Skocz do zawartości
Szukaj w
  • Więcej opcji...
Znajdź wyniki, które zawierają...
Szukaj wyników w...

Zarchiwizowany

Ten temat jest archiwizowany i nie można dodawać nowych odpowiedzi.

agus*

King MJ... przyznac sie kto sie popłakał ogladajac to...

Polecane posty

Gość Bulbazaruurr
Lois: August 12th, 2009 1:39 pm ET The Informer – I find it strange about that man at the memorial dressed like he was in disguise….who was he? He just looked out of place. The Informer: August 12th, 2009 1:57 pm ET to lois and mariau…that strange old man is micheal… Marlon’s story at the memorial about the old man was a hint, so was the fedora. No matter how much he makes himself up, Michael’s thumbs always give him away… Toni: August 12th, 2009 2:30 pm ET Still, you have to admit, the old man sitting DIRECTLY behind Blanket, was eerie. I had never noticed him before. The Informer: August 12th, 2009 2:38 pm ET Toni, the old man was sitting about 15 seats away from Blanket, but still close enough to make eye contact with Randy and Marlon when they were on stage, and the Vegas house was a planned purchase several years ago…who says the kids don’t know? The Informer: August 12th, 2009 2:58 pm ET For now ladies the only thing I can say is Kenny is planning to move the “This Is It” show to Vegas as a permanent installation so everyone can see it. In the meantime enjoy the movie in october. .............................. Cocovelvet: August 12th, 2009 7:45 pm ET Hi Informer, I’ve been following your conversation with the rest of the bloggers, but there is one thing I can’t get clear here; regarding that so-called MJ in disguise at the memorial in the form of that old guy in a fediro, how possibly could MJ fake his own death and at the same time come and sit in front of his supposedly golden casket !!!??? Wouldn’t he in the first place think it could be risky ???…….Or like you want to make us believe that it could be him, why would he actually be there???…to go and see with his own eyes and confirm for himself that people really believe he is gone or WHAT!!!???? That doesn’t make sense at all, isn’t it !!!??? The Informer: August 12th, 2009 8:17 pm ET Hi Cocovelvet, yes Michael wanted to be there at the memorial when it would happen and wanted to see if going out in public all made up could be possible. Which from what we’ve seen is possible until further notice when certain people and they know who they are figure out a way to resolve this staging which has gotten out of hand. Michael is hiding temporarily as he’s not going to live like that the rest of his life. If Michael really had died it would have killed Katherine whose already had a stroke and suffers from diabetes. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Joy: August 12th, 2009 8:58 pm ET Informer…I’m not sure which memorial you were watching, but Katherine was visibly upset and Jackie at one point had to put his hand over his mouth he was so upset. Just as with Elvis, there will be “informers” and M.J. sightings. RIP Michael. The Informer: August 12th, 2009 9:30 pm ET I’m here just reading everyone I can before I answer. The “stunt” got out of hand when someone blew the whistle on Michael’s prescription aliases. To Joy, Randy, Jackie and Janet almost started laughing (almost lost it) when they were huddling with everyone on stage at the memorial after Marlon spoke. Why the laughter? They spotted Michael in disguise. Jackie and Randy couldn’t help but notice how absolutely silly and out of place he looked. I’m sure if you get a good YouTube clip of that segment you’ll see what I mean. Michael even stood up when they rolled the coffin away (the only one who initially stood up by the way).

Gość Bulbarauuurr
The Informer: August 13th, 2009 3:24 pm ET last secret I will say. This is not a put on: -Michael was in the ambulance. -Michael was at UCLA. -Michael was airlifted then switched with a cadaver before landing. -Autopsy performed on cadaver. -Private viewing was Michael. -Coffin was then taken to memorial empty of course -Michael made-up in disguise -Death Certificate stamped with the date of the memorial The Informer: August 13th, 2009 4:14 pm ET they knew of the cadaver switch that happened in the helicopter. There are only a handful of people involved at the core of this. It looks big as someone mentioned earlier because the press makes it look big. Lori: August 13th, 2009 4:17 pm ET @Informer are you Frank DiLeo? The Informer: August 13th, 2009 4:41 pm ET I’m not Frank. But thank you Lori for the compliment. If you saw me in person you’d know that comparison is a major major stretch in many ways. The Informer: August 13th, 2009 5:02 pm ET The disguise was a facial and scalp foam latex appliance. The hair was a wig plugged into the foam latex. Prince and Paris love theater and movies…yes they will do anything for their dad. They are following standard procedures that is correct. December… P.S. – Joe and Katherine are doing fine. Katherine hates what Michael has done, but Joe is just playing along. The Informer: August 13th, 2009 5:04 pm ET They are following standard procedures as far as the court I mean. The Informer: August 13th, 2009 5:05 pm ET give the press a fingertip and they run and assume there is a hand, arm and body. It’s not hard to pull off what is being pulled off. sarah: August 13th, 2009 5:22 pm ET what will happened in December is Michael going to reveal himself ????? tell us something !!!!!!! The Informer: August 13th, 2009 5:23 pm ET can’t tell you about December. If I say that then I give away everything and I already said I do not want to be alienated by those close to me.

Gość Bulbazauuurrr
sarah: August 17th, 2009 11:51 pm ET so if Michael doing all this hoax thing just to get back at the media what about all that media tabloids calling him drug addict and all other things, all this doesn’t bother Michael , that now the whole world knows about his drug problems …..its just little hard to believe its just sooooooooo big n’ impossbile !!!! The Informer: August 17th, 2009 11:59 pm ET Sarah, let us look at it this way, if someone has more than 3 medications in their drug cabinet that they desperately need for pain, depression, and insomnia, does that make them a drug addict? Of course not, the media will spin something out of nothing. It has never phased Michael and it never will. Gale, Tito said it… .................................... Nicole S. -- North Carolina August 18th, 2009 1:23 am ET The Informer — if this is a publicity stunt gone awry, does that mean that AEG also has knowledge of it, since it was the concert promoter? As Michael’s manager, does Frank DiLeo know about this? The Informer August 18th, 2009 1:27 am ET Nicole, I can’t say that….I don’t want to speak for Frank, but if you see his interview with Larry, you may get your answer…. .................................... The Informer: August 19th, 2009 10:34 pm ET The events that will take place in the next 5 days will be such that I won’t have to be on for a while. You are all in my thoughts and my heart…just remember that Michael is pulling the strings….. ................................ Lori: August 19th, 2009 11:19 pm ET Hello Informer, you are back: So riddle me this Joker, I mean The Informer. You have stated several times that it was indeed Michael that made the March announcement at the 02 in London. However, Christian Audigier states in published reports: “I invited him to my birthday,” Audigier says of Jackson. “And he showed up. It was his last public appearance. He was testing [the public mood about him] at my party. So we became friends. He told me one day he would like to collaborate with me on a collection.” Does that mean that it WAS NOT Michael at 02 or that Audigier is incorrect? Thanks for clarifying. Sorry occupational habit. The Informer: August 19th, 2009 11:30 pm ET Lori, Christian has been misquoted. Michael’s last public “press” appearance was the O2 conference…Yes that was definitely Michael, again he was weighing about 118 pounds at the time of the conference. Many have criticized “the funny walk”, but it was still Michael. He’s always love to randomly goof a lot. That’s why he has gained the personal name Joker for most of his life. The Informer August 20th, 2009 12:05 am ET Heidi, Yes that was Michael in the ambulance. Rhonda, yes with heels 5′11″

Gość Bulbazauurrr
Lori: August 20th, 2009 1:23 am ET Informer: Will you be at the entombment on 29 August? The Informer: August 20th, 2009 1:28 am ET Lori, the question is will there be an entombment on the 29th of August? Keep watching… ............ tu jest link. pod każdą informacją o Michaelu toczą się dyskusje w komentarzach. po kilkaset postów http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/category/michael-jackson/

Gość Bulbazauurr
trzeba się napracować żeby odszukać konkretne wypowiedzi. ja wpisuję dany nick w "znajdź na stronie" w przeglądarce. mam skopiowaną większość wypowiedzi tego The Informera tam są niezłe cyrki. nikt na to nie reaguje totalnie...

Gość Bulbazauuurr
**mj** October 3rd, 2009 12:28 am ET A CLUE IS IN MY THRILLER PERFORMANCE IN THIS IS IT. "I’LL NEVER MAKE YOU SAD,BECAUSE THIS IS IT. YEAH,ONE MORE TIME,COME ON. I’LL NEVER LEAVE YOU THIS IS IT" SOMEONE POSED AS ME ASKING JANICE A QUESTION…SHAME ON YOU. L.O.V.E.U. Michael **mj** October 3rd, 2009 9:06 pm ET ROBB WAGNER PRODUCED THE DOME PROJECT. A WONDERFUL VIDEO PRODUCTION. YOU WILL LOVE IT. WE ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF COMPLETING THE POST PRODUCTION. THERE ARE ELEMENTS OF THE THRILLER SETS. L.O.V.E.U. Michael potem napisał nazwę tej firmy, z którą Michael pracował nad Dome Project w Culver City http://www.stimulated.tv/ tam jest na górze enapisane: CURRENT PROJECTS: MICHAEL JACKSON'S THIS IS IT (FEATURE), "DOME" PROJECT (WORKING TITLE), RECENTLY COMPLETED: 2009 ESPY AWARDS, MTV MOVIE AWARDS ..................... **mj** October 3rd, 2009 9:30 pm ET ELI ASK TIMOR HOW I APPEARED TO HIM ON THE JUNE 23RD. HE’LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY THAT. L.O.V.E.U. Michael *mj** October 3rd, 2009 9:40 pm ET ELI APPEARED TO HIM AS FAR AS MY HEALTH WAS CONCERNED AND MY ENERGY ON JUNE 23RD AT THE STAPLES CENTER. L.O.V.E.U. Michael ..................... w tej chwili chyba ktoś pisze pod tym nickiem

Gość Bulbazauurr
o kuźwa maaaaać!!! :D wchodzić w ten link i klikać pierwszy z 4 banerów z napisem THIS IS IT - 43 sekundowy fragment tej nowej piosenki Michaela ! http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/International/Arch/ES/MichaelJackson/index.html This Is It Here I stand Im the light of the world I feel grand I just love , I can feel And I know that for sure it is real and it feels as though Ive seen your face a 1000 times and you said you really know me like you know yourself? and I know...

Już miałam pisać, że żałoba minęła bo tak rzadko ludzie się wpisują. Bulbazauuurrr skad ty wzielas ta strone ??? :) Ale słyszałam piosenke i chce sie jeszcze ....

Gość Bulbazauurrr
boska jest, chcę całą:D nie wytrzymam do poniedziałku tu będzie można chyba posłuchać całej w poniedziałek http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/unreleased-michael-jackson-song-it-be-unveiled-midnight-october-12th-michaeljacksoncom wiesz, na hoax death mają wszystko na bieżąco:D kopalnia informacji i wszelkich nowinek zwiazanych z Michaelem Tęsknię za nim...

Gość Bulbazauurr
to jest to samo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCV1h40oS0o 1991 "I Never Heard" Safire Written by Michael Jackson, Paul Anka This is it Here I stand In the light of the world Love is grand And this love I can feel And I know Yes, for sure It is real And it seems as though I've seen your face a thousand times And you know That you've seen my face before And you said that you don't want me To come around But many times I'm gonna do it to this love Ooh, yeah I never heard a single word about you Falling in love wasn't my plan I never thought that I would be your lover Come on, please, baby I'm trustin' This is it Here I stand With you I've got the world in my hands And this love That I feel Yes, I know That's for sure This is real In my dreams I've seen your face a thousand times But I know Never felt this way before I look at you And I can't believe the love I found And I know That I can never want for more I never heard a single word about you Falling in love wasn't my plan I never thought that I would be your lover Come on, baby I'm trustin' This is it (This is it) Here I am (Here I am) I'm in love And I'm at your command (Your command) This love That I feel (That I feel) Never thought it could feel so real I can feel you turn the key That free my broken heart Now I'm not afraid to love Against some odds And you're everything I know That I can want and more But I really didn't know it until now No, no I never heard a single word about you Falling in love wasn't my plan I never thought that I would be your lover Come on, baby I'm trustin' Oh, yeah I never heard a single (Word about you) Falling in love wasn't my plan I never thought that I could be your lover Come on, my baby I'm trustin' Oh, yeah I never heard a single (Word about you) Oh, no Come on, my baby I'm trustin' Yeah, yeah I'm trustin' Yeah, yeah, yeah You see, you see I never heard, I never heard I never heard, I never heard About you

Gość Bulbazauurr
fragmenty z wywiadu Randy'ego Philipsa (spisane przez kogoś z forum)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rauHdberFw8&feature=player_embedded "some guys from a company called Colony Capital, that had just bought his noted Neverland and kept it out of bankruptcy and were restructuring his finances" "the film is michael answering all the nay-sayers and critics from the grave" "when u see the clip and the movie and the performance of billie jean uncut, it's gonna blow ur mind" "people say michael was manipulated and controlled, unfocused and dazed, all not true. michael was the manipulator in the positive sense. and we just followed him" "when you see michael in the film, it really shows you how much in control, and when u look at the dancers around him, and they were in their 20's and michael was in his 50's of course, they were in awe of him." "when he (michael) said yes and when we finished the press conference in london, i asked him (we went to see oliver twist), why did u say yes and decide to do this? and he says 'my kids are old enough to appreciate what i can do and i can still do it'" "one thing i've learned is u have to be honest with the press and the public. my biggest concern with him was an eating disorder and that he wasn't gaining weight. i was really concerned about that and so was kenny ortega. as far as my interaction with him, he was focused, he was spot-on, knew what he wanted, knew how to twist my arm to get it, and i really didn't realize he had the sleep and the drug thing. it really manifested at night, u know the sleeping disorder, and none of us tucked him in at night. so the michael we interacted with was vital and ready for this comeback. the one that's being described now, we really didn't see." interviewer: "did u film these shows and all this great footage for the movie that's coming up? did u film these shows as a safety bumper just in case?" randy: "no, it was an accident. accidental greatness. i said to michael that we should archive it. we had no idea that it was gonna end up as a motion picture and maybe one of the most defining motion pictures of our time about the legacy of an icon." .."it's like a glimpse into the heart and soul of a genius at work. if we could see michaelangelo paint the sistine chapel, that's what this is." "he was like an absent-minded professor. he was so wrapped up in the shows that he would miss his meals. kenny and i said to him "this is crazy u have to eat." kenny was cutting up chicken and broccoli and feeding it to him and he was eating it." interviewer: "when u sat down that night and saw the 3D effect of thriller and a tong had gone into this and a lot of people questioned if it's worth it, he said that's the best darn thing i've ever seen." randy: "haha yea he actually said to me 'u know if we just did that if would be worth the price of admission'. what ur gonna see is the full elements and creation of the characters and the visuals from thriller. we didn't have time to affect an actual 3D release, but we will repurpose that intellectual property in the future and it will lift." "this movie is gonna be – we're treating it as if it were the concert tour." "the film is gonna run between 105-108 minutes" interviewer: "did u find that michael had a habitual lateness when showing up for performances?" randy: "absolutely. i actually had arguments and fights with him about it." interviewer: "where were u when u heard that michael had passed away?" randy: "well actually i was outside the room. i got a call from frank delio, and i was in westwood at the dry cleaners, and he said 'where ru the paramedics are at the house and michael's not breathing.' so i jumped in my car and i ran up to holmby hills to where the house he was renting, the ambulances were just coming out and the two escalades with the kids and the security detail. i got behind them, nearly got run off the road by paparazzi, who don't seem to care about traffic laws, and which is ridiculous, and i got to the hospital, i was the first one there when they were working on him. i was right outside the room." interviewer: "now what, was he flatlined at that point?" randy: "no. here's what my understanding based on what the nurse, the attending nure, told frank and i when frank had arrived. she came out and asked where his mother was and um, we, you know she was on her way, and i asked 'why ru asking?', and she said 'well we have him on life support.' and i said 'well what does that mean?' i kinda knew what it meant but i just (incomprehensible.) and she said 'he has no brain function. his heart is still beating but he has no brain function.' depending on how u look at that, when he got to the hospital he uh his brain had a lack of oxygen. so i'm not a doctor but if i had to guess what really killed him was respiratory failure. not uh not heart failure." "frank did it (told the kids of mike's death) with a social worker and i stood at the doorway. and just, u know, broke down myself. that was the hardest thing that (incomprehensible)." interviewer: "you produced the film, and u've seen it, are we going to be impressed?" randy: "i know part of what im supposed to be doing is selling in this interview, but believe me from the bottom of my heart, those people who love him, those people who are just curious, this film is one of the most riveting things i've ever seen in my life. i mean every time i see it i break down, at what could have been, how close we were to the finish line. and one thing about this film that the audience should know, it's completely authentic. anything on this film happened between march 5th at the press conference and june 25th when michael passed away. there is no external editing or anything like that or vocals, it's all everything that happened during that period. its completely authentic. almost like a window into the heart and soul of a genius." interviewer: "now, obviously, the experiment – uh the experience isn't over for u, but till this point, what do u walk away with, what does this experience do for u?"

Gość P.Y.T.
hej szukałam wczoraj tego forum, ale nie mogłam znaleźć (topiku) codziennie mysle, uswaidamiam sobie, ze Michael nie zyje i codziennie to przezywam widze, ze kombinujecie jeszcze, szukacie, ze moze zyje.. chcialabym słucham tej piosenki- this is it- fajnie, ze ktos znalazł w wykonaniu tek kobiety- srednio typowe, dla tamtych czasow, pewnie, jesli zaspiewal ja Michael- brzmi to zupełnie inaczej smutno bez Niego.......

Gość Mati Hautamaeki
nie rozumiem tego zdania. przetłumaczy ktos? The Informer August 12th, 2009 5:34 pm ET Lori, it’s a publicity stunt gone wrong.

Gość Mati Hautamaeki
że niby chwyt reklamowy, ale coś poszło nie tak? to zdanie jest dziwnie napisane The Informer: August 12th, 2009 9:30 pm ET I’m here just reading everyone I can before I answer. The “stunt” got out of hand when someone blew the whistle on Michael’s prescription aliases. ?????? dziwne:O znaczy dziwne gdyby ktoś miał to wymyślić dla zabawy... zbyt skomplikowe i nie brzmi zbyt pozytywnie w przeciwieństwie do tekstów innych takich żartownisiów.

Gość dziwne rzeczyyyy
"Jermaine Jackson is planning tribute concerts for his beloved brother Michael Jackson all around the world, one city at a time. First on the radar is the city of Mumbai, the capital of India and the second-most-populous city in the world. "We'll do concerts in Michael's memory in various parts of the world, including Mumbai which is now one of my favorite cities," says Jermaine Jackson. "Everywhere I go, I see this overwhelming love for Michael. That's equally true of Mumbai." Last month, the popular British publication the Mirror reported that some within the Jackson family were "apparently furious about Jermaine's tribute concert to his bro in Vienna" - a concert that eventually fell through. It has since been widely reported that several Jackson family members are allegedly angry with Jermaine for trying to "further his own career" in the aftermath of Michael Jackson's death." a kto tam będzie spiewał???:D Wiedeń nie wypalił a ten planuje "trasę"... http://www.examiner.com/x-26389-Michael-Jackson-Examiner~y2009m10d10-Michael-Jackson-tribute-concerts-will-span-the-globe dziwne rzeczy

Gość piosenka THIS IS IT
śliczna piosenka hmm do pierwszego refrenu brzmi na nowsze nagranie i głos Michaela jest bardziej wyraźny i dojrzalszy a od 2 zwrotki jakby doklejona wersja z 1980...

Gość piosenka THIS IS IT
"Based on a tape Mr. Jackson left behind containing only his piano and vocals, a full arrangement was built, complete with swelling strings and his brothers’ backup vocals. The song is to run during the closing credits of the new Jackson film, perhaps not coincidentally called "This Is It." It is not clear when the song was written or recorded, Mr. Stringer said, and Sony originally believed that the tape was made around the time of Mr. Jackson’s 1991 album "Dangerous." But it could have been much earlier, perhaps even as early as the album "Off the Wall," from 1979."We just found the song," Mr. Stringer said. "It was titled ‘This Is It.’ It was in a box, and we listened to it." http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/12/arts/music/12michael.html?_r=1

Gość dorota-------------
moze ktoś chce This is it całą piosenke w formacie mp3 ?mogę wysłać:P