Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość TradeMark

piosenki o miłości

Polecane posty

Gość from the other side
But I'll miss you when you're gone, That is what I do. Hey, baby! And it's going to carry on, That is what I do. Hey, baby! Cranberries - when you're gone

Gość zdziwiona leokadia
Nie mogę wklejać linków, a innym się jak widzę udaje. Publikują się tylko same teksty.

Gość janek niezbedny
The Smiths - I know it's over And I know it's over - still I cling I don't know where else I can go Over and over and over and over Over and over, la ... I know it's over You don't need me anymore...

Gość niezupełnie...
ech

Gość im a creep and weirdo
Alicia Keys - That's When I Knew

Gość himalaje
Beyonce - I miss You I thought that things like this get better with time But I still need you, why is that? You're the only image in my mind So I still see you...around I miss you, like everyday Wanna be with you, but you're away Said I miss you, missing you insane But if I got with you, could it feel the same Words don't ever seem to come up right But I still mean them, why is that? It hurts my pride to tell you how I feel But I still need to, why is that? I miss you, like everyday Wanna be with you, but you're away I said I miss you, missing you insane But if I got with you, could it feel the same It don't matter who you are It's so simple, a feeling But it's everything no matter who you love It is so simple, a feeling But it's everything I miss you, like everyday Wanna be with you, but you're away I said I miss you, missing you insane But if I got with you, could it feel the same It don't matter who you are It's so simple, a feeling But it's everything no matter who you love It is so simple, a feeling But it's everything

Gość I know, You are not mine now
Hey you, I just wanted to say How perfect you are in every way Saying I love you at this moment would be way out of line 'Cause you're not mine Hey you, I just wanted to say How beautiful you are everyday Saying I want you every moment right now is just not the time 'Cause you're not mine Now don't get me wrong This isn't a 'please be mine now' song If he makes you happy, I'd even help you keep him strong I could wish he was over, over and over, but that wouldn't be nice So instead I'll just pray if ever he goes, my love for you never dies How I would love to wrap my arms around you now One kiss and one smile I wish you were mine I'm wondering why you're not mine

Meet Me Tomorrow - Mumford And Sons Meet me tomorrow, my head will be clear. Gone all the sorrow that kept the dark near. I was lost, but you turned me around I was lost, then suddenly found.

Gość romantyczny jak piec hutniczy
Faith Hill - There You'll be When I look back on these days I'll look and see your face You were right there for me In my dreams I'll always see you soar Above the sky In my heart There always be a place For you for all my life I'll keep a part Of you with me And everywhere I am There you'll be And everywhere I am There you'll be 11zoo

Cause trying not to love you, only goes so far And trying not to need you, is tearing me apart Can't see the silver lining, from down here on the floor And I just keep on trying, but I don't know what for Cause trying not to love you Only makes me love you more Only makes me love you more

Gość nula nula
Stereophonics - It Means Nothing And the sun sets in the sky You're the apple of my eye If the bomb goes off again In my brain or on the train I hope that I'm with you 'Cos I wouldn't know what to do It means nothing If I haven't got you it was just a beautiful song, and my hope, but it means nothing.

Gość no więc właśnie
Calvin Harris - I Need Your Love feat. Ellie Goulding Now I'm dreaming, will ever find you now? I walk in circles but I'll never figure out What I mean to you, do I belong I try to fight this but I know I'm not that strong And I feel so helplessly Watch my eyes are filled with fear Tell me do you feel the same Hold me in your arms again I need your love I need your time When everything's wrong You make it right I feel so high I come alive I need to be free with you tonight I need your love

Gość janek niezbedny
Ewa Bem - Daj mi znak Daj mi znak, mały znak że kochasz mnie i tęsknisz tak jak ja Daj mi znak, jakiś znak Tak bardzo chcę uslyszeć że wciąż kochasz mnie Daj mi znak Kiedyś gdzieś kto wie spotkamy się być może Ty i ja, szczęście zbudzi serca dwa Jadną noc, pół dnia całą wieczność niechaj trwa Milość to jest wielki skarb, skarb prawdziwy życia skarb.

Sometimes there's a time you must say goodbye Though it hurts you must learn to try I know I've got to let it go But I know anywhere you go You'll never be far Coz like the light of a bright star You'll keep shining in my life You're gonna be right Here in my heart That's where you'll be You'll be with me Here in my heart No distance can keep us apart Long as you're here in my heart Won't be any tears falling from these eyes Coz when love's true love never dies It stays alive forever Time can't take away what we have I will remember our time together You might think our time is through But I still have you Here in my heart That's where you'll be You'll be with me Here in my heart No distance can keep us apart Long as you're here in my heart Happy Easter!

Gość janek niezbedny
Love is love - Tommy Milano Chcesz, żebym przestał ?