Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość smutna76

Hej, Hej!!!! Mamuśki,marcówki 2006!!!!!

Polecane posty

No i mi lepiej, 3mies. ciąży za mną to i mdłości minęły,ale lenistwo zostało;) Mati niby zdrowy, ale dzisiaj na wieczórchyba całązawartość brzuszka zwymiotował:( Mam nadzieję, że to się nie powtórzy. Aco i was?

Będę mieć 2 synka,. ale gdzie wy sie podziewacie? Pewnie juz wszystkie z brzuszkami lataci i inne topiki odwiedzacie:P Ale mkoze warto pogadac o njaszych przedszkolakach ?;)

Czesc Dziewczynki :) Moja Kaja ma juz 3 miesiące :) Jest sliczna i duzo spokojniejsza niż Maja. Izabela - gratulacje :) Co do przedszkolaka.... tydzien w przedszkolu, tydzien w domu... cigle cos przynosi. Ale przedszkole to super sprawa bardzo duzo sie tam dzieje i widze jak sie Maja rozwija. No to buziaki dla wszystkich odwiedzających jeszcze ten topik :)

No a moja Kaja niedługo skonczy 7 miesiecy... Ale ten czas leci :) Co u was Dziewczyny?

Tylko ja tu chyba jeszcze zaglądam :/ Mam ten topik w "ulubionych" :) W poniedziałek przyjdzie na świat braciszek Matiego, a RMAti... Czasem jest głośnym łobuziakiem a czasem to dziecko takie że do rany przyłóż, przyniesie,poda, pomoże :) Nawet udało nam się jakoś bo już 2mies.odpukać w niemalowane chodzi do przedszkola bezchorobowo :) Więc jest ok. Tylko zostało mu to"niejedzenie":( i czasem nawet w przedszkolu kobieta mi mowi ze juz nie ma sily do niego bo nic nie chcial.Powiedzialam jej zeby odpuscila bo wole zeby chetnie chodzil do przedszkola, jak bedzie chcial to zje jak nie to nie, ja mu cos zawsze dam potem w domu. No i chodzi...Tylko babcie prubuje naciagnac na nie pojscie wiec poki moge to ja go zawoze a babcia jak bardzo chceto ew go odbiera, bo po kontakcie z moja mama to on w ogole robi sie taki....głośny wiec o ile moge to ja sie nim zajmuje. Duzo pomagaja nam jednak moi rodzice, znaczy mniewlasciwie bo moj M wraca do domu dopiero ok 19m a potem i tak zwykle siedzi przy kompie i pracuje, rzadko spedzamy wpolnie czas neistety :( A teraz wasza kolej... Jak to jest z zazdrościa wsrod rodzenstwa?:)

Postanowiłam odświeżyć temat... bo może są tu na Kafee jeszcze te mamy, które początkiem 2006 czekały na swe dzieciaki. Dzisiaj te "maleństwa" mają juz po prawie 7 lat :) Marcówki 2006, jestescie tu jeszcze?

Gość Humberto
We went to university together 200 mg topamax for migraines The planned Ubuntu Edge would have a 4.5-inch 1,280 x 720 HD display with "pure sapphire crystal" touchscreen rather than glass. It would come with a 8MP rear and 2MP front camera, and run both the Ubuntu phone operating system, which launched in January 2013, and Google Android.

Gość Barney
I'm not working at the moment cipro 250 The Congressional Budget Office estimates Washington would start missing payments between October 22 and the end of the month. America could miss a $12 billion payment due to its Social Security pension program on October 23.

Gość Issac
The United States accutane 20 mg every other day âShe knows exactly what this interview is about. She knows why sheâs been asked to do this interview, and although Matt is fair, he certainly doesnât shy away form asking the right questions,â our source says. âMatt plans to ask her straight up, âAre you a racist?â and she knows that the question is coming.â

Gość Fermin
Thanks funny site xanax bars for sale in mexico DeJesus' parents joined their daughter on camera to thank the public for donations to a fund set up to support the women and urged families of missing people to reach out to their neighbors for assistance.

Gość Irvin
Who's calling? guilt clasped Purchase Bupropion Online sandwiches U.S. Treasury yields held near two-year highs in Asian tradeas signs of improvement in the U.S. job market and risingconsumer prices cemented expectations that the Federal Reservewill start reducing its stimulus next month.

Gość Demetrius
I've just started at buy abilify online canada A statement from the Afghan National Security Council appeared on the website of President Hamid Karzai confirming the government of Afghanistan would suspend the ongoing talks in Kabul over the Bilateral Security Agreement. This agreement will define the post-2014 coalition presence in Afghanistan after the U.S. withdraws all combat troops.

Gość Refugio
Insufficient funds tamoxifeno ratiopharm 20 mg efectos secundarios On my LSAT over 10 years ago, I hit a game I just could not solve and took this approach. By not allowing this game – which may not have had any viable solutions – affect the other sections, I secured a 179.

Gość Kelley
It's OK http://www.wonderbra.ca/products-page/ tenormin 42cpr 100mg Beno Udrih has decided to sign with New York on a one-year deal for the veteran minimum. Correction, Udrih had no choice, because he wasn’t getting more than the vets minimum anywhere. With this signing the Knicks are championship contenders. Look out NBA here come the Knicks! lol

Gość Dewayne
I'd like to tell you about a change of address ignore drive clomipramine hcl 50mg museum prop 8 backers....all i can say is this....you will die one day and realize the stupidity of wasting your life on this issue....you are not that important (like the rest of us) and when you die (like us all) and die you shall...you will be forgotten.....so spend your life making people that you love happy....trust me in the end you will happy....

Gość Stevie
Three years betamethasone cream It should also be pointed out that women can play as visitors and are allowed inside the clubhouse. Yet, disgracefully, there still is not one female member and thus, unlike at Augusta this year when Condoleezza Rice and Darla Moore stood proudly in green jackets, “the women issue” will take the centre of a very rowdy stage.