Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość rozowy swiat

ubieram sie tylko na RóżOWO i mam z tego powodu nieprzyjemnosci.

Polecane posty

Gość o jeżu
wypierdol tych jebusów w chuja wafela! Różowy jest super, jak każdy inny kolor. Jeden kolo jak powiedzial na przystanku coś tam o różowym do innych-dresów..musze doda ze mila na sobie różowe spodnie.. i co? dostałby w ryja gdyby nie podjechal bus.. mial szczęscie ale byl odwazny ze sie przyznal.... Pink rulez!!!

Gość violaaaaa
A ja mam fijoła na punkcie czerwieni ;)

Moim ulubionym kolorem jest bordo(czerwien) i tez zawsze mam na sobie cos w tym kolorze, chociazby torebke i super sie czuje a nawet jakby nikomu sie nie podobalo to i tak tego nie zmienie. Nie przejmuj sie bo super miec swoj ulubiony kolor:) niech inni Ci zazdroszcza ;)

Różowy - kolor jak każdy inny :) Ten , kto ubiera się na czarno jest ok, a ten kto na różowo już nie ?? Każdy powinien nosić taki kolor ubrań w jakim dobrze się czuje.

Gość qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
ja uwazam ze jedna rzecz moze byc różowa ale tylko jedna nie wszystko. Kiedys kolezanka ubrała różowe spodnie, marynarke, bluzke, buty i torebke wyglądało to obciachowo jak ubieram rózowe spodnie to nie mam wiecej rózu na sobie, podobnie jak marynarka jest różowa to poza tym nic poza tym preferuje pastelowe róże

Gość Edwin
I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name amitriptyline online uk "There are concerns for potential job losses for the staff who are already seeing an impact on themselves, but just as important is the impact on the elderly and vulnerable older people who are very worried about the future because they won't necessarily know who is coming from day-to-day."

Gość Lucien
I have my own business vigora erfahrung We all know Rihanna is a good girl gone bad, but sometimes the Barbadian beauty goes above and beyond her usual naughtiness. Becoming quite the oversharer, the singer has no problem baring almost all...

jeśli TYLKO na różowo, to może wypadałoby coś zmienić? :D elementy czarne lub jakiś inny kolor, który stłumi nieco róż też będą spoko wyglądać. :D

Gość Gobiz
A staff restaurant neurontin 800 mg high To some extent the site is merely formalizing what many angel investors already do - find a company they like, invest, and persuade their friends to invest too. The difference is that with AngelList, the lead investor can take a portion of any profits the other investors make on the deal, typically 10 percent to 20 percent. AngelList takes 5 percent of the profits.

Gość Scottie
I need to charge up my phone benoquin vitiligo âÂÂThe bail recommendation on Wednesday was based on the totality of the circumstances, the singular (criminal charge) count in the case as well as conversations with the investigating officer â as well as Miss Martel,â said Middlesex District Attorney Marian T. Ryan. âÂÂObviously and tragically, there is different information today, Friday morning.âÂÂâÂÂ

Gość Lamont
A First Class stamp methotrexate and misoprostol The jury's decision came more than two years after Bulger's electrifying capture in California and 19 years after he became one of the nation's most notorious fugitives. It means Bulger, 83, is all but certain to spend the rest of his days in prison after sentencing in November, when even a term short of a life sentence could amount to one.

Gość Hosea
I'm a member of a gym buy femara Running to 48 pages, the bill, co-authored by DemocratJeanne Shaheen from New Hampshire and Republican Rob Portmanfrom Ohio, would encourage more energy efficiency bystrengthening voluntary building codes, helping train workers,and directing the Energy Department to work closely with theprivate sector on energy efficient manufacturing.

Gość Sammie
One moment, please buy estradiol valerate The male would sit on their shed roof, 3ft at the house, and squawk at Ms Freeman and her brother Jim, 67, and both of the adult would swoop at them when they left the house in an attempt to scare them off.

Gość Lincoln
Do you know the number for ? http://www.twinforms.com/products/|ibuprofen motrin is ibuprofen "It's not the community, it's not the school. It's not the police department's primary responsibility to control your bad kids," Bonczyk said. "These kids were able to run wild in Clayton with little to no supervision by either of their parents, and raised in a way that is irresponsible. You need to take responsibility."

Gość Buddy
Could you please repeat that? doxycycline mg The AAIB, which is leading the probe into the fire, said on Saturday it found no evidence the fire was caused by the lithium-ion batteries that were implicated in the 787's grounding earlier this year.

Gość Emmitt
What sort of work do you do? femara mg NEW YORK, July 31 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures werelittle changed on Wednesday after data showedstronger-than-anticipated jobs growth in the private sector andaccelerated momentum by the economy.

Gość Cedrick
What's your number? Megalis 10 Stephen Tall, co-editor of LibDem Voice, said there had been a noticeable shift towards a full coalition with Labour in the past year. âÂÂTactically, it makes sense for the Lib Dems to want to choose Labour next time: it would show the party isnâÂÂt simply an adjunct to the Tories but can work with both other major parties if thatâÂÂs how the public votes,â he said. âÂÂOn a principled basis, LabourâÂÂs position on a range of big economic issues â tax-cuts for the low-paid, the âÂÂmansion taxâÂÂ, ending universal benefits for wealthier pensioners â has moved towards the Lib Dems in recent months.âÂÂ

Gość Freeman
I'm sorry, I'm not interested flomax generic âThe parties have agreed here today that all of the final status issues, all of the core issues and all other issues are all on the table for negotiation. And they are on the table with one simple goal: a view to ending the conflict,â Kerry said.

Gość Elijah
Could you transfer $1000 from my current account to my deposit account? willow buy tinidazole stain gradually Determine which crowdfunding website best suits your needs. Start by asking yourself a few questions: Where can I most effectively connect with my target audience? Which platform offers the best benefits, tools and visibility? If I fail to reach my goals, will I still get paid?

Gość Booker
How many more years do you have to go? megalis 20 mg tablets No, this wasnâÂÂt a repeat of last yearâÂÂs Super Bowl, but as the Red Sox prepared to take the field for the bottom of the second inning in Game 3 at Comerica Park, the ballparkâÂÂs power flickered off for a moment due to what DTE Energy described as a cable failure in the area near the stadium.

Gość Kelvin
Where do you come from? order generic abilify cy "We are focused on defending the city because the civil lawsuit is not about guilt or innocence," said a spokeswoman for the city's law department. "It's about whether the police and prosecutors acted with malice and wrongdoing. They did not."

Gość Renato
Whereabouts are you from? 80 mg accutane daily Adams, who had unsuccessfully tried to bring the NFLâÂÂs Cardinals to Houston, founded one of the new leagueâÂÂs charter franchises. The NFL immediately retaliated by placing the Cowboys in Dallas and tried to get into Houston, but Adams held the lease to the one available stadium.

Gość gość
haha, może przemyśl dodanie jakiegoś innego koloru ? żeby nie było zbyt różowo ;) dużo różowych ubran (i nie tylko) dostaniesz tutaj:http://odkupuj.pl/