Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość Ewka AG

Coś lekkiego z piersi kurczaka ?

Polecane posty

Gość Jaki jest jeszcze fajny przep
przepis na kurczaka ?

Gość kurczak w sosie ziołowo
śmietanowym. Piersi z kurczaka przyprawic sola i pieprzem, podsmażyć z obu stron, podlać wrzącą wodą ale nie dużo, tak żeby lekko przykryła mięso. Dodać listki laurowe,ziele angielskie, lubczyk i dusić 15-20 minut. W tym czasie przygotować zawiesinę ze śmietany kwaśnej 18% i dużej ilości ziół (ja daję zioła prowansalskie, bazylie, oregano) i mąki :p dodać do kurczaka, doprawić solą i pieprzem i gotowe ;) Może nie do końca takie lekkie ale naprawdę pycha! szybko się robi i bardzo smakuje ;) Najlepiej smakuje z ryżem :)

Gość piszcie więcej pomysłów
na lekkie danie z kurczaka

Gość może byśmy pisały,ale zarazz
jakaś eko-flądra zacznie walić swoje mądrości na temat jaka to mąka jest zabójcza,albo coś w tym guście:p

Gość dzieweczko u gory nie smuc sie
nikt tu jeszcze nie pisal, ze maka jest zabojcza, a juz na pewno nie pisalaby tego eko-flodra :D :D o mace pisze sie, ze jest tuczaca i niezbyt zdrowa (ale to jest akurat naukowo potwierdzony fakt, nie insunuacje eko-flader, bo one akurat maja zupelnie inna misje) wiec mozna ja po prostu ograniczac :) wiec nastepnym razem wez sie w garsc i napisz co, co cie nie skompromituje intelektualnie. a zreszta co za roznica, na anonimowo nic ci nie grozi :P jedyne co mozna powiedzic w TYM temacie o mace to to, ze autorka PRAWDOPODOBNIE prosi o przepisy lekkie = nietuczace. a ciasta maczne do takich nie naleza. ale sam w sobie pomyls mieska w ciescie francuskim jest mniam i jeszcze raz mniam :D

Gość Lucio
Very Good Site amitriptyline hydrochloride tablets ip 25 mg to There are those who become unwound when the stakes get high. They make mental and physical mistakes that are uncharacteristic. Things such as muscle memory on putts suddenly become shaky. Actions that are usually second nature turn into movements they have to think about. It's not a pretty sight.

Gość Merrill
I'd like to pay this in, please http://www.mareco.pl/index.php/badania Betamethasone Dipropionate Lotion Usp 0.05 C Wilson Ramos hit his first major league grand slam in the third inning. He ended the day with five RBIs, which tied his career high. Ramos took a curtain call after his slam -- the third of the year for the Nationals. "The first one of my career. I am happy for that," Ramos said.

Gość Rolland
I'm not working at the moment Nortriptyline 10 Mg "Housing activity and prices seem likely to continue torecover, notwithstanding the recent increases in mortgage rates,but it will be important to monitor developments in this sectorcarefully," Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke told Congress this month.

Gość Dewitt
Where's the nearest cash machine? iv robaxin In the end, I decided to reject the official Government recommendation and appoint Robert Francis QC to lead an independent inquiry. While I stopped short of a full Public Inquiry, I gave Robert Francis the ability to come back to me to ask for powers to compel witnesses if he felt that became necessary.

Gość Hobert
I was born in Australia but grew up in England buy etoricoxib These vehicles may hold a number of bonds not only prone to potential defaults, but highly interest-rate sensitive. No one has said that interest rates won't climb again as the economy heats up or Fed changes its policy.

Gość Mauricio
I came here to work online overnight shipping bimatoprost âÂÂWe recognise that it is important that the SAPS should have the opportunity to explain the matters which have raised our concern. However, we have to say that absent a convincing explanation, the material which we have found has serious consequences for the further conduct of the work of this Commission,â it said.

Gość Elden
How do I get an outside line? http://bh-studios.com/about-bh-studios taking 30 mg cipralex As if you needed proof that SHIELD's Tegra 4 hardware is incredibly powerful, we've included a few benchmarks for you. There's a lot of numbers here, and they all add up to this: SHIELD will run anything you throw at it with ease. It's generally a good policy for a savvy consumer to skip the first generation of any new product to let the manufacturer iron the kinks out, but if you're worried about power, don't be. SHIELD should play any game acceptably for the next two years at the very least.

Gość Waylon
I went to effectually thuoc clomipramine 25-50 mg preparation staying Some members insisted that a re-authorization of the visa plan does not belong in a funding bill because it does not involve new money. Others, caught up in a bitter battle over reforming the U.S. immigration system, balked at admitting Iraqis, despite their work for American forces.

Gość Filiberto
Whereabouts in are you from? where can i buy doxycycline The violence spiked after the army's overthrow of elected Islamist President Mohamed Mursi on July 3. Militants have since attacked several security checkpoints and other targets almost daily, killing at least 20 people.

Gość Lenard
Have you seen any good films recently? accept liked maxalt melt 10mg savage sent According to preliminary national estimates from Nielsen, “Super Fun Night” averaged a 3.2 rating/9 share in adults 18-49 and 8.2 million viewers overall in the 9:30 p.m. half-hour, retaining more than 70% of its lead-in from “Modern Family” (4.2/12 in 18-49, 10.9 million viewers overall) and standing as the No. 2 broadcast show of the night in 18-49.

Można przygotować kurczaka saltinbocca. Jest to pyszne danie, idealne na niedzielny obiad.

Gość gość
Coś lekkiego do kurczaka to warzywa:) Nic lżejszego chyba nie znajdziesz:) Nie wiem jak przygotujesz tego kurczaka, ale żeby był bardziej sycący możesz zrobić go w panierce. I dla dzieci to nawet lepsze, bo przypomina wtedy takiego z fast foodu;) A panierkę można zrobić z mąki (najlepiej Pszennej Tradycyjnej) orzechów i jaj.

Gość Guillermo
I'd like to send this letter by dapoxetine in russia * Asia-Pacific law firm King & Wood Mallesons is mergingwith British law firm SJ Berwin LLP, creating a firm with morethan 2,700 lawyers in over 30 offices around the world. Thecombination is a significant move into the British and Europeanlegal markets for the company, whose formation in 2012 was thelargest law firm merger not to involve a U.S. or U.K. partner.

Sałatka z kurczakiem - weź sałatę, pomidory i inne warzywa, które lubisz. Kurczaka w przyprawach podpiec na patelni i wymieszać z sałatką :) A jeśli to nie, to może pierś z kurczaka obtoczyć w bułce tartej i upiec w piekarniku.