• Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Gość wiedzminka

Problemy z mężem...

Polecane posty

Gość wiedzminka

Mmm mmm mmm mmm (4x) I gotta turn this car around I never should have left you there Boy this traffic is making me sick Boy I can't wait to have you near I gotta hurry hurry hurry Now quick quick quick Just step on the gas cause I don't wanna miss this This opportunity will only come once in my life, my life I gotta hurry hurry hurry Now quick quick quick Just step on the gas cause I don't wanna miss this See what your bringin' me boy is priceless I gotta be out of my mind not to try this Trough strength I found love In time I find myself in happiness with you Mmm mmm mmm mmm (4x) Boy I need to say what's in my heart I was scared but I'll do my part I came at to tell you face to face So what we have won't go to waste co to za piosenka? ;pp I gotta hurry hurry hurry Now quick quick quick Just step on the gas cause I don't wanna miss this This opportunity will only come once in my life, my life Yeah Sorry sorry sorry I'm coming down to fix this You should know how I feel I know I got you twisted See what your bringin' me boy is priceless I gotta be out of my mind not to try this Trough strength I found love In time I find myself in happiness with you The things that you can give to me I can feel it when your holding me close It's like your one of the world wonders I know I'm going under Come see that I'm ready for this And your so good for me You're my true joy You make me wanna say Mmm mmm mmm mmm (4x) Trough strength I found love In time I find myself in happiness with you

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować