "You could give a tax credit to cover the administrative costs of handling the deductions."

Gość Stuart
This is the job description monobenzone benoquin Despite enthusiasm among reform advocates, however, the roll-out promises to be a rocky. Several exchanges, including Oregon, Colorado and the District of Columbia, have already said key functions for enrolling won't be in place in the first weeks of October.

Gość Dwight
Gloomy tales propranolol 10 mg prospect kc The issue of drone strikes remains hugely controversial in Pakistan, where parts of the government and military have often been accused of criticising the use of drones in public, but co-operating in private.

Gość Hiram
I work for a publishers maxalt canada As part of its strategy, the government has the option torepurchase the securities "in a selective manner," retiringthose that have higher yields, said the source with directknowledge of the deal, who declined to be quoted by name becausethe transaction is in the works.

Gość Quinton
What do you do for a living? flovent cost Cohen and his SAC Capital Advisors, which delivered 30 percent returns on an annualized basis since 1992, have been at the center of the government's long-running probe into how hedge funds use illegally obtained information to boost performance.

Gość Stacy
Would you like a receipt? order flovent online Tepco said seven tonnes of water were spilled in Wednesday'sincident at the treatment facility but were contained within thesite, adding that the leaked water had an all-beta radiationlevel of 34 million becquerels per litre.