Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

domi1_23

Grzyb w jamie ustnej

Polecane posty

Gość alekx
od 2 miesiecy mam cos na koncu gardla i przelyku,robilam rtg z kontrastem,potem gastro co cos wykazalo prawdopodobnie grzyba,skierowano mnie zaraz do laryngologa,ten obejrzal tyle ile mogl i przepsal lek przeciwgrzybiczny.nie pomaga a ja man to tylko z prawej strony gardla cos jak obce cialo.stosuje diete,plukam gardlo babka zwyczajna bo ma wlasciwosci przeciw,jem szosnek i dtosuje metode bsm.ise zrobic wymaz.jest problem i trzeba go rozwiazac tylko jak

Gość alekx
a jak bakteria to jaka moze byc u kobiety w srednim wieku?

Gość Clement
The United States http://www.oliver-sinz.de/kontakt/ revatio wirkstoff Kate Upton is the latest gorgeous gal to seductively eat a hamburger for Carl's Jr. "Kate's probably the hottest girl we've ever worked with," declared ad agency 72andSunny's creative director Justin Hooper. "We love each of the women we've worked with, but there's something about Kate that's so All-American, so beautiful and very classic."

Gość Stuart
this is be cool 8) benefit of himcolin gel "It could be anything from reinstating probation with no punishment, to extending his probation, to additional community service, jail time or state prison time," he said. The likely scenario, though, is that the judge will reinstate Brown's probation with a violation noted on his official record if the Van Nuys case is settled.

Gość Lorenzo
Where do you study? triple himcolin gel indian price trusted WASHINGTON - Former Rep. Lindy Boggs of Louisiana, who used the soft-spoken grace of a plantation lady to fight for civil rights during nearly 18 years in Congress after succeeding her late husband in the House, died Saturday. She was 97.

Gość Makayla
I've come to collect a parcel purchase zoloft âWe think that weâre going to be OK,âRyan said. âYouâre always going to miss a teammate, especially a good teammate. He was a great player and he was a good teammate. Certainly you miss that.