Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość _szarutka_

nudnooo anybody wanna chat in inglish??

Polecane posty

we were writing in unison:) but my response appeared after Yours, hence my suspicion You\'d gone. interesting... flying object and that stuff. I saw some episodes of TVseries about Roswell , quite absorbing but in fact, I\'m not very keen on watching documentaries:) please, be honest - aren\'t You afraid of such phenomena?

Gość ne
Hej! A może pomożecie osobie początkującej(2m-ce) w napisaniu służbowego e-maila do szefa oczywiście w języku ang.?

no, just what I wrote in my latest response - we were writing at the same time, and I thought You were no longer here:) but now the misunderstanding is clear :) good:)

Gość romulan star empire
to be honest, I strongly believe, this phenomenon - whatever it really is - is hostile to humankind. suppose they are from another planet. now, if they were concerned about our future, nature, and our future (as they keep saying to abductees) why would they invade to someone's bedroom, paralyse him, and capture him against his will?? well they do so. however some reports seem to indicate that people can effectively defend

Gość ne
musze napisac e-mail do szefa z podrozy sluzbowej.opisac w nim dwie osoby ktore mnie zainteresowaly i chcialabym je zatrudnic

As far as my imagination is concerned, I can hardly imagine such a situation: Me, sleeping carelessly in bed, and then abruptly roused from my sound sleep by some bizzare creatures, then tied to my bed and...brrr ... not sounding encouragingly to me, frankly speaking:) what are Your other interests? maybe somethhing more pleasant:)

ne na kiedy to potrzebujesz? jesli moze byc jutro, to zostaw maila, dostaniesz ok 18 jak wroce z zajec:) teraz juz dzialam na dwa fronty, bo kuje na jutrzejszego kolosa (anglistyka:P) wiec ciezko by bylo, i pewnie pełno byków bo i pora juz niewczesna:) pozrawiam

Gość romulan star empire
my interests? - a little bit about this, and a little bit about that, you know. but, hey, if I had no other interests as you may think, I would be probably drunk by now somewhere out in the streets and wouldn't be writing to you now. by the way, have you noticed that jokers are silent for some time??

Gość ne
na piatek:-( a moze byc nr gg?

Gość romulan star empire
am I right that yesterday you were claiming the test would be today????????????????

Gość ne
9451527 z gory dziekuje

yes:) how do You know? have You read my yesterday topic?:) today I had reading comprehension - actually not so bad I can say, but tomorrow it\'s integral skills - a bit more sophisticated:) - well, to my mind, at least:)

that sounds a bit like a riddle about You... it goes without saying that a quite interesting riddle:) yeah, jokers disappeared, or maybe they were taken hostage by our friends from UFO:) shall we wait for a ransom demand, then?:) Seriously, I think they became fed up with going on a wild-goose chase, thinking that we are likely to lose our patience:) Who were You yesterday in my topic?:)

Gość romulan star empire
yes I have. well, what can I say - good luck. fortunately my studies are over. I know what it's like to be a day before the test. we had tests every week for the first two years

ne z gory prosze:) uprzedzam-perfekt to ja nie jestem in inglisz i wieeele mi brakuje:) but I\'ll try to do my best:P

Gość romulan star empire
or maybe jokers got bored and fell asleep. yesterday i tried to help a girl to correct some sentences. afterwards she was a bit confused and I found her in another topic. you answered her and that's how I discovered you

Gość romulan star empire
I studied "ochrona środowiska" in Catholic Uniwersity of Lublin from 1999 to 2004. would you mind telling me your name?

Gość Roman Star200 Driver
Stupid cocksuckers,this is a polish board with polish language,get out of here fools

Gość romulan star empire
there we go again

oooh I see now:) remember that girl\'s name was Kasia probably:) hmm yes, that\'s my real nick actually - szeptem:) the one I\'m using now is rather accidental, but this evening as You know very well because of the joker I had to register it. Why are You remaining silent....I asked about Your studies...is it a mystery? another one?:)

Gość Roman Star200 Driver
romulan star empire I studied "ochrona środowiska" in Catholic Uniwersity of Lublin o yeah "Kul"-now i k'now evrything,wynoscie sie stad tepe Kulwy :)

Gość romulan star empire
in that case, what if I say that my name's Radek

Gość John _szarutka_ boyfriend
honey,i got something for ya,a hard 10 inches cock to suck,so better come to me if you want earn some pounds and don't make me pissed beaucose i'm gonna kick your slutty ass out from my house :)