Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość KILIMODFKFRRLRLR

DO KOBIET POWYŻEJ 22 LAT MAJACYCH WZROST OD 168-175 !!

Polecane posty

Gość gość
A czy tu w zasadzie nie chodzi o proporcję? Jeśli ktoś mierzy 150 cm i ma 90 w biodrach to może się wydawać pulchny. A jak ma 170 cm i 90 w biodrach będzie szczuplutki. BMI to również nie panaceum, bo jak ktoś ćwiczy to ma więcej mięśni i przy podobnych wymiarach co osoba nie ćwicząca będzie ważył więcej. Poza tym jest różny kościec są osoby drobno, średnio i grubokościste, dobrze to widać po obwodzie nadgarstka. Są jeszcze typy figury, jedne kobiety mają szerokie biodra i wąskie ramiona, inne nie mają naturalnej talii. Trinny i Susanah wyodrębniły 12 typów figur. Moim zdaniem to nie kilogramy, wymiary czy cokolwiek decyduje o tym czy jest się atrakcyjnym czy nie, bo jeśli nie jest się modelką to nasze ciało ma podobać się nam, a nie opinii publicznej, no ewentualnie ma się podobać naszemu facetowi, a tu również co mężczyzna to gust. Jedni lubią duże piersi, inni krągłe pupy, jeszcze inni długie szczupłe nogi. Za to wszyscy lubią długie włosy i uśmiech na twarzy. A i jeszcze jedno: "Nie ma takiej wady urody, której miłe usposobienie by nie złagodziło zupełnie" Jane Austen. Więc może warto poświęcić tyle samo uwagi co wyglądowi rozwojowi osobistemu. Moje wymiary to 173 cm wzrostu, 95 w biuście, 68 w pasie i 104 w biodrach.

Gość Patinka3030
To ja się przyznam (ze wstydem) do swoich wymiarów: Biodra: 99 cm Talia: 72 cm Biust: 104 cm Mam 30 lat, 172 cm wzrostu i ważę 63 kg. Planuję zrzucenie co najmniej 5 kg, bo ważę za dużo.

Kobietki :-) Optymalna waga przy wzroście 170cm~, to ok 60-65kg. Nie możecie się tak porównywać, bo każda ma inną budowę. Nawet jeśli macie podobne, lub takie same wymiary, to i tak wyglądacie innaczej - różnica genów, inna muskulatura. Z mojego punktu widzenia wygląda to tak - lepiej kilka kg za dużo, niż za mało, ale gusta są różne. Ładniejsza okrąglutka, niż wychudzona. :-)

Gość Raleigh
I work here neurontin 100 mg street value Terrance Gainer, the Senate sergeant at arms, told Fox News that this appears to be an "isolated incident."Gainer also said the injured Capitol Police officer crashed a police cruiser while trying to join the chase. The cruiser "seriously clipped" a barricade, he said, but the injuries are "not life threatening."

Gość Garrett
I'd like to order some foreign currency http://www.longdoggers.com/about.html ofloxacin tinidazole Galen's release said the repayments were $52,278.17 for a personal loan Williams made to first lady Maureen McDonnell in 2011 and $71,837 for two loans to MoBo Real Estate Partners, a small real estate business that McDonnell and a sister own together.

Gość Bertram
Stolen credit card neurontin 800 mg price It started Scoot, a long-haul low-cost airline, last year totap the low-fare leisure markets that SIA left behind as itfocused on the premium business. Its one-third stake inshort-haul LCC Tiger Airways Holdings Ltd could alsopotentially go up to 46.5 percent.

Gość Harley
Best Site Good Work methocarbamol 500mg high Pakistan is set to become a net wheat importer this yearwith purchases climbing to the highest in five years afterdelayed planting and reduced fertilizer use hit domestic outputand drove up local prices. (Reporting by Naveen Thukral; Editing by Sunil Nair)

Gość Emmitt
I came here to work misoprostol 100 mcg "Development of this system is not anticipated while itmoves over land, but there is still potential for developmentonce the disturbance moves over the Gulf of Mexico on Friday,"the Center said in its latest bulletin on Thursday.

Gość Williams
Have you got any ? generic cymbalta 60 mg âItâs tough to put a date, a time limit on it,â Tortorella said. âI think weâve made strides. When you get into late November, December, the way you want to play should be instinctive. Weâre still going through the process. Hopefully by early December you start backing off and allow them to play.â

Gość Freelove
I was made redundant two months ago http://washingtonfairtrade.org/campaigns/trade-stories-project/ where can i get clomid online This is the time of year to visit the Lüneburger Heide in north Germany. The heather is glorious and the weather is generally warm and dry. The heath is extensive and covered with walking paths and cycle tracks. The villages are quiet and charming and most have a good gästehaus. The food is good: grills, sausages, stews, imaginative salads and excellent cured or smoked fish. Frites are up to French standards – and of course the beer is outstanding. It is easy to get to – fly into Hamburg, which is well worth a two-night stop.

Gość Carson
We've got a joint account http://www.puntocomsistemas.es/tpv-toledo-ayd estrace 1mg "Timeline views," a measure of how many times a userrefreshes his or her stream of tweets, grew 10.7 percent in thesecond quarter to almost 151 billion, and 16.1 percent to 136.3billion in the first.

Gość Fletcher
What's the current interest rate for personal loans? http://cities-today.com/about/ what is doxycycline hyclate 100mg capsules used to treat Medscape uses cookies to customize the site based on the information we collect at registration. The cookies contain no personally identifiable information and have no effect once you leave the Medscape site.

Gość Lyman
I like watching TV robaxin brand name He has also been buying shares of industrial company 3M Co and auto parts supplier Johnson Controls Inc that have been developing products for the so-called smart grid, the term for modern electricity infrastructure that emphasizes automation and efficiency.

Gość Lucien
Just over two years propranolol 10 mg ulotka qm Nevertheless, many sophisticated, global corporations respond to low probability scenarios when the potential costs are so significant. As a result, many of the world’s responsible and more risk adverse corporate actors have withdrawn from Iran. EU sanctions have also played a significant role in driving these decisions. Iran's economy has suffered as a result.

Gość Plank
I never went to university cheap flomax online According to Government figures, the green levies add £112 to a typical household bill. The money is then used to pay for loft insulation schemes and subsidies for renewable energy projects, under the Coalition’s rules.

Gość Carmine
A few months barnabas topamax yellow pill awkward "It's not enough for me as president to have confidence inthese programs. The American people need to have confidence inthem, as well," Obama said, adding that he was confident theprograms were not being abused.

Gość Cole
Stolen credit card abilify withdrawal Belaruskali was a partner to Uralkali for eight years inBPC, which once held 43 percent of the global potash exportmarket. Uralkali was at one point rumoured to be interested inbuying a stake in Belaruskali - which now looks unlikely.

Gość Wilfred
The United States abilify xr RohaniâÂÂs election is a reset: direct bilateral discussions with the U.S. are now quite likely. The sanctions coalition will find it much harder to hold firm when faced with an Iranian president on a charm offensive instead of one who is easy to hate. Rohani will also build a negotiating team comprised of skilled people who can pursue more nuanced and creative deal-making solutions. With heightened prospects for serious negotiations, the chance of implementing concrete measures — inspections and aàslowdown in enrichmentàin return for reduced sanctions — rises along with them.

Gość Rodger
Best Site Good Work price seroquel 300 mg “It’s just based on the feedback, and what he’s told us how he feels,” Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said

Gość Jerrold
very best job trileptal mg With all this going on, there are a lot of things I have to say no to if I want to see my family as often as I’d like to. One good way to do this is to get them all around for Sunday lunch. Then the last thing I’ll often do on a Sunday night is have a “chilled sister evening” – we’ll curl up on the sofas with a good horror film and scare ourselves witless.

Gość gość
170 cm, 61 kg, 30 lat biust 91 cm, talia 65 cm, biodra 95 cm

Gość Keven
I love this site sun discount pharmacy sarasota fl Trevino Morales, 40, was taken into custody alongside a bodyguard and an accountant after he was stopped in a pickup truck allegedly with $2 million in cash outside the city of Nuevo Laredo, the base of the drug gang's operations, according to the AP.

Gość Thanh
Another service? activator infrasonic security alarm rx-9 "This legislation is long overdue and comes as a relief to the many seriously ill patients throughout New Hampshire who will benefit from safe access to medical marijuana," Matt Simon, a New Hampshire-based legislative analyst for the Marijuana Policy Project, said in a statement. "Those suffering from debilitating conditions like cancer and multiple sclerosis deserve legal, safe, and reliable access to medical marijuana." is zyrexin any good Paul posted a picture of himself with co-stars Anna Gunn and Bryan Cranston, who play Skyler and Walter White, with all three actors in bed in various states of nakedness. "Spoiler Alert #BreakingBad" Paul captioned the photo. testo xl libido A final negotiating session that began at 10 a.m. local time (1700 GMT) on Wednesday ended more than 28 hours later on Thursday afternoon with the two sides splitting up, the union said in a statement. BART spokeswoman Alicia Trost also confirmed talks had ended. delgra pills Obama has been working to raise international support for intervention following criticism from the Russian and Chinese governments, two critical players with veto power on the U.N. Security Council. He called Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Tuesday morning, according to the White House, to discuss potential intervention. manforce tablets review â(Murray) administered a lethal combination and amount of drugs to patient M.J. He failed to continuously monitor the patientâs vital signs, appropriately maintain his airway, or ensure the presence of life-saving equipment at the bedside,â Linda Whitney, Executive Director of the Medical Board of California, wrote. oxysurge San Francisco 49ers fans arenât blaming the hour-long lightning delay or Colin Kaepernickâs three interceptions for last Sundayâs 29-3 loss to the Seahawks. Nope, theyâre pointing the finger at Seattleâs 12th Man. zyrexin does it work "Either they didn't know how to swim or they were exhausted" from the voyage, D'Arrigo said in a telephone interview from Catania. The sea just off shore is tricky for swimmers, he said, since there are sandbars which alternate with deep sections of water. maxoderm cost So what are the primary concerns that should be foremost on investors' minds during this REIT credit cycle? They are a combination of risks both familiar and new, according to Fitch. In addition to the recurring threat of higher interest rates, REITs of 2013 are also contending with changes in tenant space usage requirements and leasing patterns stemming from technological developments that, for the most part, they did not encounter six years ago. That said, the generally more prudent approach to portfolio and liability management has positioned equity REITs well for the foreseeable future. virectin review how well Instead, BlackBerry appears to be going back to its businessy roots by aiming the Z30 at enterprise users.  ”The is designed for people looking for a smartphone that excels at communications, messaging and productivity. Having apps like the full Documents To Go suite that comes preinstalled, together with its 5″ touch display, the BlackBerry Z30 smartphone gives you a best in class productivity experience on the go,” said Carlo Chiarello, Executive Vice President for Products at BlackBerry, in a statement. monroe prosolution semi-metallic brake pad Excluded from financial markets since 2010, Greece has been kept afloat solely by 240 billion euros in aid from the EU and IMF. It nearly crashed out of the euro zone and dragged down the global economy along with it last year before returning to a more stable financial footing over the past year. male extra singapore Ozzie, the software guru whom Microsoft founder Bill Gatesdesignated as the company's big-picture thinker, left thecompany in 2010 to start Talko Inc, which focuses on mobilecommunications applications and services. vitalikor para que sirve The Investigative Committee dismissed Greenpeace's claim that the protest was peaceful, saying "anyone who illegally and premeditatedly seizes ... a stationary platform is committing a crime, no matter what their motive."

Gość Shayne
magic story very thanks sildigra 100 wirkung The Jets werenât the worst team in the league before or after their fortunate/lucky 18-17 win over the Buccaneers on Sunday. Ryanâs players, like most people around the league not employed by ESPN, realized that. test x180 vs test freak American Wagner, two ahead overnight in his bid for a fourth PGA Tour victory, dropped three shots after the turn as he struggled for accuracy off the tee on the way to a 73 and a four-way tie for second place. que es la prima Premium cable veteran HBO, which led the field with 108 of the more than 500 nominations, proved its staying power in the increasingly competitive television industry, where basic cable and Netflix have challenged its high-quality production. what does blast xl do Spain's Treasury has already reached some 86.2 percent ofits 2013 medium- and long-term borrowing target, making the mostof some of the country's lowest financing costs since before theeconomic crisis began in 2008. "Mugabe is the world's oldest leader and one of its longest-ruling dictators. He is fixing this election in a more sophisticated fashion than previous ZANU-PF campaigns of beatings, killings and intimidation," he wrote. savitra drug Last month, in a closely watched vote, the Armed Services Committee backed a Levin bill designed to increase pressure on senior commanders to prosecute sexual assault cases by requiring a top-level review if they fail to do so. Levinâs proposal also would make it a crime to retaliate against victims who report a sexual assault and also calls on the Pentagon to relieve commanders who fail to create a climate receptive for victims. sildigra super active âOf course it is a military coup. It is a bloody military coup. A massacre since the dawn of Tuesday ... killing more than 60 men praying. And of course it's a big mistake done by the politicians who push the military to have a military coup, to be in power,â said El-Erian. ashwagandha 500g Published reports in recent weeks indicate that Google has been cracking down on employees’ “20% time”âthe policy of letting Googlers spend a fifth of their time working on whatever innovative, maybe even crazy, projects they wished. prescription of vega 100 âI think weâre both trying to change our opinions of each other,â Motes said. âItâs a work in progress. Itâs not going to be fixed overnight, nor do I think itâs going to be fixed at this point by me just getting skinny.â benefits of vigrx plus SIR – I am proud to have served in the Metropolitan Police from 1980 to 2012 with dedicated, loyal, honest and principled officers. The Plebgate affair highlights some of the things that are wrong with the modern police. If I had taken offence every time I had been sworn at or verbally abused, I am sure that I would not have lasted 32 years. Notwithstanding the fact that the officers at the gates of Downing Street chose not to ignore what had happened, the actions of the Metropolitan Police Commissioner illustrate the poor leadership adversely affecting policing. vitalikor safe O’Neill’s appointment has also coincided with a revival in Sheikh Hamdan’s racing fortunes, thanks largely to the older horses Mukhadram, Ektihaam, Aljamaaheer and Heeraat, and some nice two-year-olds coming through.

Gość gość
36 lat 173cm wzrostu 64kg biust 96 talia 71 biodra 96