Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

mauricekhan

BLACK MONEY CLEANING SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION AUTOMATIC +27640409447

Polecane posty

Dr. Maurice Khan
Whatsap +27640409447 

Email: mauricekhan3@gmail.com 
The latest global solutions for SSD chemical solutions New automatic / manual solution for cleaning black and distorted notes and others for sale We specialize in Biochemical Laboratory (UBL) in Dubai, Turkey and Europe with head office in Dubai, Turkey and France We are incorporated in manufacturer of industrial products and pharmaceuticals with main specialization In SSD automatic solution production we clean the black money like USD, we also supply the latest SSD, universal chemicals, activating powders and specialize in cleaning all kinds of distortion notes, black notes, anti-breeze or coin sealed or erased Stained or stained. We melt and reactivate frozen chemicals and provide 100% cleaning for bills such as dollar, euro and sterling and transfer colors from the note used for new white bills. The SSD solution in its full range is the best chemical on the market to clean anti-breeze banknotes, copied currency, notes, etc. You will be amazed at the strength and speed of these chemicals. It is able to clean coin notes with BREEZE capabilities. We Stock limited SSD Solution To clean ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTE or Black Money we have the best quality of Pure Virgin Liquid Liquid Mercury with 99.999% purity. Our mercury is the best you will get inside the European continent, which is best used in gold mining and dentistry. Lab Chemical Consulting Network is an international multi-program lab operated by science colleagues around the world for the United States, Sweden, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the Ministry of Currency DOC. We have nearly 300 specialized scientists, engineers, technicians, support staff and more than 1000 guest visitors per year. We offer large cleaning machines and also offer products to any place where buyers wish to buy, Spain, India, China, Thailand, Cambodia, England, Sweden, Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey, Canada, Algeria, Pakistan, Dubai ... CCN Contact Details: We also sell chemicals like SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. Here I use this media to tell you that our company can clean up the hard black currency (stained stock). We have all kinds of chemicals used to clean black money or coins that are contaminated with currencies like USD, EUR, GBP and all local currencies, even if you have Distorting a 30-year-old note. We have CHEMICAL that cleanse soon as can be described; liquid brown with chockability effect. Soluble in H20 of PH We also sell chemicals like SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. Here I use this media to tell you that our company can clean up the hard black currency (stained stock). We have all kinds of chemicals used to clean black money or coins that are contaminated with currencies like USD, EUR, GBP and all local currencies, even if you have Distorting a 30-year-old note. We have CHEMICAL that cleanse soon as can be described; liquid brown with chockability effect. Soluble in H20 of PH We also sell chemicals like SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES. Here I use this media to tell you that our company can clean up the hard black currency (stained stock). We have all kinds of chemicals used to clean black money or coins that are contaminated with currencies like USD, EUR, GBP and all local currencies, even if you have Distorting a 30-year-old note. We have CHEMICAL that cleanse soon as can be described; liquid brown with chockability effect. Soluble in H20 of PH Here I use this media to tell you that our company can clean up the hard black currency (stained stock). We have all kinds of chemicals used to clean black money or coins that are contaminated with currencies like USD, EUR, GBP and all local currencies, even if you have Distorting a 30-year-old note. We have CHEMICAL that cleanse soon as can be described; liquid brown with chockability effect. Soluble in H20 of PH Here I use this media to tell you that our company can clean up the hard black currency (stained stock). We have all kinds of chemicals used to clean black money or coins that are contaminated with currencies like USD, EUR, GBP and all local currencies, even if you have Distorting a 30-year-old note. We have CHEMICAL that cleanse soon as can be described; liquid brown with chockability effect. Soluble in H20 of PH
Contact Information 
Dr. Maurice Khan 
Whatsap +27640409447 
Email:  mauricekhan3@gmail.co