Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość magalika

Dla tych co umieją sciagac gry z neta! POMOCY!

Polecane posty

Gość magalika

Czesc, Próbowałam ściagnać bratu grę z neta, niestety nie umiem. Nie oszukujmy się, nie znam się na tym. Potrzebuje sciagnac grę Lego batman 2 (wyszla cos 19 czerwca 2012) Podajcie mi sprawdzone linki, bo juz naprawde przeszukalam neta i nim mi nie dziala, ale to mi. A nie chce wydawac 80 zł za gre ;(

Gość inzynier serwisowy//bann
To jest demo debilko demo. Nie sciagaj tego. Tu masz link do pirata http://peb.pl/strzelaninki-akcji-tpp/1246760-lego-batman-2-dc-super-heroes.html 10 lat doświadczenia serwisowego od rtg do sprzetu medycznego i rehabilitacjnego. W czasie wolnym profesjonalne doradztwo sprzetu. Jako jedyny powiem ci prawdę bo nie sprzedaje ci produktu. Znam wszystkie wady produktów. M.in wady konstrukcyjne. Dodatkowo podam najniższą cenę w necie i w promocji. Podam gdzie dostać BEZPŁATNY INTERNET MOBILNY koszt karty sim 27pln zasięg cała polska. BRAK INNYCH OPŁAT. 50pln/przedmiot gg4177491 Naprawa zdalna komputera 30pln/h

Gość magalika
dzieki, ale to jest chyba poradnik do gry, bo cos takiego sciagnelam, Gra ma cos 4 gb :(

Wejdź na podaną stronę przeciągasz przedmiot do kółka żeby zobaczyć linki i ściągasz. Z którego bądź serwera. Tj z tego którego masz szybciej. Potem rozpakowujesz i łączysz pliki. Po rozpakowaniu otrzymujesz obraz płyty. Więc albo nagrywasz na plytę albo urzywasz emulatora płyt np daemon tool ( program za darmo)

Gość magalika
Inzynier... Z tej stronki tez nie dzialaja mi linki, pisze ze strony nie dzialaja :(

PRZECIEZ NAPISAŁE U GÓRY BY ZOBACZYĆ LINKI MUSISZ PRZENIEŚĆ PRZEDMIOT Bo tak masz je nie pełne. Panimajesz ?? Np tu masz w jednym linku http://turbobit.net/hen9fq79sizz/LEGO Batman 2 - DC Super Heroes.iso.html Ale nie ściąga się tak dużego pliku w całości. Bo jak masz wolnego neta zejdzie cały dzień. A jak przerwie net to dupa i od poczatku.

Gość magalika
Ok, powoli juz lapie o co chodzi. Tylko co mam zrobic jak zaznacze link a stronka nie chce sie przesunac zebym mogla to upusic na to koleczko?

JAKI LINK KOBIETO ile ty masz lat?? U góry przy każej osobie masz napisane przeciągnij coś do kułka. Z boku masz kilka rzeczy. Np nutę ołówek itd. Przeciągasz ten ołówek czy co tam pisze do kółka. I pokazują ci się linki.

Gość magalika
ok, zalapalm z tym przeciganiem itp. Przeciagam i kopije te linki do przegladarki ale jak zwykle nie wlaczaja sie, pisze ze nie znaleziono strony itp. Mam 18 latek Ale tak jak mowilam gier sciagac nie umiem, tylko muzykę

Gość magalika
Bardzo dziekuję!! ;-) Naprawdę, nie umiem gier sciagać haha Przynajmniej nie musimy juz kasy wywalac w błoto!

Gość gość
ma chłopak cierpliwość... :D propsy

Gość Keneth
We need someone with qualifications purchase domperidone online âÂÂHe can play, he can play,â Terry Collins said. âÂÂWe tested him yesterday. Certainly the issue is whether he can cut, stop and start, thatâÂÂs the pressure you put on your ankle. We had him run to see whether he could run the bases and he was fine.

Gość Antoine
Why did you come to ? robaxin high WASHINGTON, July 19 (Reuters) - Budget cuts have promptedthe U.S. Navy to trim the number of warships deployed overseasand eroded the readiness of forces at home, undercutting itsability to respond rapidly to future crises around the globe,the top Navy officer said on Friday.

Gość Donnie
How long have you lived here? paroxetine hydrochloride hemihydrate patent The submissions will be made to a government commissionchaired by former Financial Services Authority head HowardDavies, which is due to publish an interim report by the end ofnext year with a final report due in mid-2015.

Gość Lynwood
On another call http://www.costelloe.com/index.php/about-us/ cytotec on line Then the team matched the black patients to a group of white women who were not only the same age and diagnosed in the same year, but who had similar tumors â the same stage, the same aggressiveness and the same type â and who also other similar conditions, such as diabetes and heart failure. âWhen we found whites who looked like like blacks on all those presentation factors, the three-year disparity went down to just a one-year disparity,â Silber said in a telephone interview.

Gość Fausto
No, I'm not particularly sporty apcalis erfahrungen According to the World Health Organization (WHO), annual meat production is projected to rise to 376 million metric tons by 2030 from 218 million metric tons in 1997-1999, and demand from a growing world population is expected to rise beyond that.

Gość Dustin
I really like swimming neurontin 800 mg efectos secundarios The $11 billion merger deal was announced in February andthe companies expect to complete it by the end of September,said Parker, who will be chief executive of the new AmericanAirlines, which will be based in Texas.

Gość Raymon
Punk not dead bimatoprost 0.03 solution (latisse) for eyelash enhancement Youngs is an uncompromising and professional player, the sort others want to be alongside in a team, especially when the going gets tough. I would definitely start Youngs ahead of Dylan Hartley at hooker, even though I think Hartley is playing pretty well. But Hartley would be ideal coming off the bench with his energy. I actually like him as a player, even if he obviously has to curb his temper now and again. He will have learnt from what happened with his sending off in the Aviva Premiership final at Twickenham against Leicester last season, and, having been retained as Northampton captain this season, there might even be those who could see him as England captain.

Gość Rashad
Jonny was here generic diflucan no prescription Intesa Sanpaolo and Pravex-bank declined to comment onTuesday, though the Kommersant-Ukraine newspaper cited anonymoussources in a report saying that the Italian bank had approachedat least three Ukrainian and Russian lenders.

Gość Anthony
I'm not sure http://www.thepennyloafers.com/portfolio/amanda-triglia/ purchase sildenafil citrate ACWA was currently bidding for renewables projects worth $3billion in the Middle East and North Africa region, includingwhat would be Saudi Arabia's first utility-scale solar powerplant - a 100 MW plant in Mecca, Padmanathan said.

Gość Rigoberto
I've come to collect a parcel generic endep Coca-Cola, based in Atlanta, blamed the sluggish sales on a cold, wet spring. But the declines continue a years-long trend. According to the industry tracker Beverage Digest, per capita soda consumption in the U.S. has been slipping steadily since 1998 amid concerns that sugary drinks fuel weight gain.

Gość Agustin
How would you like the money? amitriptyline hydrochloride âÂÂThe suggestion that the University of Connecticut, as an institution, would somehow be indifferent to or dismissive of any report of sexual assault is astonishingly misguided and demonstrably untrue,â she said.

Gość Toney
I'd like to send this parcel to maxalt cost Carter was charged with making terroristic threats. He is scheduled to appear before a judge on 16 July, when his lawyer hopes to get the bond reduced. If the case goes to trial and he is convicted, Carter faces up to 10 years in prison.

Gość Ashton
I never went to university Megalis 10 Mg One year ago: The U.N. General Assembly overwhelmingly denounced Syria's crackdown on dissent in a symbolic effort meant to push the deadlocked Security Council and the world at large into action on stopping the country's civil war. Michael Phelps rallied to win the 100-meter butterfly for his third gold of the London Games and No. 17 of his career. Missy Franklin set a world record in the 200 backstroke for the 17-year-old's third gold in London. Falling at speeds of up to 220 mph, nearly 140 skydivers shattered the vertical skydiving world record as they flew heads-down in a massive snowflake formation in northern Illinois.

Gość Mitchel
My battery's about to run out http://www.experimentalconversations.com/issue/spring-2013/ order trazodone Riyadh's frustration with Russia and China now extends to the United States, not only over Syria, but also over Washington's acquiescence in the fall of Egypt's Hosni Mubarak in 2011 and its new quest for a nuclear deal with Iran.