• Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Gość to nie ja 33454

czy lubicie mode na sukces?

Polecane posty

Gość to nie ja 33454

żartowałam, musże coś tu wkleić. sorczak. . SHORT SPEECH: FAMILY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VALUE IN LIFE. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Express your opinion. give 3-4 arguments. Prove that you're right by showing the effects of what you said in the reality. I attach the HOW TO MAKE A SHORT SPEECH here too !!! use it !!! - USE 5-7 NICE EXPRESSIONS FROM OUR LAST 5 CLASSES!!! - Well, this is rather a complicated matter, but I suppose the family itself is nothing but just a fact that certain people who belong to it are there either they want to or not. I am convinced that other family members can mean the world to each other, but they can also be treated just like normal people and family relations may not be considered as something essential in percieving them as human beings. First of all, if a family is pathological and divided by problems that can't be sorted out , to my mind, the members are free to break the family ties with each other and find people who they can rely on and become their new "families". Some people say blood is thicker that water but to my way of thinking - not necessarily. In fact we can't feel the sense of belonging if we're estranged from the people we're related by blood and nothins else. Nobody can become a real friend and deserve our trust just because he's somehow related to us. As a result - a family is a group of people we're automatically involved in right after we're born, but if we can't trust each other and we don't have anyone to stand by us, we don't have to put up with it to the rest of our lives and we should find another place where we belong :-)

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować