Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

czipsik

spawdzi ktos to czy nie ma błedów ??

Polecane posty

In Saturday 16 December, I wos on the school trip in Karpaty mountain.I with my colleagues from class were walking on the mountain paths.After that was raining snow with rain and hail. We didn\'t have raincoats and warm shoes. All children were shouting and runing away becouse hail wos the size of tennis balles. On beginning I wosn\'t knowing what to make and I wos fearing. This was terrible becouse were winding and raining strong rain. Then I saw shop from gifts. I called all and we shaltered in shop. After blizzard we were inched wet and tired. We came back to hotel and we drank hot tea. i wos excited this incident. I decidet to go to sleep.

Gość zanim doczytam dalej
on saturday!!!

was nie wos the Karpaty me with nie i with

nie rozumiem o co chodzi że raining snow...

no ze niby pada snieg ale to nie ja pisalam ale potrzeba mi to zeby ktos sprawdzil

oj dobra, weź napisz, że to tylko tak dla jaj tutaj jest zamieszczone, bo to niemożliwe, żeby tyle błędów zrobić w 5 zdaniach...

o ranyyy jak pada śnieg, to po prostu is snowing ;)

Gość piskacz
raining snow... - śnieg z deszczem :D :classic_cool:

a ile lat ma ten ktoś, kto to pisał?

piskacz: i tak dobrze, że nie ma tu nic o yellow snow :D

to wiele wyjaśnia :D

no ja tu widzę baaardzo dużo błędów...

Gość Shilpa
Wersja poprawiona i ulepszona :p On Satruday, the 16th of December, I was on a school trip in the Karpaty mountains. With my class mates we walked into the mountains, sticking to the proper paths. Unfortunately for us, after a while intense rain mixed with snow started pouring from the sky. On top of that, heavy hail also started to fall. We were desperate, as we had no raincoats, and no warm shoes. All of us started shouting an running away, as the hail was the size of tennis balls. I didn't know what to do, I was scared and disorientated. This was terrible, the wind was strong and it was raining heavily. I started to look around in despair, and noticed a gift shop not so far from us. I called my friends and we all sheltered in the shop. After the blizzard we were all dripping wet and tired. We came back to the hotel and all had a cup of steaming hot tea. I felt excited about the whole incident, although it was not the most pleasant one. After a while we decided to go to sleep. Boszzzzz, lekcje angielskiego i prace z serii "Moja wielka dramatyczna przygoda" :P Współczuję i życzę jak najszybszego pójścia na studia :D

dzieki bardzo :) oby tylko dostał jakas dobra ocene :) naprawde jeszcze raz dzieki

Gość Shilpa
Tak przy okazji, to fajnego masz Leona ;)

Gość keeeeeeeej
On Sat, December 16th, I was on the school trip in Karpaty Mountains. Me with my classmates were walking on the mountain paths. Sudennly, it started to rain, snow and hail. Nobody had raincoat and warm shoes.. All children were shouting and running away because hail was the size of tennis balls. At the beginning I didn't know what to do and I was scared. That was terrible because it was so windy and it was pouring! Then I noticed a giftstore. I called all my friends and we sheltered there. After the blizzard we were all soaking wet and exhausted. We came back to the hotel and we had a hot tea. I found that experience really exciting. I decided to go to sleep.. tak na very szybko :O nie wiem o co chodzi w przedostatnim zdaniu :D ogolnie baaardzo duzo bledow!

Gość mi też ktoś tu pomógł z ang
On Saturday 16 December, I was on the school trip in the Karpaty Mountain.I and my colleagues from class were walking on the mountain paths. Then, suddenly, snow with rain and hail started raining. We didn't have raincoats and warm shoes. All of children were shouting and runing away because hail was really big; so big like tennis balls. At the beginning I didn't know what I should do and I was frightened. This was terrible. It was raining and strong wind was blowing. Then I saw shop from gifts (co to ma być "shop from gifts"?). I called everyone and we sheltered in shop. After blizzard we were completely wet and tired. We came back to hotel and we drank hot tea. That incident was enormous exiting for me. I decided to go to bed. :)

Gość keeeeeeeej
ale w wersje shilpy to chyba nauczyciel nie uwierzy ze to ten ktos napisal ;) good job though :)