Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość mimi123456789123

czy ktos sie na tym zna??

Polecane posty

Gość mimi123456789123

jezyk angielski, logika zdan i interpunkcja, poprawna??

Gość mimi123456789123
Prosiłabym kogos czujacego sie na silach o sprawdzenie ponizszych zdan (kazde mialo byc ulozone na podstawie trzech slow, ktore napisalam w CAPITAL LETTERS:) ) z gory dziekuje za pomoc. 1. Becomming PREGNANT at the age of sixteen was SPOOKY, but fortunately FAD in the eighteenth century. 2. History teacher PENCILED me in for Friday to write an essay connecting with funny subject: 'Did prehistorical people COOK MAMOOTH to eat them?' 3. Yesterday I was lying on the grass, and GUSHING over ROUND and RECTANGULAR shapes of clouds. 4.In the Middle Ages murderers were SENTENCED to stay in a dark DUNGEONS, close to HEATH. 5. I didn't LET my friend borrow from me new, BLUE jeans, and undoubtedly I did RIGHT. 6. Man,who is sitting down there and wearing LEATHER jacket, committed that BLOODcurdling CRIME. 7. I never KEEP my 10-year-old son up SO late, even though, my principle do not arouse his ENTHUSIASM. 8. Month ago I had sold one of the most expensive MARBLE DEER comming from my collection but week after, the same customer cameback PUSHING for return money. 9. I usually makes fun of strange way my friend talking but yeasterday I INVOLUNTARY QUOTED him VERBATIM. 10. Working in hospital as a nurse, I QUITE understand STILL-born child is SUCH a big disaster for woman, that sometimes she is close to nervous breakdown. 11.He was trying ENCHANT her talking BORING stories about his childhood when suddenly three policeman ENCROACHED to his house. 12. I DREAMT I was riding a BIKE to buy a BUBBLE GUM when my mother came to room and to my discontent woke me up. 13. He was ESSENTIALLY one of the most COLOURFUL, intelligent and FAITHFUL man she had ever known; perfect to marry.

Gość devil1254
Zdania sa za trudne na to forum :P

Gość mimi123456789123
a moze jednak?? jakas dobra dusza ? :)