Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

ona90

proszę sprawdzić- krótka historia po angielsku

Polecane posty

Someday I was sleeping in Klaudia\'s home. We were alone because her parents had gone at the seaside. When we were watching a horror, we heard strong beat. We ran quickly to the balcoony and we saw a cloud of smoke getting out of near flat. After it provea television-set had broken out.

Gość hfsdhsasd
WYDAJE mi sie ze dobrze...choc pewna nie jestem

Gość dfssdfdsfsdf
Someday I was sleeping in Klaudia's home. We were alone because her parents had gone at the seaside. When we were watching a horror, we heard strong beat. We ran quickly to the balcoony and we saw a cloud of smoke getting out of near flat. After it provea television-set had broken out. One day I was sleeping at Klaudia's home. We were alone because her parents had gone at the seaside. When we were watching a horror movie, we've heard a noise. We got quickly to the balcony and we notice a cloud of smoke getting out of next flat. Nie wiem ocb z ostanim zdaniem.

Gość beliar avanisto
one night a nie one day:)

W ostatnim zdaniu chciałam napisać \"okazało się potem, że wybuchł telewizor\"

Gość Życzliwa Duszaa
One night I was sleeping at Klaudia's home. We were alone because her parents had gone to the seaside. When we were watching a horror movie, we heard a noise. We had gone quickly to the balcony and we noticed a cloud of smoke getting out of the flat that was close to our. After that it turned out that TV had exploded.

Gość dldldld
Dlaczego zawsze do pomocy rzucają się matoły językowe poprawiające z błędami? Co wam to daje? Poprawiacie sobie samopoczucie w ten sposób?

Gość klerka-eklerka
po pierwsze at home a nie in