Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

dementia

Lubicie Evanescence?

Polecane posty

Ja uwielbiam :) Amy Lee ma przepiękny głos, ogólnie ją bardzo lubię , ma niegłupie wypowiedzi i fajny styl. A piosenki mnie rozwalają;)

Ja uwielbiam ich piosenki :D Najbardziej lubię \"Anywhere\",\"Breathe no more\" , \"My immortal\" i \"The last song I\'m wasting on you\".I jeszcze \"October\".

Gość Uwielbiam Evanescence
Uwielbiam Evanescence właściwie lubię od 2 dni ale Amy Lee ma taki śliczny głos . A moja mama mówi że ja tez mam taki i bez trudu mogłabym tak zaśpiewać ale ja strasznie fałszuję !!!!!!!!

mam karaoke "bring me to life" a najbardziej lubię "My immortal" i "bring me to life" :)

Gość stara torba
lubimy 🖐️

"My immortal" i'm so tired of being here suppressed by all of my childish fears and if you have to leave i wish that you would just leave because your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone these wounds won't seem to heal this pain is just too real there's just too much that time cannot erase when you cried i'd wipe away all of your tears when you'd scream i'd fight away all of your fears and i've held your hand through all of these years but you still have all of me you used to captivate me by your resonating light but now i'm bound by the life you left behind your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams your voice it chased away all the sanity in me these wounds won't seem to heal this pain is just too real there's just too much that time cannot erase when you cried i'd wipe away all of your tears when you'd scream i'd fight away all of your fears and i've held your hand through all of these years but you still have all of me i've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone and though you're still with me i've been alone all along "bring me to life" how can you see into my eyes like open doors leading you down into my core where I've become so numb without a soul my spirit sleeping somwhere cold until you find it there and lead it back home (Wake me up) Wake me up inside (I can’t wake up) Wake me up inside (Save me) call my name and save me from the dark (Wake me up) bid my blood to run (I can’t wake up) before I come undone (Save me) save me from the nothing I’ve become now that I know what I’m without you can't just leave me breathe into me and make me real bring me to life (Wake me up) Wake me up inside (I can’t wake up) Wake me up inside (Save me) call my name and save me from the dark (Wake me up) bid my blood to run (I can’t wake up) before I come undone (Save me) save me from the nothing I’ve become frozen inside without your touch without your love darling only you are the life among the dead all this time I can't believe I couldn't see kept in the dark but you were there in front of me I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems got to open my eyes to everything without a thought without a voice without a soul don't let me die here there must be something more bring me to life (Wake me up) Wake me up inside (I can’t wake up) Wake me up inside (Save me) call my name and save me from the dark (Wake me up) bid my blood to run (I can’t wake up) before I come undone (Save me) save me from the nothing I’ve become (Bring me to life) I’ve been living a lie, there’s nothing inside (Bring me to life) "Lithium" don't want to lock me up inside lithium- don't want to forget how it feels without lithium- I want to stay in love with my sorrow oh but God I want to let it go come to bed, don't make me sleep alone couldn't hide the emptiness you let it show never wanted it to be so cold just didn't drink enough to say you love me I can't hold on to me wonder what's wrong with me Lithium- don't want to lock me up inside lithium- don't want to forget how it feels without lithium- I want to stay in love with my sorrow Don't want to let it lay me down this time drown my will to fly here in the darkness I know myself can't break free until I let it go let me go Darling, I forgive you after all anything is better than to be alone and in the end I guess I had to fall always find my place among the ashes I can't hold on to me wonder what's wrong with me Lithium- don't want to lock me up inside lithium- don't want to forget how it feels without lithium- I want to stay in love with my sorrow oh but God I want to let it go :)

Gość stara torba
i na kiego to wklejasz :o ten kto lubi zna te kawalki :o

Gość nie lubie tego
wokalistka radzi sobie całkiem dobrze lecz nie jest to w stanie ukryć nudnych kompozycji i plastikowej aranżacji... a ten zespół reklamuje się jako rocko-podobny.

Kilka lat temu uwielbiałam, teraz jakoś mnie to nie rusza. Tak naprawdę są to zwykłe piosenki z otoczką jakiegoś niepotrzebnego patosu. Ale głos Amy jest faktycznie ciekawy.

A "My Immortal" i "Bring Me To Life" już kompletnie mam dosyć, z tego prostego powodu, że swojego czasu zostały maksymalnie wyeksploatowane przez wszystkie możliwe stacje radiowe...

Gość ja nie przepadam
wokalistka ma drazniaca barwe glosu, szczegolnie gdy spiewa mocniej