Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość TradeMark

piosenki o miłości

Polecane posty

Gość złotych
Lucky Dube: We'll find a way

Gość nicholery
Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter Unsealed, on a porch a letter sat Then you said, 'I wanna leave it again' Once I saw her on a beach of weathered sand And on the sand I wanna leave it again, yeah... On a weekend, I wanna wish it all away, yeah... And they called and I said that I want what I said... And then I call out again... And the reason, oughta' leave her calm, I know I said, 'I know what I wear, not a box or the bag' Ah yeah...can you see them? Out on the porch, yeah, but they don't wave I see them, round the front way, yeah... And I know and I know I don't want to stay Make me cry... I see, ooh...I don't know why there's something else I wanna drum it all away Oh, I said, I don't, I don't know I wear, there's a box or the bag' Ah yeah...can you see them? Out on the porch, yeah, but they don't wave I see them, round the front way, yeah... And I know, and I know, I don't wanna stay alone... I don't wanna stay...yeah... I don't wanna stay... (2x) I don't, don't wanna, oh...yeah...ooh...ohh...

Gość zimna langusta
They can take tomorrow and the plans we made They can take the music that we never played They can take the future that we'll never know They can take the places that we said we would go All the broken dreams take everything But they can never have yesterday There's a hole Inside of me It's so cold Slowly killing me Bleeding..

Gość złotych
And the answer is ? - Tick Tock

Gość romantyczny jak piec hutniczy
Rihanna - We Found Love It's like you're screaming And no one can hear You almost feel ashamed That someone could be that important That without them, you feel like nothing No one will ever understand how much it hurts You feel hopeless, like nothing can save you And when it's over, and it's gone You almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back So that you could have the good Yellow diamonds in the light Now we're standing side by side As your shadow crosses mine What it takes to come alive It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny But I've gotta let it go We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place We found love in a hopeless place

Gość złotych
"But I've gotta let it go" - Rihanna

Gość złotych
Y/N - Dead or Alive

James Blunt - Goodbye my Love Did I disappoint you or let you down? Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown? You touched my heart You touched my soul You changed my life and all my goals And love is blind and that I knew when My heart was blinded by you I've kissed your lips and held your hand Shared your dreams I know you well I know your smell I've been addicted to you. You have been the one You have been the one for me I am a dreamer and when I wake You can't break my spirit, it's my dreams you take And as you move on, remember me Remember us and all we used to be I've seen you cry I've seen you smile I've watched you sleeping for a while If I could I'd spend a lifetime with you I know your fears and you know mine I love you, I swear that's true I cannot live without you You have been the one You have been the one for me And I still hold your hand in mine In mine when I'm asleep You have been the one. You have been the one for me. I'm so hollow Don't wanna live Suffering is killing me Don't wanna live

Gość zrozumiałem

Ronan Keating - If I Don't Tell You Now I kept it inside For the longest time And I can't keep keeping it All this love that's Inside of my heart Maybe it's safer not To say that I care Maybe this road won't Lead me anywhere But if I don't tell you now I may never get The chance again To tell you that I love you so much Tell you What I'm feeling If I keep these feelings in And if I don't Say the words How will you hear What's inside my heart How will you know then If I don't tell you now I'd do anything to Be in your dreams And I can't stand Standing by With this dream That's inside my heart My heart will break How will you know You're inside my soul Oh it's driving me crazy You're the world to me I'm so afraid to see The way that I feel for you Wanna die now Bye LOVE

Gość Małgoska mówia mi...
👄

Wykradnij mnie samą mnie samej i ukryj mnie w sercu na dnie nie daj mi się zagubic' w samotności nie pozwól mi stracic' cię chodź do mnie weź mnie w ramiona spraw by moje serce zabiło szybciej uśmiechnij się nieśmiało pozwól wiatrowi pochwycic' twój welon mogę pozwolic' się moim włosom rozwiac' ale to może zmienic' dzień w noc niech pada deszcz mamy coś do omówienia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGndDBls1xM miłośc' żyje wiecznie

Gość gość
Ten Kosma też mi się podoba... Przystojny facet :D