Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Nińsky

Kto pamięta ten hit ? Według mnie jedna z naj lepszych piosenek wszechczasów !

Polecane posty

http://tnij.org/dxg2 When the night falls down I wait for you And you come around And the world's alive With the sound of kids On the street outside When you walk into the room You pull me close and we start to move And we're spinning with the stars above And you lift me up in a wave of love... Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth ? Ooh heaven is a place on earth They say in heaven love comes first We'll make heaven a place on earth Ooh heaven is a place on earth When I feel alone I reach for you And you bring me home When I'm lost at sea I hear your voice And it carries me In this world we're just beginning To understand the miracle of living Baby I was afraid before But I'm not afraid anymore Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth ? Ooh heaven is a place on earth They say in heaven love comes first We'll make heaven a place on earth Ooh heaven is a place on earth

Gość ja pamiętam to zajebista
piosenka i ma w sobie głębokie przesłanie żadko sie zdaza że by takie hity miały tekst który jest o czymś

Gość pamietam lubie
nawet przypomnialam ostatnio na kafe

jeszcze to moim zdaniem piosenka wszech czasów niesamowicie bobudzająca http://tnij.org/dxg8 I am the one and only, oh yeah Call me, call me by my name or call me by number You put me through it I'll still be doing it the way I do it And yet, you try to make me forget Who I really am, don't tell me I know best I'm not the same as all the rest I am the one and only Nobody I'd rather be I am the one and only You can't take that away from me I've been a player in the crowd scene A flicker on the big screen My soul embraces one more in a million faces High hopes and aspirations, and years above my station Maybe but all this time I've tried to walk with dignity and pride I am the one and only Nobody I'd rather be I am the one and only You can't take that away from me I can't wear this uniform without some compromises Because you'll find out that we come In different shapes and sizes No one can be myself like I can For this job I'm the best man And while this may be true You are the one and only you I am the one and only Nobody I'd rather be I am the one and only You can't take that away from me I am the one and only Nobody I'd rather be I am the one and only You can't take that away from me

Gość lajf is lajt
To jaaaaaaa typ niem pokorrrrrny;D faktycznie szlagier