Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość co to znavzy

co to znaczy

Polecane posty

Gość co to znavzy

I'll take the fall for you

Gość Sponsor na potege
wezmę upadek dla ciebie, czyli wyjeebie cie na zbity pysk

Gość Piękniejsza i zmyślona
hehehehehe jesteście zajebiści

Gość co to znavzy
dzięki 🌼

Gość co to znavzy
ej proszę poważnie pytam

Gość Piękniejsza i zmyślona
To popraw Herakles:classic_cool:

Gość co to znavzy
Until the day I die I'll spill my heart for you, for you Until the day I die I'll spill my heart for you As years go by I race the clock with you But if you died right now You know that I'd die to I'd die too You remind me of the times When I knew who I was (When I knew who I was) But still the second hand will catch us Like it always does. Well make the same mistakes I'll Take the fall for you I hope you need this now cuz I know I still do. Until the day I die (Until the day I die) I'll spill my heart for you Until the day I die (Until the day I die) I'll spill my heart for you Should I bite my tongue Until blood soaks my shirt? We'll never fall apart so Tell me why this hurts so much My hands are at your throat And I think I hate you But still we'll say, "remember when" Just like we always do, just like we always do Until the day I die (Until the day I die) I'll spill my heart for you Until the day I die (Until the day I die) I'll spill my heart for you Yeah I'd spill my heart!!!!!! Yeah I'd spill my heart, for you!!!!!!! My hands are at your throat And I think I hate you We made the same mistakes mistakes like friends do, my hands are at your throat and I think I hate you we made the same mistakes. Until the day I die I'll spill my heart for you, for you Until the day I die (Until the day I die) I'll spill my heart for you, for you Until the day I die (Until the day I die) I'll spill my heart for you Until the day I die (Until the day I die) Until the day I die!!!!!!