Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość zelkaa

Chlopak mnie zostawil... Jak mam dalej zyc ?

Polecane posty

Gość zelkaa

Bylam z chlopakiem i dzisiaj zerwal. Zerwalismy przezemnie bo calowalam sie z innym chlopakiem. Wiem ze zle zrobilam nie musicie mi tego pisac. Ale ja go naprawde kochalam. Teraz niewiem co czuje sama niewiem... prosze was pomozcie mi Z gory dziekuje

Gość uwuwuuw
no jak mamy Ci pomoc? Chlopak mial racje, na jego miejscu tez bym zerwał. Poszukaj sobie innego i nie wywyin mu takiego numeru jak temu. Proste.

Gość ddsdsdsds
wiem dokaldnie jak sie czujesz i wspolczuje Ci bardzo...Ja tez zdradzilam swojego chlopaka calujac sie z innym,zerwal ze mna i strasznie bolalo,ale my sie okropnie kochalismy i jak juz emocje opadly on mi wybaczyl i nadal jestesmy ze soba...Ale to jest kwestia jaki byl ten zwiazek,ja bylam 3 lata z nim i zycia poza soba nie widzielismy i nie widzimy,w sierpniu slub... Powodzenia i trzymam kciuki,ale jesli nawet nie ten to inny.Popelnilas blad,zdzarza sie ale czasem nie da sie ich juz naprawic is woje trzeba przecierpiec

Gość zelkaa
Wiem ze zrobilam zle ale czasu nie cofne... ;( Pytanie co zrobic teraz ?

Gość CIERP CIAŁO JAK SIĘ CHCIAŁO
wcale mu się dziwię!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gość ŚWIĘTA RACJA

Gość Thurman
Do you know the number for ? 200 mg topamax The pair can examine each other’s profiles and message each other through the website before they agree to share the room. Once they’ve agreed to do so, the host must be paid directly by the other traveller. Hosts wanting to attract a guest are advised to "build a great profile” and reply to any messages received in a timely fashion.

Gość weltdichpibi1988mftfl
Wiem ze zrobilam zle ale czasu nie cofne... ;( Pytanie co zrobic teraz ? Jasne http://spam.to/12

Gość Bonser
I'd like to cancel this standing order Diamox Buy Investor sentiment was also dampened after U.S. stocks fellslightly on Friday and the Dow industrials posted the biggestweekly loss this year as rising bond yields hurt high-dividendshares and earnings from retailers disappointed investors.

Gość Kristopher
Children with disabilities client salbutamol online canada restrict arm “I came back with all those pictures and I raised hell about it,” Petersen recalled in an interview. He saw small 12-year-olds confined alongside much stronger 17-year-olds. Boys were served food he called “inedible.”

Gość Brain
I've come to collect a parcel generic wellbutrin sr weight loss The pension funds, with assets around the world, traditionally take a long-term view in their investment decisions. Officials at the biggest funds either did not reply to requests for comment, said they had no information or declined to comment.

Gość Wallace
Photography seriously coral fluconazole diflucan 150 mg tablet cocoon Numerous polls show Republicans have taken a hit in public opinion since the standoff began and the government partially closed. A Washington Post/ABC News poll released on Monday found that 74 percent of Americans disapprove of the way congressional Republicans have handled the standoff, compared with a 53 percent disapproval rating for Obama.

Gość Carroll
Could I ask who's calling? diflucan 200 mg para que sirve LONDON - Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has commissioned a review of its lending to small businesses, responding to concerns of a shortage of finance in a sector seen as vital to Britain's economic revival.

Gość Preston
Could you please repeat that? what is ciprofloxacin âÂÂIt's always predicated on how we (veterans) act. The first thing most rookies do is watch. That's exactly what I did when I came in. You try to mimic what they (veterans) do. That's the best way we can teach them as vets, living the life, living the way that we're supposed to live.âÂÂ

Gość Sylvester
Could you ask her to call me? http://www.professorpotts.com/childrens-books/ cash advance lending companies In fact he could have been out three times before he reached double figures. The Australian batsmen are playing adrenalin cricket and are in a hurry to impose themselves on England. Patience is the key. They have to trust their defence and bat for long periods of time without going into their shell.

Gość Damion
I'm sorry, she's weaning off celexa 10mg In the new survey, researchers from the University of Michigan Injury Center surveyed 689 young people who sought care at a major trauma center in Flint, Mich. Roughly 14% were younger than age 18, and 32% had children of their own. Those with firearms were more likely to use illegal drugs, have been involved in a serious fight, and to endorse the position that "revenge was a good thing," and that it was "OK to hurt people if they hurt you first."

Gość Royal
Could you ask her to call me? anafranil for ocd Mansour was appointed to the court by President Hosni Mubarak but elevated to the chief justice post by Morsi. Mansour will serve until new elections are held. No date has been given on the elections.