Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

WENTURA

szukam przyjaciela

Polecane posty

Gość czarnażi17
no to mam dwa: Konstancja i Asia :D wiecie co? mi te imie też sie zle kojarzy, nie podoba mi sie znam dwie Aśki i za fajne to nie są :)

Constance is forbidden. Indisputably. I wrote earlier about that. Just read.

A właściwie, co mi szkodzi. Vide stopka. Ostatecznie ja to wymyśliłem i wychowałem. Wystarczy wujka google zapytać. First place. Ech... stare, dobre czasy.

A propos ekspozycji jeszcze... Yeah, I saw sparks fly From the corner of my eye And when I turned (whoo) It was love at first sight I said please excuse me I didn't catch your name (whoa) It'd be a shame Not to see you again And just when I thought She was coming to my door She whispered sweet And brought me to the floor She said Chorus: I'm only seventeen (seventeen) I'll show you love like you've never seen She's only seventeen (seventeen) Daddy says she's too young But she's old enough for me Come to my place We can talk it over (oh) Everything going down in your head She said take it easy I need some time Time to work it out To make you mine And just when I thought She was coming to my door She whispered sweet And brought me to the floor She said, Chorus: I'm only seventeen (seventeen) You ain't seen love Ain't seen nothing like me She's only seventeen Seventeen........yeah!!!! Solo Such a bad girl Loves to work me over time Feels good (ha) Dancin' close to the borderline She's a magic mountain She's a leather glove (oh) She's my soul It must be love Chorus: She's only seventeen (seventeen) The girl she gives me love like I've never seen She's only seventeen (seventeen) Daddy says she's too young But she's old enough for me Seventeen!! She's everything I need (seventeen) Daddy says she's too young But she's old enough Old enough for me Yeah! Yeah!!

Fajnie tak samemu ze sobą pogadać... Samogon, samogwałt i samozagłada. So let it be written. BiKasiu, co ja robiłem w okolicach Twojego przyjścia... Aha, wyrywałem kolejne koleżanki z liceum. Większość miała na imię "M" :) Może to będzie odnośnik dla naszej niepełnoletniej - Magdalena. Chociaż nie były takie słitaśne ;P Ale tak czy inaczej moje Panie. Życie zaczyna się po 30-tce. A po 40-tce się kończy. Jak to się mówi? Zmiana kodu, czwórka z przodu :) Marzena G. Monika S. Dorota B. Katarzyna Ż. Mira L. Anna C. Magdalena Z. Katarzyna Z. Monika K. Dorota K. Dagmara K. Magdalena W. Marzena S. Joanna D. Iwona G. Marta Z. (Constance) Jak widać, litera "M" prohibited.

Trzy bobry. Ta lista powyżej jak z kawałka BS Czas Ołowiu hehe :) Jak się spało Olu? :P BiKasiu, jak miałem Twoje lata, moja Latorośl miała 4. Ale też fajny berbeć był :) Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think.

Out of touch Out of reach, yeah You could try to get closer to me I'm in love I'm in deep, yeah Hypnotized I'm shakin' to my knees I gotta know tonight If you're alone tonight Can't stop this feeling Can't stop this fire I get hysterical Hysteria Oh, can you feel it (Oh can you feel it) Do you believe it (Do you believe it) It's such a magical mysteria When you get that feelin' (When you get that feelin') Better start believin (Better start believin') Cause it's a miracle Say you will, ooh babe Hysteria when you're near Out of me Into you, yeah You could hide it's just a one way street Oh, I believe I'm in you, yeah Open wide, that's right Dream me off my feet Oh, believe in me I gotta know tonight If you're alone tonight Can't stop this feelin' Can't stop this fire Oh I get hysterical Hysteria Oh, can you feel it (Oh can you feel it) Do you believe it (Do you believe it) It's such a magical mysteria When you get that feelin' (When you get that feelin') Better start believin (Better start believin') Cause it's a miracle Say you will Ooh babe Hysteria when you're near Come on I gotta know tonight If you're alone tonight Can't stop this feelin' Can't stop this fire I get hysterical Hysteria Oh can you feel it (Oh can you feel it) Do you believe it (Do you believe it) It's such a magical mysteria When you get that feelin',(When you get that feelin') Better start believin,(Better start believin') Cause it's a miracle, oh say you will, Oh babe (Oh can you feel it) Oh babe (Do you believe it) Oh (I get hysterical) Hysterical (Hysteria) Hysteria (When you get that feelin') You better believe it (Better start believin') 'Cause it's a miracle Say you will Oh baby Say you will (Get closer to me) Get closer, baby Baby Closer (closer) Closer (get closer) Closer to me

🖐️ Piotrze! wow , jestem zaskoczona Twoja pamiecia do imion! i jeszcze nazwiska pamietasz a przynajmniej pierwsze literki nazwisk szok!

Gość czarnażi17
WeWo- masz coś jeszcze o ekspozycji? bo moge jeszcze jakieś naświetlone zdjęcie zrobić bo mam same normalne.

Gość czarnażi17
blaaabllaabbuuub

Niom. Tak właśnie Mariuszu. Dokładnie pomiędzy 31 i 40. Ominąłem jedną Kasię :) Łał, dziecko nam zaniemówiło.

Gość czarnażi17
chodnikowy latawiec-nie, na razie szukam imienia xD bo chce zrobić nazwe do photobloga np. xJennBlackx bo jestem czarna c'nie? ale chce by to było też moje nowe imie z angielskim odpowiednikiem znam jedną Sylwie co ma photobloga o nazwie xsceneSyllx dobra nie ważne :)

A ja się cieszę, że "nieważne" piszę razem. Cholernie się cieszę. Bo to oznacza IQ powyżej pięćdziesiątki. I niech tak umrę. Choćby zaraz.

Gość czarnażi17
chodnikowy latawiec- mówiłam, właśnie chciałabym takie które ma swój ładny angielski odpowiednik np Samanta- Samantha wiem że trudno jakieś ładne znalezc, nie lubie swojego imienia dlatego tak.