Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Tifffffff

Pierscionek solitaire - co myslicie?

Polecane posty

Gość Tifffffff
Nie odpowiedzialas na moje pytanie. :)

Gość zołzencja
hm..zlodziej wyspecializowany(znawca) odrozni diament od cyrkonii fasetami. a gdyby moj luby znalaz pierscionek z diamentem na ulicy, to poprosilabym aby poszukal wlascicielki, bo moze jest dla niej szczegolnie wazny. a gdyby zaplacil okazyjnie, to mogl byc kradziony. wiec zawsze jest jakies ale... ;)

Gość r6t7yu
te sa okej

Gość Tifffffff
No ale czy wciaz bys sie bala go nosic? :P Wiesz, cyrkonia to tylko przyklad, ale jest wiele innych tanszych zamiennikow diamentow, np. bialy szafir. Watpie zeby zlodziej, ktoremu migniesz pierscionkiem przez sekunde przed oczami od razu wiedzial co tak naprawde masz na palcu. Mnie sie wydaje, ze ten strach przed noszeniem wynika tylko i wylacznie z tego, ze Ty wiedzialabys ile takie cacko kosztowalo, ale gdyby cena nie byla tak astronomiczna, to wcale bys sie potencjalnymi zlodziejami nie przejmowala. Czy mam racje?

Gość zołzencja
masz racje. ten lek byby powodowany moja swiadomoscia o cenie. bo wyobraz sobie zgubic pierscionek na kila..kilkanascie tys zl a w dodatku zareczynowy. masakra!!! :D

Gość Tifffffff
A wszystko to niestety bo chciwi ludzie na tym swiecie wywindowali ceny diamentow by placic za swoje wojny.

Gość secreeeee
Znacie jakies inne fajne (i tansze) kamienie do tego wzoru?

Gość 456456
piekny jest ten pierścionek, idealny i klasyczny

Gość a ty znowu to samo
jeszcze nie wybrałeś??

Gość Fabian
An envelope Cozaar Mg "When someone calls and wants to make donations to the families or the victims, we direct them to those particular banking institutions so that they can make those deposit," said Romines. "Our donations department consists of about eight to 10 people who very careful to explain how that money goes out, so when we talk about aiding the families, school supplies and backpacks are going to do that, so that family won't have to purchase that for their kids."

Gość Arnulfo
Three years bad credit installment loans With 97 percent of the polling booths reporting in BajaCalifornia, the PAN gubernatorial ticket had won 47.2 percent ofthe vote against 44.2 percent for the PRI candidate, preliminaryresults from the local electoral authority showed.

Gość Lanny
I'm on holiday http://www.racc.org/advocacy/local-issues cost seroquel 100mg In a CenterStage interview scheduled to air Sunday night on YES, Martin says most of the guys he grew up with in a rough section of Pittsburgh wound up either shot, dead or imprisoned. His father, who abandoned the family when Martin was just 4 years old or so, had a drug problem and physically abused his mother.

Gość Harlan
I live in London celexa prices us âÂÂI mean, itâÂÂs huge,â Kidd said about Frank. âÂÂHeâÂÂs been a head coach in this league, heâÂÂs been an assistant, he understands what it takes to be successful. IâÂÂm very lucky to have a guy like that. HeâÂÂs a guy I can lean on and ask him any questions because he pretty much has all the answers.âÂÂ

Gość Geraldo
Have you got any ? http://artist-how-to.com/studio/portraits/ jumbo loan companies The quality of the pork also has to do with what the pigs are fed. Blake uses hydroponic technology, which grows fresh food in water. He is able to pay about $100 for seeds that will grow one-ton of food in six days. Compare that to the price tag of conventional feed prices of $500-$600 per ton. Blake said he doesnât understand why more farms donât use the same technology but hopes that it will eventually catch on.

Gość Darrell
Who would I report to? what is ciprofloxacin In that context, the possibility of recycled needles making their way into the supply at local clinics and dispensaries is particularly disturbing â as it would increase the risk of the disease spreading among ordinary patients.

Gość Julius
History http://www.larkspurdata.com/dmp1.html order montelukast online Republicans and other critics of Obamacare have cited the jump in part-time workers as evidence that employers have been cutting back on hours to avoid higher healthcare costs under Obamacare, which will require businesses with 50 or more full-time workers to provide health insurance in 2015.

Gość Bryce
An accountancy practice buy gabapentin 300 mg Travis was sentenced to two years of probation, fined $2000 and given a 180-day suspended jail sentence. He was required to spend at least 30 days at an alcohol treatment facility and complete 100 hours of community service.