Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
ona90

Proszę o sprawdzenie listu po angielsku.

Polecane posty

Dear, At first I want to thank you for your last letter, I was very surprised when I got it. Finally I have time to reply to it, sorry that you had to wait for it for such a long time. I heard that you would like to come to a Poland. It would be fantastic if we could meet, I hope that it'll be soon. I would like to learn full english language, so we can discuss how to meet. At my university I have few English lessons so additional, I would like start learning in English School but I dont know if Ill have enough time to do it. I start school in October. I go to school only on weekends and from Monday to Friday I go to work. In your letter was written that you cant wait until school starts. What is your favorite subject? In this summer I was in the mountains with my friends. My friend Peter has a house in the mountains so we go there very often. Unfortunately, the weather was bad, but despite this I had a wonderful time. Every day we went to the river and in the evening we did fire. We are planning another trip on September. I meet with my friends very often. We go to the cinema and play bowling.. I love spending time with my nephew. His name's Adam is 1.5 years. Currently, I dont play any sports or instruments, but when I was in high school I played volleyball and belonged to the school team. Together with my brothers wife we are planing to go to the gym and fitness. I would like to learn to play the drums, I hope that I' ll succeed in the future. I hope that we keep in touch. Regards to Your family. Lots of love,

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować