Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

agus*

King MJ... przyznac sie kto sie popłakał ogladajac to...

Polecane posty

Gość Jezu jak mi go brak........
jest pierwsza nagroda w kategorii Soul/R&B ❤️ odebrał ją Jermain......szkoda na niego słów....

Gość jelena isimbajewa
odnośnie tego artykułu TMZ http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/20/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-applied-pharmacy-propofol-drugs-prescriptions-search-warrant-bn/ i załącznika do niego http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/1120_conrad_murray_wm.pdf ktoś podzielił się spostrzeżeniami na blogu Larry'ego Kinga wkomentarzach. BAAAAAAAAARDZO CIEKAWE!!! Helen: "Regarding TMZs search warrant I also had called that number to verify that information when it was posted on TMZ and was told the same "story" about the Flamingo address. Looking further at the search warrant, I noticed all the typos, the obvious incorrect names such as Grace "Owanda", sometimes spelling out doctor and sometimes using the abbreviation Dr., once referring to Cherilyn Lee as a doctor and a second time referring to her as a nurse practitioner, etc. There are just a lot of things that are so suspicious about that warrant. I mean in such an "important" case, it seems the least the LAPD could do is present a "professional looking" document in court with correct/factual information. And also considering the source, TMZ, I looked into the business licenses in Las Vegas and Clark County. (I see where Susan did the same thing and she found a little bit different information than what I found) but nevertheless, it is all "odd" to say the least. When I searched under "Las Vegas" business licenses, this is the information that came up for Applied Pharmacy Services. One being a license issued in 11/2000 and now being out of business. A second one in 01/08/2008, and also now being out of business. The odd thing is that even as far back as the year 2000, the address is listed as the Tenaya Way address, which they "claim" they just moved to. According to what I found, they were never registered to an address on Flamingo. If I have understood Susan correctly, the new phone book published in July had no information that linked Applied Pharmacy to the Flamingo address. So, that is all extremely suspect...to me anyway, because we are talking about a "search" warrant which makes the address of the utmost importance. APPLIED PHARMACY SERVICES LLC DRUG STORE 2851 N TENAYA WY 202 89128 304 0770 D11-00183 11/15/2000 Out Of Business APPLIED PHARMACY SERVICES LLC PHARMACIST 2851 N TENAYA WY 202 89128 304 0770 Q04-00015 1/8/2008 Out Of Business When I searched under "Clark County" instead of "Las Vegas". I found this "pending" license but at a totally different address. Again, very, very strange. Business Name License Status Business Address Applied Pharmacy Services Pending 5785 S Fort Apache Rd Suite A Las Vegas, NV 89148 Again, oddly enough, searching under "Clark County" Global Vascular Associates does show up, licensed in 2000, owner Conrad Murray. However, when I search "Las Vegas" for Global Vascular Associates the search comes back "no records found." And last but not least, I actually found the link at the Clark County Courthouse regarding this "case" and strangely enough it cannot be accessed by case number or anything that would seem legitimate (at least not that I can find) it comes up with suspicious tags to access it under "media/Murray." And the documents that can be found at that link say nothing about a "murder" or anything about "Michael Jackson" and not even anything about "manslaughter." The documents at that link only mention a "criminal case" in CA. Very contradictory to the documents on TMZ which I have always thought were "fake" regarding everything about this entire case. JMO." "I will tell you this much. The pharmacy was "staged" at Flamingo and Mark Flanagan (the actor) who played the DEA agent is listed in the imdb (internet movie database) for playing his "role in the raid." I also hope you noticed that Dr. Murray is returning to work at his "Armstrong" Clinic, not "Global Cardiovascular Associates". I don't know when it is all going to be made public, so that is all I can share."

Gość latarynka
Jest i druga w kategorii Favorite Male Artist. Tak mi Ciebie brak... Moje serce krwawi. Kocham Cię i zawszę będę. Muzyko mojej duszy...

prośba do wytrwałych (czyli nie dla takich śpiochów, jak ja:) kto oglądał AMA? podzielicie się spostrzeżeniami? jak wrażenia? muszę poszukać czy gdzieś można to zobaczyć...

Gość Alutka Kosoniowa
Michael zdobyl 4 nagrody

acha jade na 2 tyg do Polski i bede miała odwyk od kafe bo w polsce nie siedze na necie -przeznaczm ten czas dla znajomych...wybaczcie i bdajcie forum zebym miała do czego wracac;;)

Gość Natasza Turbańska
"Jackson physician resumes practice" http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/11/23/jackson.doctor/ At another, Murray said: "I, with my companion, was only trying to help my fellow man, but it appears I was at the wrong place at the wrong time." z kim????? ......... Murray płaczący w Kościele Babtystów:O http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/23/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-work-houston/ ............ spokojnie abraja, posty będą się produkować :P

Gość Natasza Turbańska
Baptystów*

Gość Natasza Turbańska
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYpLkge9-sw&feature=player_embedded ❤️ .................. Dr. Conrad Murray is re-opening his medical practice in Houston on Monday and Katherine Jackson's attorney issued an angry statement to RadarOnline.com, saying the doc belongs in a courtroom, not an exam room. "I am shocked and outraged and hope the Los Angeles District Attorney will prosecute Dr. Murray and prevent him from seeing any patient ever again," attorney Adam Streisand told RadarOnline.com. Streisand is one of Katherine's lawyers. .................. nie widziałam tych zdjęć. Tak wyglądał dom Michaela w środku:( http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/15318#image-load

Gość Lux.Ja
‘He wasn’t eating, he wasn’t sleeping and, when he did sleep, he had nightmares that he was going to be murdered. He was deeply worried that he was going to disappoint his fans. He even said something that made me briefly think he was suicidal. He said he thought he’d die before doing the London concerts. ‘He said he was worried that he was going to end up like Elvis. He was always comparing himself to Elvis, but there was something in his tone that made me think that he wanted to die, he was tired of life. He gave up. His voice and dance moves weren’t there any more. I think maybe he wanted to die rather than embarrass himself on stage.’ The most obvious comparison between the King of Pop and the King of Rock ’n’ Roll was their prescription drug habits, which in Jackson’s case had significantly intensified in his final months." "On June 21, Jackson told my contact that he wanted to die. He said that he didn’t have what it would take to perform any more because he had lost his voice and dance moves. ‘It’s not working out,’ Jackson said. ‘I’m better off dead. I don’t have anywhere left to turn. I’m done.’ Michael’s closest confidante told me just two hours after he died that ‘Michael was tired of living. He was a complete wreck for years and now he can finally be in a better place. People around him fed him drugs to keep him on their side. They should be held accountable.’ i ci ludzie.....Tohme, powiązania Rwaramby z Nation of Islam, wszyscy wokół niego... To jest dziwne i straszne. ja nie wiem czy Halperin jest wiarygodny:O nie sądzę żeby Michael wolał facetów a na pewno nie stracił głosu, ale ten opis w jaki sposób doszło do podpisania umowy z AEG, te wypowiedzi "wiarygodnych źródeł", opis ostatnich miesięcy........ wypowiedzi na temat śmierci...

teraz wszyscy sa wiarygodnym zrodłem....nie czytaj tego shitu szkoda oczu

Gość czy wierzycie że on żyje
Właśnie zamówiłam książkę Helperina, niestety zamówiłam zanim przeczytałam recenzje jego książki. Większość osób, która go czytała uwarza go za mało wiarygodne źródło. Ponoć lepsza jest MICHAEL JACKSON The Magic and the Madness Biography J. Randy Taraborrelli tak przynajmniej czytałam. Zresztą nawet jeśli MJ faktycznie czuł się zniechęcony czy wypalony, wcale bym mu się nie dziwiła, zaczynał pracę na scenie mając zaledwie 5 lat, kto na jego miejscu po tylu latach nie byłby zmęczony showbiznesem i mediami ? Na pewno fałszywe oskarżeniania o pedofilię przyczyniły się znacząco do tego stanu.

Gość tmz
Conrad Murray Under Investigation in TX Posted Nov 23rd 2009 12:42PM by TMZ Staff Dr. Conrad Murray's Houston, TX patients may be interested .... the Texas Medical Board is investigating the good doc. DEA sources tell TMZ its investigation into Dr. Murray's prescribing practices in connection with Michael Jackson is still active. When the DEA investigates a TX doctor ... the DEA contacts the Texas Medical Board and that routinely triggers a Texas Medical Board investigation. And law enforcement sources tell us the Texas Medical Board has been working with the DEA on the Conrad Murray probe. Dr. Murray's rep could not be reached for comment.

Gość ssssaaaaaaaaaaa
jak kto jeszcze nie ma to na gg w dziale skórki mozna sobie za free pobrac ładne gg skórka z Mj a takze awatara ;0

Gość lajbnitz
ssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa zdjęcie 7 od góry....zakochałam się😭

Gość lajbnitz
przytulić przytulić przytulić...forever...nie wypuścić😭

Gość ssssaaaaaaaaaaa