Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość wersik

moja pupa - ladna?

Polecane posty

Gość hfgh
o co chodzi z tym majtkami o jakie chodzi?

Gość hfgh
na tym pierwszym do kotrego byl link czy nizej jak byl podany inny link do innej pupy

Gość jmt
nieopalona?gruba?ehhh...chcialabym miec taka zgrabna

Gość dddddd
a czy pupa musi byc spalona na solarce zeby sie podobała?

Gość dupa jak dupa

Gość ta troszkę wyżej
nie dosyć ze ma brzydką dupe to jeszcze ochydna niezgrabne nogi...bleee

Gość facetzklasa
a mi sie podoba ta ostatnia, bo jest okragła w kształce gruszki, a nienawidzie dup w sliwke i jabłko..i ma ładne kragłe biodra no i jest opalona..a pierwsza dupa jest biała i taka zwykła..

Gość facetzklasa
Kobiety które mają tyłek w kształcie gruszki mogą mieć szczupłą talię ale szerokie biodra i masywne uda.. to tak dla ścisłości ostatnia dupa jest gruszka...a pierwsza jabłkiem jeszcze chciałąbym uściślić że kobiety, które mają pośladki w kształsie jabłka mają często klepsydralną budowę ciała, tzn talię osy( halle berry lub marily monroe)

Gość marktunia500
Nie przejmuj się ich głupimi komentarzami. Same mają pewnie grube dupska z celulitem i krytykują cię żeby podwyższyć swoją samoocenę. :)

Gość ekhem
pupa jak pupa, ale za to włosy b. ładne

Gość O w mordę
laaatyy

Gość niezla
Wlosy ladne... a i nie opalaj!!!! Bedziesz wygladac tandetnie, tak jest ok.

Gość Johnie
Hold the line, please generic womenra Minister Reilly warmly welcomed the announcement, saying it marked a huge step forward in the fight against tobacco use, as well as a 'victory for public health against those unwilling to acknowledge the devastating consequences of tobacco addiction in our society.'

Gość Josiah
US dollars http://www.iobm.co.uk/welcome/efficiency/ revatio verordnungsfoahigkeit Tony Abbott, the Australian Prime Minister also apologised to the Prince for the strong republican movement in the country, but suggested Prince Harry's relaxed approach was helping to win over many in the country.

Gość Brayden
I like watching TV buy yagara The boundary between altruism and commercial exploitation of the vulnerable can be porous. The Vaseline Skin Fund promises to 'improve the well-being of people with skin disorders’. But the pitch on the fund’s website begins with a series of scary claims – such as that 'a third of people with eczema feel people don’t want to touch them’ – closely followed by the brand push. That seems designed to shift product by lowering self-esteem rather than raising it. But Polman is convinced of his company’s virtue. 'The only difference between us and charitable NGOs is that we have figured out how to do it without begging money from anyone,’ he told me.

Gość Murray
Why did you come to ? tinidazole tindamax gw Previewing the visit with Indian media on the eve of the summit Indian ambassador to the US, Nirupama Rao said India had sought to address US corporate concerns in an "open and candid manner" and hoped US would understand India's development challenges.

Gość Getjoy
I'm on business buy finpecia uk px âWeâre are gonna try and find him a game at second base, but the way he swings a bat, looking down the road in the future, heâs most likely itâs going to be on the corner, because heâs going to be a run-producing guy,â Terry Collins said. âI do know we want to see him at second though.â

Gość Mervin
I quite like cooking cipro order Hannelore Kraft, the Social Democratic prime minister of North Rhine-Westphalia, says that Merkelâs federal government isnât taking tax evasion seriously. Her state, which has more people than the Netherlands, is at âthe vanguard of combating tax dodgersâ and wonât back down, Kraft said.

Gość Jarod
I'm interested in retin-a cream cheapest Gross's outlook on the level of rates is important becausePimco manages roughly $1.97 trillion and is one of the world'slargest bond managers. Gross and co-Chief Investment Officer andChief Executive Mohamed El-Erian's views on Fed actions andglobal credit also influence other investors because of thefirm's size in the marketplace.

Gość Tyron
real beauty page propranolol er 60 mg capsule Lead author Don Gurnett, a University of Iowa plasma physicist and a Voyager project scientist, said the data showed conclusively that Voyager 1 had exited the heliopause — the bubble of hot, energetic particles that surrounds our sun and planets — and entered into a region of cold, dark space called the interstellar medium.

Gość Franklyn
I'm not working at the moment how much does celexa cost in ontario Tokyo's Nikkei share average climbed 2.6 percent inlight volume, rebounding after it fell to its lowest sinceend-June following Monday's slower-than-expected GDP data.Tuesday's gain took the index to just below its 13-week movingaverage.