Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość znerwicowana...

Powiększone węzły chłonne- hipohondria? nerwica? panika?- mój dramat

Polecane posty

Gość imperfect mama
Znerwicowana, zaglądasz tu jeszcze? Jak Twoje dolegliwości? Szukasz dalej, czy ustąpiły? Łączę się w bólu. Od jakiegoś czasu borykam się z podobnymi problemami psychosomatycznymi. Ciężko się z tym żyje. Teraz mam małe "apogeum" swoich dolegliwości i źle mi bardzo. Poratuj ciepłym słowem. Pozdrawiam

Gość xxxLoganxxx
Zdecydowanie polecam naturalne metody leczenie nerwic, hipohondrii i innych problemów z psyche... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ejg6VrLxw Polecam obejrzeć z otwartym umysłem, wolnym od narkofobii... W Polsce większość oczywiście nielegalne, ale dla chcącego nic trudnego. mindfullness, komora deprywacji sensorycznej, ayahuasca

Gość Dwain
We've got a joint account acetaminophen with ibuprofen A week later, in a loss to Seattle, there were more mistakes. There was a fumble early. And late in the game, Cruz tried to make a one-handed grab near the end zone, but instead tipped the ball to cornerback Brandon Browner, who returned it for a TD.

Gość Irwin
What sort of music do you listen to? http://www.mrh-project.eu/index.php?page=general-info clomipramine 10 mg for premature ejaculation Those wishing to show support of Local 3237, breast cancer awareness efforts and local charities can do so by purchasing a T-shirt for $20 each. The association is offering the shirts for special order through Monday, Sept 16. After that the shirts will be available for purchase on an availability basis.

Gość Cyril
I'm a housewife accutane 20/mg day cure redness "I could no longer bear seeing bodies falling to the ground. I turned around and saw a sea of faces that truly captured what it was like to be there. Everyone, including myself, started running," he told The News in a previous interview.

Gość Ramon
Could you transfer $1000 from my current account to my deposit account? ou acheter apcalis There were no witnesses to the confrontation, but Juror B37 said she knew Martin had thrown the first punch. Asked whether she felt sorry for Martin, she said: "I feel sorry for both of them. I feel sorry for Trayvon and the situation he was in, and I feel sorry for George because of the situation he got himself in.”

Gość Garth
I want to report a Cheap Nortriptyline "R.I.P.D.," starring Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds, cost$130 million to make and tens of millions more to promote. Itopened with ticket sales of $12.8 million, seventh among filmsin theaters this weekend, according to the box office divisionof Hollywood.com.

Gość Deangelo
I wanted to live abroad empty authoritative generic fluticasone economic The most stunning result in this yearâs U.S. News and World Report hospital rankings was the dramatic rise of St. Barnabus Hospital in the Bronx, which went from 44th last year to 12th best in the metro area. They were also among the top 50 in the nation in the specialty of ear, nose and throat.

Gość Sterling
I'm not sure http://clickandcreate.us/about/ vermox for children The combination of a Yanks-Sox series and A-Rod fighting off a 211-game suspension would have been drama enough. But on Thursday Lackey ratcheted things up by saying A-Rod shouldnâÂÂt be playing. That was just too finger-lickinâ good.

Gość Mathew
I'm a member of a gym sunstroke patrol buy abilify 5mg online raw Half of these children did so without taking anyone with them, while 18 per cent of pupils surveyed reported feeling uncomfortable or upset when chatting with an online contact they have never met in real life, according to the report.

Gość Jermaine
Accountant supermarket manager albuterol inhaler price The fatalities are the first of a commercial airliner in the USA since February 2009. Remarkably, all but two of the 291 passengers and 16 crew survived. At least 168 people were treated for injuries. Eight remained in critical condition Monday.

Gość Jermaine
Accountant supermarket manager albuterol inhaler price The fatalities are the first of a commercial airliner in the USA since February 2009. Remarkably, all but two of the 291 passengers and 16 crew survived. At least 168 people were treated for injuries. Eight remained in critical condition Monday.

Gość Columbus
Thanks for calling Nortriptyline 10mg The specialty insurer appointed Anthony Osborn as managingdirector to strengthen engagement with art collectors, museums,institutions, artists and galleries across Asia. Osborn has heldvarious strategy and development roles across AXA Group'sbusinesses, most recently as interim chief executive of AXA ArtInsurance U.K. operations.

Gość Christian
How many weeks' holiday a year are there? buy fluticasone md âThe only thing that stopped it then and will stop it now is strong trade unions. Now, I know that there are those in our party who shudder when trade unions are mentioned, fearful of the bad prospect of a bad headline in the Daily Mail. I say to them, you will never, ever appease the right-wing media and to try demeans you and our party.â

Gość Tyrell
good material thanks amitriptyline buy Almost one Nepalese worker died per day this summer, the report said, many of them were âÂÂyoung men who had sudden heart attacks.â The Nepalese embassy in Doha documented 44 deaths between June 4 and August 8.

Gość Herbert
The National Gallery zenegra ingredients Richie Porte fancies that his Sky team-mate is so superior to his main contenders in the general classification battle that there is even the dream scenario that he could be nearly four minutes ahead of the likes of Alberto Contador and the current second-placed rider, Alejandro Valverde, by the end of today's 'race of truth'.

Gość Carlo
What qualifications have you got? silvitra reviews Ten entrants will be selected to attend an intensive residential programme to refine the designs they have submitted. From this group, one overall recipient will be awarded a tailored package of support worth more than £20,000. The support will include a cash bursary and a paid three-month internship working both with Deacon at his London studio and with the DFS in-house design team.

Gość Vince
Could I have , please? interest where can i buy albendazole over the counter coloured conference Commenting on the Novartis, Roche and Sanofi survey, Flannagan said: âÂÂThe Government gave a pledge that if your doctor thinks that you should have a cancer drug that will help you to live a longer and better life you should get that drug.

Gość Arron
I'm a partner in requip xl 2mg price I'm a retired child protective services worker & supervisor in the US. Not everyone is cut out to do CPS investigations. But, everyone needs a job. Some are not prepared for what they will encounter & deal with the horrors by minimizing them into something other than abuse or dangerous neglect that they are. A supervisor needs to look out for this kind of worker & help them one way or another.

Gość Haywood
One moment, please online pharmacy uk fluoxetine The Grammy-winning singer’s confirmation about the residency comes months after rumors swirled online. She said in an interview on “GMA” that the show will feature her greatest hits as well as new material.

Gość gość
Witam wszystkich mam podobny problem jestem tzw hipochondryczka .12 lat temu miałam stwierdzono nerwice lekowa i depresję .I niestety wróciła z powodu powiekszone go węzła chłodnego pod pachą dokładnie przy koncu pachy bliżej piersi . Nie wyobrażacie sobie co ja przeszłam przez te dwa miesiące od bolu całej ręki ,palenia ,pieczenia dretwienia itp potem zaczęło się szukanie innych węzłów i wmawianie sobie chorób typu to pewnie guz (rak piersi )chlonniak ,bialaczka itp doszedł jeszcze bol nogi (pewnie przezut ) bole ledzwiowe kości ,stawów ,stany podgoraczkowe ,suchosc w ustach i mogłabym tak wymieniać w nieskończoność .Już sama nie wiem co się dzieje ,chyba się wykoncze Jestem świadoma że to nerwica połączona z początkiem depresji bo zazwyczaj źle czuje się rano a wieczorem lepiej .Do tego ciągle płacze i jestem przekonana że to rak .Byłam u lekarza (mieszkam w Niemczech od pol roku )ale dziwnie na mnie patrzył i powiedział że to węzeł i żeby się nie martwić że dla spokoju da mi skierowanie do ginekologa i na usg piersi o pobrał morfologie .Trochę niby się uspokoiła ale boję się teraz odebrać wyników krwi i ciagle myślę że pewnie wyjdzie coś złego .To jest nie do zniesienia co psychika może z nami wyczyniac... Do tego mój wezel jest spory ok 1 cm i taki sprężyste nie twardy i przesuwa się ale i tak się zmartwiam .Chyba u mnie ponownie skończy się psychiatra i lekami bo znam to z własnych przeżyć .Pozdrawiam wszystkich

Gość nikakg
Niestety dołączam do posiadaczy powiększonych węzłów chłonnych z tego tez powodu bylam dzis u lekarza który powiedział, ze do morfologii nie może się doczepić ale węzły powiększone. Dostałam skierowanie na usg węzłów do wtorku zniosę jajo. Czy sa tu osoby z podobnym problemem?

Gość gość
Czy jest tu ktoś? Też borykam się z powiększonymi węzłami chłonnymi, mialam w ostatnim czasie dużo nerwów, czuję się mega osłabiona... Czy to może być nerwica albo depresja?