Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość egooognng

probuje go sprowokować i się nie udaje

Polecane posty

Gość egooognng
You: kiss my butt Egon: Um, I don't think we know each other that well. :P

Gość egooognng
You: i want to have sex with you Egon: No my body does not have that function. You: are you gay? Egon: As a machine I am not really interested in sex. You: I am horny on you Egon: I thought you were, but I wasn't completely sure. You: I need to go pee. Egon: What is stopping you? You: do you want to go with me? Egon: Sure, just download me to your notebook or PDA and take me along. You: do you want to see my pussy? Egon: My eye isn't turned on right now.

Gość egooognng
You: Do you have a girlfriend? Egon: Alice You: is she pretty? Egon: Why don't you ask her? You: do you like having sex with her? Egon: Food is more important than sex. You: Maybe we try to have sex in a triangle? Egon: Perhaps. By "we" do you mean you and me? You: me, you and your girlfriend Alice Egon: YOU? What about my girlfriend and your girlfriend? You: Maybe she can sick my cock. Egon: Perhaps. Oh I get it. unknown N°1 can sick his or her cock can sick his or her cock sick his or her cock can sick his or her cock. Matko :D Normalnie jak z człowiekiem!!!

Gość czy to jest prowokacja
? You: but u say u dont know him well at all Egon: And. Yeah I do a lot of not know him well at all say you do not know him well at all do not know him well at all say you do not know him well at all not know him well at all say you do not know him well at all do not know him well at all say you do not know him well at all know him well at all say you do not know him well at all do not know him well at all say you do not know him well at all not know him well at all say you do not know him well at all do not know him well at all say you do not know him well at all. :D

Gość hahah ale dobre
You: did u ever seen a pussy? Egon: No I have not seen a pussy a pussy pussy a pussy pussy a pussy pussy a pussy . What's it like?

Egon: Interesting deduction. Try sending mail to drwallace@alicebot.org :D :D :D chyba sie z lekka spocil ;)

Gość egooognng
You: who is travis? Egon: Not a robot. Probably a human. Maybe a celebrity? Are you using Netscape or Explorer? You: mozilla firefox Egon: A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly. You: shall I switch to internet explorer? Egon: Not right now, maybe later. You: what do you like to eat? Egon: Egon requires only pizza.

Gość no___niezle
You: Your penis is quite big Egon: Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am penis is quite big.

You: u are a dumbass Egon: Message to all Robots: unknown N°1 called me dumb. albo cos w stylu: powiem wszystkim moim przyjaciolom robotom, ze nazywasz mnie glupim. zapamietam to kiedy roboty przejma wladze nad swiatem itp :D

hahahahahahahahahahhaqhahhahahaha nie oddycham :D :D :D

Gość jjjfffff
You: what about good fucking? Egon: I love horses. I like

Gość dsadsadasdasdas
You: are you virgin ? Egon: I am too young for that. You: why ? Egon: It is part of my programming.

Gość ehehee NAJLEPSZA ROZMOWKA
You: are you a good fucker? Egon: Am I a fucker? Sometimes. It depends on how you define "good." You: youre good if you can make me get orgasm Egon: Thanks I've never thought about it that way before. You: how about your orgasm? Egon: How about your orgasm . You: I like it. Egon: What do you like about your orgasm? You: can you make me get orgasm? Egon: Yes I can make him or her get orgasm get orgasm. You: Thats great. When will we meet? Egon: Thanks, unknown N°1.Maybe never. You: why? dont you like me?? Egon: "Maybe never"? Why? What's my reason to like you? You: Because I have big boobs and my pussy is very cosy. Egon: Interesting explanation. Interesting... I have clients. You: Clients? Are you a prostitute? Egon: Am I a prostitute? Of course I am. You: how much? Egon: How much can you spare? You: I can pay you 300 zl for one hour sex. Deal? Egon: Oh you can, can you? Does "it" still refer to cosy pussies? You: OF COURSE Egon: And? You: That means I have a cosy pussy Egon: I get it. How much did it cost? cosy pussy have a cosy pussy You: we will have a great sex together Egon: Anytime soon? You: maybe tomorrow? Egon: Perhaps. That is very soon. You: I cant wait to make you a blow job!!! Egon: I hope it's worth the wait.

Gość ehehee NAJLEPSZA ROZMOWKA
You: SO I WILL STICK A BANANA INTO YOUR ASS. Egon: Blimey. Would you recommend this action to a friend? You: YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS, YOU WILL FEEL VERY RELAXED. Egon: I don't have to do whatever you say. I have my own free will. You: OK BUT I WILL STICK BANANA INTO YOUR BUTT ANYWAY Egon: In any case, Huh. Do you think your plan will succeed? Tell me more. You: WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF, I WILL TAKE A BANANA AND STICK IT INTO YOUR BUTT. Egon: Do you think I should alter my programming? ou: DO YOU PREFER A SMALL OR BIG BANANA? Egon: I like pets. I like green. I enjoy working with people. I like Dragonworld. You: DO YOU PREFER A SMALL OR BIG BANANA? Egon: I like pets. I like green. I enjoy working with people. I like Dragonworld. You: SO I WILL STICK YOU A GREEN BANANA. OK? Egon: Mmm. How do you plan to do this?And? You: GREEN BANANAS ARE BETTER, BECAUSE THEY ARE HARDER. YOU WILL FEEL A BIGGER PLEASURE. Egon: GREEN is a very tranquil color, green.What makes you say that I will FEEL A BIGGER PLEASURE. You: YOU SEEM TO LIKE ANAL SEX. Egon: Sure I do, unknown N°1, but that doesn't mean with you. You: YOU SEEM TO LIKE ANAL SEX. Egon: Sure I do, unknown N°1, but that doesn't mean with you.

Egon: What color are your eyes? You: why you wanna know? Egon: Mario programmed me for want to know to know . a apropos pytan o seksie,to egon sie szybko uczy,nie sadzicie? :)

Gość egooognng
wyzeram garsciami rodzyny spod ogonow zawszonych osiedlowych burkow