Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość thomaskyd

czy ma walsne auto czy nie to zarady czy nie

Polecane posty

Gość thomaskyd

w jak to jest z zkobietami. kiedy sie uwaza za zaradne. czy jak mamja auto i meiszkanie. przeciez facet ma takis am start w zyciu, dlaczego powinien miec, a kobieta nic nie musi...

Gość a teraz poprosze po polsku

Gość thomaskyd
to be frank, I am a native English speaker, so ,that's why I possibly made some mistakes, hopefully, it deosn't make the utterance incomprehensible, does it?

Gość thomaskyd
that's not the point; I am just curious about the menthality. a man is required to have one to be considered a valuable person, whereas a woman just doesnt have to have one, and that's ok for her and she can be in addition to it that impudent to resent a man like this

and a woman is required to look pretty, cook well and love the idea of having lots of sex and babies. if one doesn't fulfill the above is not considered to be a valuable candidate. isn't it?

well, the best man for a job has also right :) the one and only way - try to meet rich women :) They have everything and usually are looking for somebody valuable, not wealthy...

Gość thomaskyd
yeah, but a man and a woman has same conditions when leaving their schools and starting living on their own. a man has to do as much work as a woman to achieve the same, nevertheless, he is required much more; if not capable of doing it, he is a loser...

www ->>> very true. I was going to suggest the same however.... if I were rich, or just say if I had a good start in life - good car, own paid off house, well paid job but I was ugly, would you consider me? p.s. I don't think so :-(

:) baba nic nie musi ,baba to jedno chodzace lenistwo wiec nei ma co sie tu sensu sie rozpisywac.Tak było jest i bedzie ze baba tylko na gotowe chce wejsc a chłop jej ma to zapewnic,głupie steerotypy

honestly I don't consider a man who achieved less than I a looser. but the fact remains that men are "designed and expected" to provide for the family, so the women can stay home and raise kids. if the world was fair men would have wombs :)

Gość kocham komiczne
najinteligentniejszy czlowiek na forum

"but a man and a woman has same conditions when leaving their schools and starting living on their own. a man has to do as much work as a woman to achieve the same" well - it's not like that. there is still difference in payment for the same work done by man and woman. women just get less money. it's getting better in that matter, but still, it's hard for a woman to get a job that is well-paid...

komicznie ma chyba bolesne doswiadcznia z babami. wspolczuje :( aczkolwiek jako kobieta musze sie zgodzic z tym ze wiekszosc mojego gatunku pasuje do ww charakterystyki. to jest jedynie przykladem na to jak bardzo faceci dali sie nam podporzadkowac, w innym przypadku kobiety musialyby popracowac nad zmiana charakteru