Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

agus*

King MJ... przyznac sie kto sie popłakał ogladajac to...

Polecane posty

Gość nie wiem czy byłooooo
Teddy Riley Backs La Toya's Theory Jackson Was Murdered Producer TEDDY RILEY has given weight to LA TOYA JACKSON's assertion her brother MICHAEL was murdered, after revealing the King of Pop had named potential suspects in the event of his death. Michael Jackson passed away from a drug overdose on 25 June (09), just days before he was due to kick-start a mammoth live residency in London. His death has been ruled a homicide and Los Angeles police are focusing their investigation on the superstar's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray. La Toya has long maintained her younger brother was murdered and her claims have been backed up by the late singer's close friend and collaborator, Riley. The Blackstreet star claims Jackson lived in fear someone would try to kill him and even provided names of those he suspected of ill intentions. Riley tells the National Enquirer, "He mentioned it to me a few times... like people were out to kill him... and he would say names, saying these are the people who are trying to kill me." As soon as news of Jackson's passing broke, Riley immediately contacted the Thriller hitmaker's family to alert them to the possibility he might have been killed: "I said, 'Listen, he was murdered. Somebody didn't like something Jackson said or something he's doing or didn't want him to go to the top, so they had to get rid of him.' We've got so many people we think it could be. It's going to come out. You're going to find out." http://www.newkerala.com/nkfullnews-1-145312.html

Hej wszystkim...:) Ej sorki ze zbaczam z tematu ale Abraja ta co wczoraj psiała ta niefanka , to kto to naparawdę ? lubiała kiedys Mj ,że się (chyba:):) znacie ? :)

Gość whatever happens shanananana
Michael Jackson to perform again in 3D The King of Pop could make a comeback in music videos, computer games and even films after 3D scans of the singer have been found. The scans were made in 1996, when Michael Jackson decided he wanted to make a virtual reality double of himself. Now experts say that the 3D images could be used to make the singer perform once more. The images were discovered when an American businessman tried to sell the scans for £1 million. “The data has been in our archives and vault since then,” he said. "The thing about this data is it immortalised him at the age of 37, before his nose was disfigured and when he was in the prime of life.” Certainly the appetite for seeing the singer perform has not abated since his death on June 25. The film of Jackson rehearsing for his comeback tour, This Is It, took £61 million worldwide at the box office in the first five days and a DVD is due to be released shortly. It is already the second biggest documentary of all time, after Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11, and beats In Bed With Madonna to claim the crown as the UK's biggest ever concert movie. Kenny Ortega, the director of Jackson's tour, said that the showman was also talking about making a full-length 3D film of Thriller before he passed away. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6549880/Michael-Jackson-to-perform-again-in-3D.html

no to cała nadzieje w pierwszych na swiecie koncertach w których wystapi hologram ;)

Gość haha to było dobre

niefanka nigdy nie byla fanka Janet...ona tak ma ze pisze na kazdym topiku lub sama zakłada topiki i sama pisze do siebie...wpada tu od czasu do czasui jedzie z koksem...mysle ze to jest taka jej terapia bo nkt juz w domu jej nie słucha ;)

Gość dorota---------
Jaki ona ma dziwny styl pisania :D, same farmazony

Gość dorota----------
Jannet,chodzi mi o niefanke :) Widze że ją usuwają i dobrze

Aham :) . Niefanka wgl nie powinna mie wstpu na kafe :) Nie wiem czyt takie osoby jak ona nie rozumieją,ze to właśnie one w wiekszej części wykończyły MJ ? ?

Gość dorota---------
Fajne :D Michael Zorro

Gość heee heee auuuuu
ma w sobie coś co przyciąga :P poza tym te usta, mina i te wielkie oczy.....

Gość heee heee auuuuu
hehe tak, Zorro ;)

Gość heee heee auuuu
Gość dorota---------
Oczy to jeden z Jego wielu atutów.Zawsze miał piękne oczy,jako 18 czy 50 latek.

Gość dorota--------------
Oczywiscie jako dziecko też :) Był ślicznym dzieckiem.Zawsze był śliczny.

Gość heee heee auuuu
Gość heee heee auuuu
"Thursday, November 19 Michael Jackson's friend and adviser, Dr. Thome Thome, reveals the Michael Jackson he knew. What you didn't know about the King of Pop...until now!" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/ o losie.............

Gość heee heee auuuu
haha, chociaż było kilka dziwnych przypadków na początku lat 2000, ale zapomnijmy o tym :P

Gość heee heee auuuu
ok, trzy przypadki. Poza nimi wszystko jak najbardziej ok:P np taki dziwny brązowy garniturek plus najgorsza fryzura jaką widziałam (jakaś taka roztrzepane włosy, a na dole znów przygładzone i wywinięte do zewnątrz) i nadmierny zarost. To był chyba rok 2000, jakieś przyjęcie, obok niego Liz Taylor. Wolę już tego nie oglądać:P był jeszcze taki dziwny czarny garnitur, jakby dwurzędowy plus biały, taki półokrągły kołnierzyk:O chyba 2001, być może podczas mowy w Oxfordzie. nie pamiętam. coś podobnego miał potem podczas LWMJ no i jeszcze taka turkusowa bluzeczka a nie koszula ze święcącego materiału podczas jakiegoś wywiadu "60minutes" czy jakoś tak(chyba 2004), i ten nadmierny dziwny makijaż...