Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość TradeMark

piosenki o miłości

Polecane posty

Gość to ciastko
John Lennon - Love Love is real, real is love Love is feeling, feeling love Love is wanting to be loved Love is touch, touch is love Love is reaching, reaching love Love is you Love is free, free is love Love is living, living love Love is needed to be loved

Gość to ciastko
Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever There's no time for us There's no place for us What is this thing That builds our dreams Yet slips away from us Who wants to live forever Who wants to live forever..? There's no chance for us It's all decided for us This world has only one sweet moment Set aside for us Who wants to live forever Who dares to love forever When love must die But touch my tears with your lips Touch my world with your fingertips And we can have forever And we can love forever Forever is our today Who wants to live forever Who wants to live forever..? I don't want to live forever

Gość złotych
So I'll let You go now - anonymus

Gość to ciastko
Always here I'll be close to you But you won't see me On the street or underground I'll be there somewhere You can look around You can listen out But you won't find me Beyond the shadow Of a doubt I'll be there for you You've been living in another world Ever since I met you The beat of my heart If you listen closely now To the beat of my heart You'll find your way home The beat of my heart You won't be lonely

Gość to ciastko
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding I keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding

Gość Nikola_09
A na Deezer szukałaś? Tam na pewno są całe playlisty z tego rodzaju muzyką

Gość złotych
Sarah Mclachlan - Answer If it takes my whole life I won't break, I won't bend It will all be worth it Worth it in the end Cause I can only tell you what I know That I need you in my life When the stars have all gone out You'll still be burning so bright I need an answer so meet me

Gość to ciastko
Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding I keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding 12zoo I keep bleeding

Gość not at home
tomorrow - the cranberries

Gość to ciastko
Keep bleeding I can't, I keep Keep bleeding I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding I keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding I keep bleeding

Gość to ciastko
Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding Live Your Life I keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding I keep bleeding

Gość to ciastko
Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding I keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding I keep bleeding

Gość meet me in oviedo
please, please - Tommy Milano

Gość egoista rujnuje spokój
Pedro Cazanova - Selfish Love The way you are The way you do The way you breathe The way you play The way you feel The way you touch The way you entry to my mind I love you The way you smile The way you talk The way you kiss The way you love The way you look The way you walk The way you entry to my mind I love you Selfish Love is dead, Because I'm dead now. Feel free and calm down.

Pink - Try 111 Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame Where there is a flame someones bound to get burned But just because it burns doesnt mean youre gonna die You gotta get up and try, try, try Gotta get up and try, try, try You gotta get up and try, try, try Ever worry that it might be ruined? Does it make you wanna cry? When youre out there doing what youre doing Are you just getting by? Tell me are you just getting by, by, by Can we meet and start it once again ? 111

Gość złotych
Tommy Milano - Help me ! I love You and You love me too, That's what I know and I think it's true, So help me, I'm fighting alone Help me

Gość if you dont
I will die - lovekiller

Gość jesli mozesz
daj znak taka melodia

Gość romantyczny jak piec hutniczy
Faith Hill When we don't talk When we don't touch When it doesn't feel like we're even in love It matters to me When I don't know what to say Don't know what to do..

Gość złotych
Cardigans - Lovefool 11 11 zoo11 Love me, love me Say that you love me Fool me, fool me Go on and fool me Love me, love me Pretend that you love me Leave me, leave me Just say that you need me So I cry and I beg for you to Love me, love me Say that you love me Leave me, leave me Just say that you need me I can't care 'bout anything but you... zoo11 11 11

Gość dead or alive ?
Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You 11 1 I'll be there for you, these five words I swear to you When you breathe, I wanna be the air for you I'll be there for you I'd live and I'd die for you I'd steal the sun from the sky for you Words can't say what love can do I'll be there for you zoo11.30 11