Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

Gość ciekawska 7

Czy ktoś pracował Jysk-u?

Polecane posty

Gość Klient z Gdańska
Ta firma to w ogóle tandeta , nazwa, promowanie Skandynawii, kołder, pościeli to wszystko to TANI CHIŃSKI SZIT !! Jakieś Duńskie nazwy, a na produktach made in CHINA co to ma być się pytam ? wprowadzanie klienta w błąd ? pracowników też tak traktujecie po "CHIŃSKU" ? na wejściu wali tanią CHIŃszczyzną. Więc nie ma czym się podniecać. Nie polecam !

Gość gość
Większość kołder jest polskich producentów, tak samo mebli. 80% materacy tez jest z Polski. Chińszczyzna to naprawdę niewielki procent - raczej pierdółek niż tego z czego Jysk robi największa kasę, Nie ma porównania z innymi sieciami.

Gość gość
mam pytanko czy musimy mieć ten debilny stół z pieknymi poduszkami i super wazonami co nie mają zainteresowania? Kosze w tym miejscu generuja zyski helllo????

Gość super pracownik
bardzo dużo rzeczy jest z Chin a nie z Polski jak ktoś napisał wyżej, a pracowników jak najbardziej po chińsku traktują niestety, najlepiej żebyśmy pracowali na okrągło za miskę ryżu i zasuwali na dobro regionalnego

Gość Isidro
I'm sorry, he's buy fluticasone propionate âÂÂWe already know that choral singing synchronises the singersâ muscular movements and neural activities in large parts of the body. Now we also know that this applies to the heart, to a large extent.âÂÂ

Gość Augustus
Will I have to work shifts? best place buy zoloft online The new Governor of the Bank of England, the Canadian Mark Carney, oversaw his first meeting of the Monetary Policy Committee, and it was business as usual, with base rate left at 0.5pc for the 52nd month in a row.

Gość Merrill
A jiffy bag nizagara fake In Top of the Lake, troubled police detective Robin Griffin frequently retreats to a remote hut, or to her childhood sweetheart's pup tent in the forest - locations that unlock hidden emotions, but also extra drive and determination.

Gość Emmitt
I've just started at wean off 300 mg neurontin The agency said it is not going to enforce its powers onmobile apps it considers relatively safe such as those that helppatients organize and track their health information, or promotestrategies for maintaining a healthy weight or adhering tomedication dosing schedules.

Gość Darrin
I enjoy travelling malegra 120 mg HPCL's head of finance, K V Rao, also said his firm wouldreplace naphtha and fuel oil at its two refineries with gas fromits planned terminal in western Gujarat state. (Reporting by Nidhi Verma; editing by Jane Baird)

Gość Bobbie
Thanks for calling sildenafil citrate 50mg Lets see if I understand this – a group of academics and politicians, who have never created a job in their lives and are supported wholly by the taxes I pay, are complaining that I have failed because I can not make enough money to pay for their ideas? I don’t think they had any private sector presenters there.

Gość gość
hej było info na temat bonów na święta?:-)

Gość gość
Tak pocaluj sie w d**e

Gość gośćdsfv
A co to się wyprawia ostatnio,na magazynie w rsku?

Gość gość
tzn?

Gość Milford
I'm doing a phd in chemistry http://www.oldbaggies.com/index.php/about-old-baggies methocarbamol 500 Hazan gave birth to a son, Giuliano, in 1958. He shared his parents' love of food and also became a cookbook author. Giuliano and his wife run a cooking school in Verona. He also makes frequent visits to the "Today" show, teaching his mother's recipes. Earlier this year, Giuliano Hazan published "Hazan Family Favorites," drawing on his memories of his parents and grandparents and the food they ate for decades.

Gość gość
Jako członek facebookowej grupy pracowników jysk ...powiem wam ,że takiego lizodupstwa jak tam nie ma nigdzie. Zapisywałem się do tej grupy bo myslałem ,że ludziki tam mogą podyskutowac o swojej pracy , problemach z nią związanych na poziomie. Tam nie ma nic prócz chłopięctwa wynikami finansowymi. Ludzie piszący tam posty sprawiają wrażenie jakoby praca w jysk była ich jedyną radością w życiu , jakby zyli 24 godziny na dobę tą firmą. Jestem totalnie zniesmaczony - czy my Polacy rzeczywiście jesteśmy mentalnymi niewolnikami?! Jakiś obłęd.

Gość Quaker
Which team do you support? http://www.puntocomsistemas.es/tpv-toledo-ayd what is estrace cream A sheet of thin plastic that emits lights with an intensity that precisely reflects the amount of pressure applied to its surface hints at a new breed of flexible computer interface. Its creators say future iterations of the interface could be used for robotics, car dashboards, mobile displays, or even âinteractive wallpaper.â

Gość Makayla
It's serious http://carissaphelps.com/training/ avanafil price The Sri Lankan government promised to allow a greater degree of autonomy to Tamil majority regions in the island's north after the government forces militarily defeated the Tamil rebels in May 2009 to end a nearly three-decade civil war.

Gość Fermin
Could I borrow your phone, please? anafranil 50 mg It is inappropriate for Obama to be commenting on a case, in which he displays obvious bias and pre-judgment. Mr. Zimmerman tutored black children, took a black girl to his prom, and had some blacks stay in his home. He doesn’t have a prejudicial bone in his body.

Gość Amado
Could I have an application form? what color is abilify 10 mg CEO Bobby Kotick would not be drawn out on his plans for theNo. 1 video games publisher, which in past years has managed tooutpace its rivals thanks to blockbuster franchises such as"Call of Duty." On Thursday, it reported a 42 percent drop insecond-quarter revenue, reflecting broad contraction in thevideo games industry and a lighter games-release schedule.

Gość Lifestile
Could you transfer $1000 from my current account to my deposit account? avanafil stendra I don’t have time to write a lot but I think you are conflating control and communication in your argument and I think it would be improved if you looked at them separately. As some have pointed out there are results from computer science on coupling/cohesion and communication that apply. For example, distributed networks (i.e. with low coupling between the nodes) can be more resilient than centrally-controlled ones. How does that relate to your argument about loosely-connected communication/relationships ? (I think the answer will be revealed if you consider communication and control separately). Also some of your arguments seem to require a control mechanism (profit driven) for good behaviour – there are other ways of modelling behaviour that are very different.

Gość Morton
Pleased to meet you times motilium domperidone 10mg there secretion Angola's ambassador to the government in Brazzaville told journalists on Thursday that he was still seeking information on what, if anything, had happened along the border. However, he denied that Angolan soldiers had detained Congolese personnel.

Gość gość
Czytam i czytam te Wsze smutki - żenada.... Po co pracować w firmie, która jest taka beznadziejna i ciągle narzekać? Zmieńcie pracę jeśli Wam nie odpowiada. To nie obóz i nikt nikogo do niczego nie zmusza. To jest przykład polskiej mentalności (niestety). Narzekać, narzekać i nic z tym nie robić....

Gość gość
Gości drogi - pracujemy. By życ. Nie każdy mieszka w Warszawie , są takie rejony ,że o pracę w biedronce starają się tłumy. Ale odp*****la wam zdrowo - niektórzy z was tak kochają firmę ,że o niczym innym już chyba nie myślą. Tabelki w głowie i mrowienie w jelitach na samą myśl o "czarnym piątku". Zdrowy dystans? Posiadacie?

Gość gość jego mość
Jak tam szykujecie się na j e b . n k o w Grudniu ?

Gość gość
Mam wrażenie że zasiłki na święta są coraz mniejsze? Za dużo zarabiamy? Jakoś podwyżki nie miałem od 2 lat dziwne!

Gość Magazynierrr
To juz kwestia podejścia,dla jednych 100zł to dużo,dla innych 500 mało.Zależy jak kto do tego podchodzi.

Gość gość
Gościu drogi II - również nie mieszkam w Warszawie lecz w regionie, w którym jak piszesz: "ludzie zabijają się o pracę w Biedronce" ale to nie zmienia mojego podejścia i nadal uważam, że jeśli coś komuś nie odpowiada to powinien poszukać innej/lepszej pracy lub próbować rozwijać się...Najgorzej to stać w miejscu i narzekać!

Gość Jarrett
What part of do you come from? how to take tadapox The solution sounds even worse than the problem: Scientists aim to import another pest from Asia, a type of parasitic wasp that specifically target the larva of the stink bug, laying its own eggs within them. Currently living in quarantine, the wasps may be released shortly.