Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

agus*

King MJ... przyznac sie kto sie popłakał ogladajac to...

Polecane posty

Gość Saffira
http://i37.tinypic.com/34hxmyt.jpg ......................................... CULVER CITY, Calif.,(ahem) Oct. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- When Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT makes its worldwide premiere from Los Angeles tomorrow, Tuesday, October 27, viewers around the world will have a chance to join in during the live webcast of the event, which will take place at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in downtown Los Angeles, beginning at 4:30 p.m. PDT. The live webcast can be seen on http://www.thisisit-movie.com/ and http://www.crackle.com/ Viewers can interact by commenting and discussing on these pages during the live coverage. The webcast will be streamed in the U.S. and around the world. In the U.S., the webcast will be hosted by radio personalities Big Boy and Luscious Liz, and five international hosts will webcast to their regions. Columbia Pictures' partner on the live webcast is UStream.tv, the internet's premiere live video platform. UStream.tv, which also webcast Michael Jackson's memorial service to four million people, reaches 40 million viewers per month and is the premier live video site for talent. Premiere Entertainment will produce the webcast for Ustream.tv and Sony Pictures. Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT, to be released on October 28th, will offer Jackson fans and music lovers worldwide a rare, behind-the-scenes look at the performer as he developed, created and rehearsed for his sold-out concerts that would have taken place beginning this past summer in London's O2 Arena. Covering the months from March through June, 2009, the film is produced with the full support of the Estate of Michael Jackson and drawn from more than 120 hours of behind-the-scenes footage, featuring Jackson rehearsing numerous songs for the show. Audiences will be given a privileged and private look at Jackson as he has never been seen before. In raw and candid detail, Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT is the last documentation of Michael Jackson in action, capturing the singer, dancer, filmmaker, architect, creative genius, and great artist at work as he and his collaborators move toward their goals of London, the O2 arena, and history. Kenny Ortega, who was both Michael Jackson's creative partner and the director of the stage show, is also directing the film, which is being produced by Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega and Paul Gongaware. Executive producers are John Branca and John McClain. Sony Pictures

Ja jeszcze do dziś nie potrafię czasem oglądać na yt filmików z nim... Tutaj też nie chcę otwierać tych linków bo to tak boli. Ja niesamowicie to przeżywam. Tak bardzo Go kocham. Jak nikogo, On jest moim jedynym ideałem faceta pod każdym względem! I wiem, że będę sama bo nie znajdę nikogo podobnego. Na film idę ale zapewne narobię sobie wstydu bo wybuchnę nagle płaczem , na pewno będzie moment ... i po prostu nie dam rady powstrzymać tego ryku :(

No i znowu :(:(:( wykonanie Human Nature przez J. steczkowska - jezu, nei weidziałam że ona ma tak piękny głos !!! jest cudowny, ślicznie to zaśpiewała, przepięknie, jej głos jest taki głeboki, przejmujący, potrafi ślicznie manewrować głosem...jest pod olbrzymim wrażeniem i aż mam ochote zakupić jej płyte, choć wczesniej nie sluchalam jej zbytnio. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh8-NwTvSas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWMu_WBKk5w a to mnie rozwaliło, bo jego głos w 0:11 jest taki inny, śliczny, seksowny, młody i zaangażowany ;P no i ciary na plecach przy wykonaniu they don't care about us....jeju nie wiem co bedzie sie dzialo w kinie, nei wiem na ile bedzie to prawdziwy MJ ale jak patrze na jego nóżyny chude jak nogi patyczaka to K u r w a !!!!! tak go wszyscy kochali że nikt nie był mu w stanie pomóc? Czy wogol niego nie bylo ani jednej życzliwej osoby, jednego przyjaciela? Czemu kazdyz rece umył, ja p i e r d o l e !!! taki facet...... :(

:(:(:( poryczałam się MJ miał 50 na karku i nie wystąpił na scenie, a taki MIck Jagger po narkotykach i nei wiadomo jakim hulaszczym życiu po dziś dzień biega po scenie jak nastolatek. DLaczego to musial być MJ? :(

Gość Saffira
nie ma sprawiedliwości na tym świecie :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc41ydey2eA&feature=player_embedded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZyG5mx2ToQ SetList: 1.Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2.Speechless 3.Jam 4.They Don't Care About Us 5.Human Nature 6.Smooth Criminal 7.The Way You Make Me Feel 8.I Want You Back 9.The Love You Save 10.I'll Be There 11.Shake Your Body (Down To the Ground) 12.Thriller 13.Beat It 14.Earth Song 15. Billie Jean 16.Man In The Mirror 17.This Is It 18.Heal The World http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCi0vVXX9OU

Diana - wiem, to okropne, ze nikt mu pomógł. Pytanie jednak tylko na ile on by pozwolil sobie pomóc...:( Ja jak mysle o tym, ze MJ odszedł to czuję złość, bezradnośc, smutek i wielką niemoc..Wszystko mogło potoczyc się zupełnie inaczej juz wiele lat wstecz..

Gość To BAD nie bedzie w
filmie? sluchajcie a jak to bylo-on byl juz po generalnej probie?

Gość Ale speechless bedzie
to dobrze. gdzies czytalam ze cwiczyl tez threatened

Gość dorota----------
Abraja,czy jeszcze wierzysz choć troche ze żyje?:(Ja przyznaje że tli sie we mnie malusieńki płomyk nadziei,ale gaśnie :(Naprawde mam obsesje,ile przepłakałam,to tylko sama wiem :(Na This Is It ide 28.10.

Gość speechleeeess
We mnie tez sie tli iskierka nadzieji... tak czy inaczej-to nie byl przypadek.nie w takim momencie. mam zamiar ogladac w internecie relacje z premiery

Gość speechleeess
na tvn czesto puszczaja reklame this is it. ogladalyscie taniec z gwiazdami tydzien temu? akurat mi sie nie podobalo.strasznie spiewali..patrzylam tylko na zdjecia na ekranie.jedynie thriller w oryginale na poczatku to bylo to.kocham tego czlowieka

Gość dorota-----------------
Mi tez nie podobało sie wykonanie piosenek w Tańcu z gwiazdami,w szansie na sukces Steczkowska i Kuznik fajnie spiewali z uczuciem,ale to nie było to ,nikt nie dorówna MJ.To jest nie mozliwe.

Gość speechleeess
Elizabeth Taylor widziała już film. napisała na swoim twitterze 3 godziny temu: (wpisy czyta się od dołu do góry. na górze jest ostatni) I truly believe this film should be nominated in every category conceivable. about 2 hours ago from web You see in front of your eyes Michael's genius blossoming on this piece of film thanks to Kenny Ortega and his crews. about 2 hours ago from web From A to Z you get Michael's input on every level. Michael's genius at work with the dancers. Mr. Ortega catches Michael in his every mood. about 2 hours ago from web Kenny Ortega did a masterful job of directing the process that goes into making a complete show before hitting the stage. about 2 hours ago from web We cannot let his life be in vain / and always done with love. Remember that. Remember him and thank God for him and his genius. about 2 hours ago from web From "Black And White", "Man In The Mirror". The inspiration behind "We Are The World". We must take his words of responsibility seriously. about 2 hours ago from web I won't use words like preaching because that is off-putting, but listen. Listen to his messages. about 2 hours ago from web If you listen to his lyrics they are those of a modern day prophet and it beseeches us to listen to him and what he sang. about 2 hours ago from web I meant to repeat myself. I love you. I remember Michael loved you. He was totally up to now and the message of today in all his songs. about 2 hours ago from web I hope I don't sound condescending. I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about, but go to see it again and again. about 2 hours ago from web I loved genius in my lifetime. God was so good to me. I will love Michael forever and so will you, if you don't already. about 2 hours ago from web You owe it to yourselves and your loved ones to see this again and again. Memorize it and say to yourselves, "I saw genius in my lifetime" about 2 hours ago from web To say he was a genius seems so little. I wish my vocabulary encompassed what I feel. about 2 hours ago from web God blessed him and squandered nothing, but loved it all. Michael knew how to put together every tone, every nuance to make magic. about 3 hours ago from web And we have this piece of film to remind us forever and ever that once there was such a man. God kissed him. about 3 hours ago from web I wept from pure joy at his God given gift. There will never, ever be the likes of him again. about 3 hours ago from web To say the man is a genius is an understatement. He cradles each note, coaxes the music to depths beyond reality. about 3 hours ago from web It is the single most brilliant piece of filmmaking I have ever seen. It cements forever Michael's genius in every aspect of creativity. about 3 hours ago from web I was honored with the great privilege of seeing "This Is It" last week. I was sworn to secrecy, but now I can let you know about it. about 3 hours ago from web http://twitter.com/DameElizabeth

Gość speechleeeaa
Kenny Ortega o This is it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77D8r4ssaRg&feature=player_embedded transkrypcja fragmentów: Interviewer: Michael Jackson documentary This Is It opens in theaters worldwide on Wednesday … This Is It is directed by Michael Jackson’s longtime friend and collaborator Kenny Ortega; thanks for coming this morning. Kenny: Thank-you, good morning. Interviewer: How many hours of stuff did you have to work with? Kenny: We had about eighty-plus hours; that we sifted through, and that, that, that, you know, ultimately became, you know, the film. Interviewer: Right. As you were trying to figure out what to use , what was your guiding principle? Kenny: Every day I woke up, I just brought Michael into the room with me, you know, we lived in the editing room for weeks—seven days a week; and just really thought about the fans, and what they were looking for out of the project [the movie, the Dome Project].

Gość zaraz zaraz chwila
co on z Michaelem edytowal w tym pokoju po wiele godzin 7dni w tygodniu?

Gość zaraz zaraz chwila
Jak -projekt- ?? pogubilam sie. on mowi o probach do koncertu?to czemu uzywa slowa projekt?a jesli o montowaniu filmu to jakim cudem robil to z Michaelem?

Gość zaraz zaraz chwila
Jesli mowil o montowaniu filmu,w czym -pomagal- mu duch Michaelb to nie bardzo pasuje tu BROUGHT i to ze mieszkali tam tygodniami.nic mi tu nie pasuje. i w kolko powtarza PROJECT.nie koncerty czy film. moze ten film to jeden wielki DOME PROJECT?

Witajcie! ja też ciągle o MJ myśle - nie ma dnia.... nadal ciężko na sercu i pewnie już tak zostanie.... nigdy nie jest łatwo gdy odchodzi osoba którą się tak kocha :( na film ide w czwartek

Witajcie Mówicie, że topik umiera? To nie prawda. Chcąc wytłumaczyć siebie powiem, że muszę dzielić obowiązki mamy, żony i bolejącej fanki. Zaglądam do Was kiedy dzieci są w szkole i przedszkolu, a mąż w pracy. Nie jestem w stanie opisać co czuję kiedy kładę ręce na klawiaturze, a one odmawiają mi posłuszeństwa. Kiedy łzy leją się strumieniami, serce kołacze i czuję się jak na karuzeli. Nawet teraz napisanie tych słów zajmuje mi już z godzinę. Nikt z moich znajomych nie jest i nie był fanem MJ-a, więc nie rozumieją tego co czuję, a co za tym idzie nie mogę tak do końca czuć się swobodnie, co mnie strasznie przytłacza. Jestem od czterech miesięcy w totalnej rozsypce. Co dzień rano, na nowo muszę zbierać siły żeby podnieść się z łóżka. Co dzień muszę tłumaczyć sobie, że może teraz jest mu lepiej, spokojniej. Ale kto wytłumaczy mi, że mój świat to jeszcze moja rodzina, którą bardzo kocham?! Teraz dobiło mnie jeszcze to, że prawdopodobnie nie pójdę na film. Ten świat jest tak nie sprawiedliwy!!!