Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Elenii

Zakopane wczasy z dziećmi, polećcie kwatery,hotel..

Polecane posty

Gość gość
Ja bardzo lubię jeździć do Karpacza. :) Piękna okolica! Często zatrzymuję się w http://www.sunnyhill-karpacz.pl/ . Naprawdę bardzo przyjazny hotel, zwłaszcza jeśli jedzie się z rodziną i zwierzakiem.

Gość gość
Niedawno szukałam dobrego i taniego (choć wiem, że to rzadko idzie w parze ;) noclegu w miejscowości Zakopane, Znalazłam fajną stronkę http://otonoc.pl/noclegi-zakopane z zaskakująco dużą ilością noclegów w Polsce i fajną usługą - lokalizacja najbliższego noclegu w miejscowości. Takie coś widziałam tylko na booking ale booking znowu ma dużo mniej hoteli niż ta http://otonoc.pl

Gość jacek padus
Apartamenty w bardzo wysokim standardzie - http://www.smrekowapolana.pl/ Raczej niczego ciekawszego w tej okolicy nie znajdziecie, tym bardziej przy takich kwotach. Jedno z atrakcyjniejszych miejsc w tej okolicy.

Gość MoniczkaJ
Zakopane to bardzo dobre miejsce na wypad z dziećmi.A jak szukasz konkretnego noclegu to słyszałam ze hotel Landrynka http://www.hotel-landrynka.pl/. Mają bardzo ładne pokoje i cudny widok z okna

Gość gość
Ja wolę Krynicę Zdrój , dlatego o wiele bardziej polecam Ci to miasto. Jest ładniejsze, bardziej kameralne i przy okazji hotel Wysoka. Naj ;)

Gość Wilton
I've been made redundant much does accutane cost uk The age of the mobile-first enterprise is upon us. The challenges that face IT can be daunting and decisions made about access to enterprise resources today will affect how efficient and effective the IT organization is for years to come.

Gość Edwin
I'd like to tell you about a change of address http://www.terrystricklandart.com/purchase.htm mylan generic paxil cr It was karaoke night at the Clermont and band member Ben Lovett even jumped on stage to sing a few songs and allegedly was the first of the group to get rowdy as he accused to the DJ of ruining his song with all the interruptions.

Gość Lawerence
I'd like to order some foreign currency para que sirve el neurontin de 800 mg Though it was the second straight month of declines in permits, they remained ahead of starts. Economists said this, together with upbeat homebuilder confidence, suggested groundbreaking activity will bounce back in July and through the remainder of this year.

Gość Leslie
Best Site Good Work robaxin 500 Watchdog Ofgem said on Tuesday that Iberdrola's Scottish Power did not appropriately monitor its doorstep andtelephone sales agents, which led to the misleading informationbeing given - a breach of its marketing licence conditions.

Gość William
What company are you calling from? buy robaxin The Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd struck a note of friendly informality that flirted with silliness, when he said: “I think all Australians, at the bottom of their hearts, wish the Royal Bub all the best.”

Gość Keneth
We'll need to take up references buy benoquin online âÂÂWe want to hear from people across the community, their views on all of these issues so that we can take those views on board as we prepare our submissions and seek to reach agreements on what are very complex and challenging matters,â he said.

Gość Hollis
Three years zithromax-cheap.net CNN vets Joie Chen and Soledad OâÂÂBrien are lending their big names to the in-depth documentary show âÂÂAmerica Tonight,â and former NBC journalist John Seigenthaler will anchor prime-timeâÂÂs âÂÂNightly News.â But beyond the plucked-from-elsewhere star power, Al Jazeera America wonâÂÂt resemble anything else in cable news.

Gość Lenard
Languages misoprostol brand name No one at the Sintramienergetica union, which organized thestrike, answered calls for comment. On Friday night, a unionnegotiator, Cesar Flores, said no official notification had beenreceived from the government that it was ending the strike.

Gość Florentino
Best Site good looking difficulty praise arcoxia tablets hardworking shovel The deferrals mark the end of the pointless 50p saga. Raising the top rate of tax was always more a political game than economic strategy, and was marked by distortions on the way in, as well as the way out.

Gość Terrell
I don't know what I want to do after university where to buy albendazole in garden grove ca "A major factor with bonuses in fixed-income is net present value (NPV) off P&L. The sort of instruments we were selling ran over many years. NPV means you calculate the total revenue for your bank over those years and the total number goes to your P&L for that year. Obviously if you can book the NPV off future revenue of the next seven years in one go, that's a huge number. This is one of the reasons why bonuses shot up the way they did in fixed-income.

Gość gość
Każdemu polecam noclegi w pensjonatach w Murzasichle. Miejscowość położona jest zaledwie w odległości siedmiu kilometrów od Zakopanego i oferuje super pokoje w klimatycznych pensjonatach. Na miejscu są trzy wyciągi narciarskie i wiele atrakcji zarówno dla dorosłych jak i dzieci. Zobacz koniecznie ofertę giewont-zakopane.pl i na pewno nie będziesz żałować!

Gość gość
czy poleca ktos osrodek www.zakopanetulipan.pl ? :) planuje wyjazd do Zakopca i szukam noclegu

Gość Gerry
What line of work are you in? famvir 500mg tablets 3 Thanks for your query and I fully understand why you should be a bit confused by all of this. The presence of these pouches in the gut is known as Diverticulosis that by themselves do not necessarily cause any symptoms unless they become inflamed or infected which is known as Diverticulitis. It is encouraging that your bowels now appear to be functioning normally though clearly you need to seek prompt medical attention if you develop symptoms suggestive of a recurrence of your Diverticulitis.

Gość Bennie
We'd like to invite you for an interview dapoxetine buy online uk Daniel Duty, Target Corp's vice president of globalaffairs who is also on the alliance's board, said that betweenthe efforts of the alliance and the accord, the groups should beable to cover the majority of the factories in Bangladesh, morethan the 500 the North American alliance plans to inspect.

Gość Marcellus
We were at school together dapoxetine beirut KrebsOnSecurity, a cyber security news site, reported earlier on Thursday that a week ago it found what appeared to be a massive trove of Adobe's source code on the server of hackers believed to be responsible for breaches at three major U.S. data providers.

Gość TereskaWW
Polecam domek u tego Pana http://www.domekzakopane.info całą rodzinką nocowaliśmy w domku pod Gubałówką, świetne miejsce, cisza spokój 15min do centrum spacerkiem, auto nie było nam wcale potrzebne podczas pobytu.

Gość gość
Możesz też sprawdzić www.excelsior.com.pl. Świetna lokalizacja więc nie będziecie musieli chodzić długo z dziećmi. Bardzo wysoki standard, ceny również ok.

Gość olga97
Bardzo fajną ofertę ma Willa Halka – www.halka.zakopane.pl. Już kilka razy rezerwowaliśmy pokój właśnie u nich. Miejsce jest zaciszne, ale zarazem w fajnym punkcie – około 15 minut spacerkiem od Krupówek. Można wybrać pokój w stylu hotelowym lub regionalnym. Dostępne są także 2-pokojowe studia idealne dla rodzin. Dużym plusem są przystępne ceny noclegów.

Gość gość
jak by was interesowało coś nie w samym zakopanym, ale jakieś 10km od zakopanego to polecam bardzo fajne miejsce http://www.uborowego.pl/ ceny mają przyjazne, a także czystość i wygląd pokoi super;) i miło wspominam smaczne swojskie jedzenie.

Gość hagartt
Jeśli chodzi o warunki dla dzieci to fajnie się sprawdził nocleg w Ceprowni w naszym wypadku. Mamy dwójkę szkrabów w wieku 7 i 10 lat i zawsze jak gdzieś planujemy wyjazd z żoną to szukamy właśnie miejscówki pod ich kątem. W Ceprowni mają duże przestronne apartamenty z balkonami, także dzieci mają trochę placu dla siebie. Dodatkowo jest taki kącik dla maluchów, gdzie młodzi mogą sobie bajki pooglądać na DVD czy się po prostu pobawić. Fotki ośrodka są na ich stronie: www.ceprownia.com/noclegi-zakopane-krupowki.